Can we get a fucking ANIMAL HATE THREAD?

Can we get a fucking ANIMAL HATE THREAD?

HAHAHAHAHA FUCKING HELL I LOVE TO TORTURE WEAK PATHETIC ANIMALS HAHAHAHAHA WEAK ANIMALS ARE SO FUCKING PATHETIC THEY DESERVE TO BE TORTURED TO DEATH HAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cRwmqKWTLT8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Wtf OP

>Being this edgy
Hello summerfag. Overuse caps lock all the time on Sup Forums?

Sage

FUCK YOU HOMO

Lmao

This is now a cute thread

>SAGE

>implying you can torture crustaceans

Sleep thight, pupper

get paid pupper

Cassanova cat

get paid pupper

>Pic is for OP

get paid pupper

This kills the crab

Casual disregard for nonhuman life is sane and natural, if not an advantageous trait. Should supplement manufacturers and exotic crops ever be in short supply, you will inherit the earth while vegans starve as a skeletal serf or religious caste in your society.

Purposeful disregard is a sign of mental illness. Just accept that you were born a pussy that cares far too much about everything with two eyes.

post more cute puppers

Found the well-read, yet still edgy faggot

get paid pupper

You should get into fluffy abuse.

Moar hamsters, they are so cute

Um yeah sweetie, one problem is that everything you said is gay and your shits fucked up.

We owe all of our progress to our teaming up with dogs, had we been brainless retards like you and eating the dogs, wed still be eating the dogs.

The more you know.

Fuck off, faggot.

get paid pupper

If God didn't want us to eat animals, he wouldn't have made them out of meat.

Nope, I only hate dog abuse. For some reason.

It's only slightly edgy in the pampered hugbox of white society where meat magically comes from the store and every single child is raised on a nonstop video feed of anthropomorphic animals.

Empathy for anything but your fellow man is learned, and rarely justified.

We owe everything we gained from dogs to treating them like tools and requiring that they prove themselves worthy of life

With humans, everyone is worthy of life until proven otherwise, or maybe always
With animal rights activists who grew up on furshit everythign is worthy of life because they can't unsee robin hood in that fox that just killed a bunch of egg laying hens

Except god didn't make us. Also, dicks are made of meat, is that why you like cock sandwich?

You need to realize most other animals are just dogs that look different. You'd be surprised how many animals are dog like when they allowed to be themselves and not have to worry about survival 24/7.

Your imaginary friend has nothing to do with it, find a better argument.

get paid pupper

Did someone say
Hugbox

Please just kill your self

Get paid pupper

kill yourself too

Yes. I like murdering people, slicing up their genitals, and eating them. It's good; you should try it.

"get paid pupper"

Nope. Try again. You treat a dog like a tool, he treats you like a tool, doesn't work that way sweetie, it's a mutual thing.

I'm pretty sure the guys who were literally kept alive by their companions who were with them 24/7 and saved their lives over and over thought of them as more than "tools".

People like you are really short sighted and stupid, if everybody thought you like everybody else would just be a "tool", nobody would have ever gotten anything done and wed still be living in caves.

Man people are more useful when they aren't dick sandwiches

One person could make you a million dick sandwiches made of non-persons that could never have made any kind of sandwiches. You could have had your own personal dick sandwich chef, but you ate them. Good fucking job.

News flash
You're a fuckin tool.

That's not what a cock sandwich is. I'm not judging, what you do with dicks and what holes you put them in is your business.

get paid pupper

If a cock sandwich isn't sliced cock between bread slices, what the fuck is it?

Quasi-checked.

Floss your cock with barbed wire, summerfag.

You treat a dog like a tool, the dog doesn't care. The dog only knows you as a non threatening source of food. You pet the dog like you sharpen your knife. The dog doesn't care if you actually like it or not. it's a dog.

You slaughter the disobedient, snappy, and useless dogs. Yes, that's how dog breeding used to work. You would kill a dog that wasn't up to spec outright and keep the ones that could herd without attacking the flock, hunt without eating the catch, and guard without attacking every single person or heeding your commands to stay.

Every sappy dog story you ever heard was preceded by countless generations of dead dogs that weren't good enough. The very existence of dogs is built on the corpses of wolves that didn't get along with the human villages they scavenged near.

Through brutality, we created dogs. They had to prove themselves worthy of life, and yet many still fail and are promptly killed for being undesirable even as pets.

youtube.com/watch?v=cRwmqKWTLT8

Get paid pupper

I'm with you OP. I hate dogs.

get paid pupper

That's not hate. That's the ultimate form of intimacy. That crab's about to be in someone's. Belly.

Get paid pupper

And we gave such little of a shit about them that we fuckin kicked evolution in the testicles and brought dogs down from snarling bloodthirsty mutts to poodles and pomeranians.

>cats naturally evolved alongside humans
>cats and humans - bros forever
>dogs had to be killed and beaten into submission
>dogs - mans best cuck

more humane and economical than letting them sit in a shelter for a week and eat processed scrap food that could be used to keep nigger children alive before being executed with some pricey drugs

Fucking told. God i love to watch the feeling argument get fucking brutally shut down with real life logic.

get paid pupper

There's a difference between killing a dog because it's useless and/or dangerous for others, and killing it like a fucking psycho just for fun.

Yes. The time of derailing is now.
All hail 60's spiderman.

kek animals chose to be around us because we feed them, keep thinking you're the only form of intelligence.

>Having to get on cats good side for attention
>Have to deal with cats shitty moods
>Having to put up with them clawing in you so they can get comfortable
> Getting cut because their don't like you petting them
>Have to drug up with shit herbs to make them act like they like you

Owning a cats like being it's personal sissy bitch who spends money to keep the shitty furry fuck to stay in couch all day and piss under your bed and get mad if you wanna sleep.

Fuck your cat. The only pussy man needed was women.

get paid pupper

Back when I was a kid my dad had me throw a bag of kittens off a bridge. It used to be the best way to do it

You fucking idiot you argue like a ten year old, because you are someone without a grasp of history.

Underage banned gtfo.

ecoeuthanasia (also gluten free)

That was my reaction image you asshole, give it the fuck back

>drowning
>humane
>best way

kill yourselves and don't forget your parents.

We need more Spiderman!

this kills the crab

get paid pupper