Should first world countries such as the UK and US pay reparations to African countries and towards the black community...

Should first world countries such as the UK and US pay reparations to African countries and towards the black community in general due to slavery that first world countries benefit from today ?

Na nigga

Doesn't matter. We won't. And no one can make us. Especially not the Africans.

No.
For as much as you can claim they benefited from slavery, they are paying for it tenfold in a socio-economic sense by having to deal with the 'modern', unchecked negro, that causes more destruction and harm anywhere you put them than any other race.

What a stupid question.

The African countries are the ones who rounded up and sold European countries the slaves. They're just as responsible as everyone else.

And giving them directly to black families is not a long term solution for what is an overall, societal and cultural issue.

But they should ? White people are more successful in society due to the advantages and benefits they gained from their ancestors who oppressed other races and cultures , no ?

they were already bought and paid for

Let's cut down on the racism please.

With the overall amount of welfare money spent on black households, reparations have long been paid.

Don't care. Not white.

No because they'll just spend it on stupid shit like guns, drugs, and rims for their escalades

Because the slaves who did the work are dead so it would be like me saying ok I want Russia because my great great x99 grandfather was the king at a point.

Pretty sure they have been given enough repentance, compare life style of first world nigger to 3rd world, now if we had never taken them and Africa was left untouched do you think they would still have decent food, water, technology? Nope would be AIDS and famine in huts made from animal shit but more
We send Africa food every year and all that we are doing is making problem worse because they are reliant on us and they will do nothing but have kids and so on

But whenever slavery is brought up its all "the white man", and never do you hear BLM for example talk about how black Africans took slaves, it was also the white Europeans and ect... what if a community, system, or group was set up that could represent the entire movement for the money to be donated towards....

And what about Caribbean countries who had their people enslaved against their will not similar to the way it occured in Africa .

Slavery has existed for many thousands of years. Are people tracking down others with Mayan descent and demanding reparations?

Its all in the past now essentially, humanity moves forward

Cultural marxist egallitarian bs.

>UK
>reparations

nope, dream on nigger lover

Lol please tone down on the racism. Have you seen cities like Eithiopia's capital city or South Africa's capital city? They are marvellous and are easily on par with European countries. Try to cut out on the edgy teenager act for a minute please

Lets cut down on the stupidity please.
>i choose to ignore facts and counter with accusations

Bait or retard; either way, gtfo

Black people are more likely to commit crimes and other atrocities due to the environment and social lifestyles they are forced to live in. With a government and country only attempting to put them down, what do you expect to happen. Take a rich white kid and a rich black kid and they will live the same life. Stereotyping that blacks commit more crimes and are thugs is equal to stereotyping all white people as rednecks.

Ethiopia is 99% shit save for the safe zone that they limit tourists and camera crews to for saftey concerns.

South Africa is still economically driven by white people and the foundations they laid. This is evident as the more control the local populace is given over anything, the worse it gets, go look at historical and recorded facts of Africa you little tryhard.

No

Not op, but these countries are in a shit condition because of European colonisation and the frequent wars inflicted because that left such countries in poor conditions

In the words of evalion, ‘Don’t you hate those lazy niggers who are never satisfied even after they are given reparations.’ Black people today haven't experienced and won't experience slavery. They don't deserve money for doing nothing

But they are in shit conditions and environments now because of slavery.

I expect them to stop playing the victim and crying about fictional oppression as if it is factual. I expect retards to stop shitposting blatant fallacies and the same old stale rhetoric that has been consistently disproved.
Take some fucking responsability for their own lives and actions. They need to actually want to elevate themselves and communities or keep dragging themselves down expecting handouts as they have been. Ball is in their court and I am out of here as I have a job to do, rather than argue with some cry baby cuck online.
Have fun sucking Tyrones fat chode bernie.

> whites paying for mistakes for people they didn't nor stop.
I do see blacks pay reparations to other Africans that still suffer from the hands of other blacks and Africans.

