fuck you

im a gay nigger

TheCook

im a gay nigger faggot

Dumbledore'sBeard

nice friendlist

meme magic

I love I Dubbbz
carsen is gay carsen is gay carsen is gay carsen is gay carsen is gay carsen is gay carsen is gay carsen is gay carsen is gay carsen is gay carsen is gay carsen is gay carsen is gay carsen is gay carsen is gay carsen is gay carsen is gay carsen is gay carsen is gay carsen is gay carsen is gay carsen is gay carsen is gay carsen is gay

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

winnarrr

op is a faggot

vape nation

roll

kill yourself

Omar Mateen

/b named my gay gun

a meme

im a dumb nigger

gay niggers from outer space

Everyone will know you troll Sup Forums

sandy hook

Typical OP... You just love cum.

>162 wins
>Silver 4

op gets cucked

FUCK YOU REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

MAD CAUSE BAD

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

i did it for 4chin

So, I just moved back to my home town. I've been hanging out with a lot of my friends that's resented me for leaving. I went to college and now that I'm done I'm just taking some time before the next step.

It was good for the first couple of weeks, but recently all my friends have been constantly testing my intelligence. I'll say so thing wrong, or just forget something, and they jump on it. It's just been strange... anyone ever experience this? I just want to chill with some old friends, but I'm starting to feel like I always have to be on the defensive when I'm around these guys.

What the fuck... I tried to start a new fucking thread and this is the shit I get... maybe I am retarted....