Post your secrets, Part two

Post your secrets, Part two.

I'm naked

I fall in love with people too easily but overly compensate for that by not showing much emotion at all.

I mastrubate 3x a day

Ive raped my sister in law and she has no clue it was me

Killed a man in reno

Test

>my mother's car tried to friend me in the friends of my moms finger.

Good idea... I was dissapointed when the last one 404... I think that the cum eating wasnt disccused enough...

> Post your secrets, Part two.I am in love with my sister in law, who is also my mate's gf...

im the bunny shitposter

Me and my sister have fucked probably 100 times.

One of my g/fs new we were fucking and was cool with it.

I miss that g/f.

I fall in love with people too easily but overly compensate for that by not showing much emotion at all during the beginning stages of a relationship.

just to watch him die

To the girl living in a bug-infested hellhole:

You're not going to win against the cockroaches. All you can do is spray the worst areas with teh strongest bugspray and baits you can find.

A lot of supermarket grade baits only work against certain kinds of cockroaches. figure out what your kind is and then google the fuck out of baits that work for them.

Cockroaches will take good baits back to the nest and fuck up the whole family.

Source: I have spent a lot of time fighting a losing battle against cockroaches in shitty old houses.

me too. but only cause i wanted to watch him die.

Xplane

I wear my mom's clothes and Jack off while rubbing my asshole

When I was younger (8-11) the older boys in my neighborhood (not too much older) Would take advantage of me during sleepovers. (i'm also a boy) The thing that gets me is I kind of liked it, and now I feel like it fucked me up tremendously.

Now, im 24, straight, and cant seem to keep a relationship that i value for more than 6 months.

i can breathe air

I pretend to be a woman online. I send guys videos and pics of my wife to see how hard it makes them and watch them jack off and cum. A few of my friends and I all send each other pics and vids of our wives and girlfriends

I'm slow stroking as I type

I tried to fuck my nans dog

I have crippling depression and wish every day that I would die. This doesn't sound that uncommon here, but I've got everyone around me convinced I'm a perfect Chad with no issues who could never possibly consider suicide.

i inserted my penis in her vagina without her consent do you know what rape is faggot?

I know who you are OP

what a waste of dubs

Pics of sister

Who else around here eats cum and love it? Also user or femanon? ... I am user...

that's fucked up

How does she not know its you you stupid fuck

this is now a get thread

What a waste of quads

What a waste of quads

What a waste of quads

Similar, I pretend to be a teenage advice giving girl in chat rooms and get off over guys hitting on me and camming for me.

Always use pics of big tits ugly face girls from fb, they buy it.

ever consider psychological help? being serious, no troll.

idk lol

I'm a post-op transsexual and I never tell the men I sleep with. They can't tell I guess.

I am in love with my sister in law, who is also my mate's gf...

when i was 14-15 i used to fuck one of my mother's friends. best fucking year of my life.

if i ever have a son, and he wants to fuck an older woman, i'd be ok with.

>>how to win against cockroaches

get pest exterminator strength b8. Same thing with bed bugs and other shit.

If you give them half doses of shit tiered poison, then all you're doing is weeding out the weak and letting the strong breed. That's how bugs get resistant in the first place.

I hope my the nudes of my ex I posted eventually get back to her

they can tell. they just dont want you to think they're gay.

I nannies for my boss for 3 years and his twin daughters regularly serviced me throughout, sometimes singularly and sometimes in a pair. They never told anyone and I never did either.

They are honey enough to buy my wives pics
I do it every night while she sleeps next to me

I fucking hate children.
Every one I've met has been annoying as fuck. They don't appreciate anything.
Worst was this one little fucker, let's call him B.
Fucker would smack his mom and demand his Nintendo ds. Naturally she took it away. He would cry all fucked night and repeat "I want my ds" over and over. She explained where he fucked up over and over, and he'd do the same shit every time. Holy fuck I wanted to stay him.
Then again he had ADHD like a motherfucker. And this shit was legit, not that overdiagnosed shit.
Left her because I didn't like being third wheel nor taking care of another man's kid.
Maybe it's different if it's yours, but my experiences killed any hope of ever wanting a child. Takes up time and money, can't fuck whenever you want, and it winds up taking the spotlight 80% of the time with your partner.
Fuck that noise.

