Okay Sup Forums, I come to you with an ethical question

Okay Sup Forums, I come to you with an ethical question.
Hypothetically, how bad would it be for a 23 year old to regularly receive nudes/sexual videos from a 13 year old.
I don't mean legally, because the answers there are clear, but I mean from a moral standpoint.
Also, for clarification, let's say that said 23 year old was the one first approached by the 13 year old and was at first unwilling to receive said nudes but as time went on his resistance faltered to the point of encouragement.

TL;DR how morally wrong is it to knowingly receive nudes from a minor 10 years younger than you, hypothetically speaking

Again, totally hypothetical

That bad, huh?

can you make this a little less hypothetical by unblurring these pictures of an 18 year old you just posted

Yeah just for you.
How bad would that be though

18 year olds, man
Drive me wild

Mu kik is Sndnnzn add me there i will discuss this hypothetical scenario with you

checkd.
From a moral standpoint, you're pretty much fucked. The moral thing to do would be to gently resist her advances while explaining why in a way that wouldn't hurt her feelings.

I can see exactly how you got there though. I've been worn down by girls like that, and I have (when I was 19 or so, long ago) traded nudes with people younger than I should have and felt shit about it.

We are weak people. Given you're already this far in, morally you have the choice of breaking things off now or accepting that it's a situation you are in and just trying to do it safely and supportively. I'd find that a tough choice.

nice try fbi

Not fbi just a hypothetical scenario talker

It just seems like if it's not one person it's another that they would reach out to.
And the ones at that age already seem to have a history of abuse...

I'm not sure if it's a lie to oneself to try and justify it from the pretense that its better to do that with someone who isn't a threat or is at least respectful

well, it is a lie to yourself. But it's a lie that makes you at least approach it from a more helpful point of view.

She wants attention, and you're right that she's going to get it from somewhere. if you're worried about the moral side you're definitely better than a lot of guys out there.

But yeah. The girls who I should not have been trading picture with turned out okay. I still talk to them. We have a very different kind of friendship now, but everybody agrees that I was a helpful influence rather than a harmful one.

Teenagers tend to have a lot of emotional shit going on, and need some stability and care in their life. I'm guessing you're part of that for her, which is a good thing. The way you're both expressing it is illegal, which is potentially a bad thing.

There.

I really appreciate your input.
Thanks user

Best part is I fucking hate pedophiles.
My entire family has a long history of abuse and shit and it just kind if skipped me luckily.

you can get in a shit ton of trouble, not worth it, erase your existence, she will move on to some other idiot for attention

yeah, sure this is more of a legal standpoint, but those are moral lines too

I've been there myself, I know how it is.

You're in this place now. Just make sure that any decisions you make are from a good place and aren't going to hurt or harm her for your benefit.

Add me i wanna see the pics younwould have hypothetically gotten in this hypothetical scenario

I was boning a 13 year old myself.
I was 15 back then. Shit was cash

Make sure you wear a condom. 13 year olds these days carry all sort's of diseases already.

It all seems like fun and games until you go to prison. Don't do it OP, stop doing it and never do it again.

Go get some older pussy.

I could also discuss some hypotheses further on kik. Add Grittpitt