*they didn't know nor able to stop

Maybe, but if they actually try they can make a good life for themselves

As a communist, i object to that accusation. That's just modern psudo-left wing nonsense.

Since when were the fucking conquerors supposed to apologize to the losers

Sure. Right after niggers and sandniggers pay since they were the actual slavers that either owned or sold ALL the african slaves.

>I expect them to stop playing the victim and crying about fictional oppression as if it is factual. I expect retards to stop shitposting blatant fallacies and the same old stale rhetoric that has been consistently disproved.
Nice projections and buzzwords there. Not even arguing the point and just dropping insults, typical Sup Forums. What rhetoric? That black people in America are statistically more poor and live in shit conditions than most other races? That because of this they are forced into a lifestyle and culture that you deem as fictional ? Nice.
>Take some fucking responsability for their own lives and actions. They need to actually want to elevate themselves and communities or keep dragging themselves down expecting handouts as they have been. Ball is in their court and I am out of here as I have a job to do, rather than argue with some cry baby cuck online.
Nice buzzwords again. Really good. Well done on ignoring facts and statistics as well as jumping to conclusions.
>Have fun sucking Tyrones fat chode bernie.
Hahahahahahah

Forced? Black folks living in the ghetto are like a bucket full of crabs, as soon as a crab realizes it can climb out the other crabs grab hold and drag it right back into the bucket. If you're black and looking to escape the ghetto through hard work and knowledge, you're a sell out, Uncle Tom, not black enough etc. But if you're good at sports or slingin mix tapes then gettin dat money is ok. Well it's ok until you move your family out and don't look back, then you're made out to be a piece of shit for not giving back to tha hood.

Some of the most hatin ass jealous muthafuckas ever, can't stand to see someone make it. Take that forced shit outta here ain't nobody buying it anymore.

Only post in entire thread that actually speaks truth and isn't blatent racism

fuck those niggers

I hate to break it to you but the buying and selling of slaves, though being a terrible course of action, was legal and practiced by people of every color (even Slave owning Blacks, at that point in time, therefor i do not believe anyone should be paid reparations, though formal apologies from the federal governments should be made to the African american populations who descended from slaves for allowing such a thing to occur. If i where you, I would be more concerned about the British empire and their imperialist actions in Africa that caused the destabilization of the continent, which is the root of most problems in Africa to this date.

libtards these days

I agree with all this, though to comment on the second part of your statement. I don't have it, but have you seen the webm of the Chinese man talking to I believe an African man about how the African man took what the British imperialists and destroyed what they left them, such as a railroad tracks, buildings , ect ect....I'm British myself and I understand that we were by far the worst empire to exist on earth with negative actions towards others and I'll admit that . Other countries and empires did equally, but should Britain then now pay or work towards fixing Africa ?

And there are reasons on why this happens . Socio and environmental communities that are poorly managed where majoroty of these people live or grew up.

I'd have to research or look more into the Minnesota experiment, seems dodgy

>Socio and environmental communities that are poorly managed where majority of these people live or grew up.
Piss off

I have not seen that video, but it is my opinion that, since Africa has been as devastated as it currently is, as a direct result of imperialism, that those countries involved in the occupation, (excluding Germany due to it not being the same country as it was then), should assist in the industrialization and stabilization of Africa, through financial means, as well as providing training in skilled labor to insure its well being, though under no circumstances should these people be armed, as to avoid the assistance from looking like military action.

Then what you're really saying is "I want to send westerners to Africa unarmed to be taken as hostages or killed outright by people who do not want to better themselves". When whites were driven out of parts of South Africa there were farms, stores, industry, everything needed for a society to function. Everything that is except people willing to work.

Should African 'countries' even exist?
What benefits do they provide to the world at large?
Why not dissolve every 'country' in Africa and let the wild retake it? Think of the benefits to flora and fauna. Maybe even influence global warming by reintroducing a source of carbon sinks in the form of un-niggered landmass.

>implying you know what you even just said