The me that everyone knows is not the real me. It's a role I play. The real me is as different from the fake me as chalk is to cheese.

>be me 24yo
>go out techno party with friends
>petite innocent blonde 19yo girl in our friend group comes too
>she has a bf but he's not there
>we rave, drink alcohol, do xtc
>at 05:30am she wants to go home
>friends wanna stay
>i tell her i'll walk her home
>while walking home she says she wanted to go home cause she wasn't feeling good
>thanks me for walking her home and sidehugs me while walking home
>super cute
>arrive at her dorm
>say i had a great time
>she asks me if i can help her in bed
>i lead her to her bed and she becomes totally unresponsive
>"hey femanon"
>"hello?"
>"you alright?"
>no response, passed out
>she's wearing a black dress and a leather jacket over it
>i take off her leather jacket and the way she lies i can see her thong
>diamonds
>i poke her to see if she's out
>no response
>i put her jacket over her face
>i lift up her dress
>smell her thong oh god she's so hot
>i take my dick out and flip her thong to the side
>fuck her raw, but kinda gently cause i don't wanna wake her
>raise her dress over her tits
>fondle her tits while fucking her
>cum inside her
>realisation sets in and i panic
>straighten out her thong, dress, put her jacket on the coat rack, put the sheets over her
>leave
>next day she says in the whatsapp group chat "i had a great time, i don't know how i got home"
>tfw

They are so kind

To watch him die, or for his wallet

you're not alone Sup Forumsruh

Not even lying.

>stay
Meant slap.

I've been growing hemlock in my garden so I can kill my family. I'm 38 with 3 kids and an unemployed husband.

Yes, i think about it all the time. I just haven't gotten around to it i guess.

kek nothing

Im too old to be here,

I want to be cuckolded

I like to post pictures of my wife nude and she doesnt know

Do I win yet?

Mom used to dry fuck me through her panties. Was about 4 yrs old.

Are you hot

I've also found that they seem to become resistant to a particular brand after a while, so i switch brands every couple months

Post her faggot
Where are you from

Explain more? Im interested

I had sex with a transsexual prostitute and liked it. Kind of.

isn't this a Bruce Springsteen song?

I used to fuck up my birth control schedule frequently just for a chance at pregnancy.

I stopped because I realized my bf and I are super happy without a baby and I don't need to have a baby with him to make him stay

I fuck horses. Well, one horse specifically, since I own her.
Horse pussy is fucking cash

Ahaha wow. Tell us if/when you do it

So....post pics...

Hemlock grows everywhere here in the UK, just look at any road side.

Also cam chat blackmail reporting

one time when i was sleeping over my friends house with some my friends, they took advantage. forced me to suck them and one of them got tired of waiting and just stuck it in my ass

I want to kidnap someone and keep them in a basement. If its a girl they will be my fuck slave. If its a guy I want to see how much I can mutilate them before they die. I will feed them the bits I cut off.

Are you male?

ahhahahahahahhahaha good one m8

no

I think I'm falling in love with a minor and I don't know what to do.
I tried to spurn her advances but I'm a weak piece of shit and my defenses broke down

38 yr old woman ? Lol yeah ring you're unemployed too if you are indeed a woman

Send them to me, and ill send them to her

I've heard the same, but is it actually true?
Horse asses can be pretty nice looking.
Can't lie, i might fuck one if I was drunk and knew no one would find out.

Nah not horny enough today and Sup Forums is cancer. I want her to be lusted after not abused!

I visit prostitutes about once every 2 weeks even though I have a gf. Not sure what it is, maybe I like the variety or some kind addiction...

Almost satanic trips

I keep loving that idiot and hurting my husband feelings by telling him to bring the other to our home... I know it's ridiculous. Already told husband that I don't worth and how he should get rid of me... Anyways
He prefers to live this shit relation knwing that I love another one than getting divorced... and I think it's Just because the other is younger than him...
I know I should kill myself. Just don't have the courage to do.

There's not much to explain except that in reality I am nothing like the person who I play. It's like a 24/7 acting job.

There is a 16 year old girl that takes some courses on my campus

Found out she is into ddlg

Everyday before classes I take her into the woods and spank her until she sucks me

No regrets

im flying to another city this weekend to meet a girl, i blew 200 on flights and 80 bucks on a motel room and it might not lead to anything.

you the guy who currently has a thread about that? I'm the one giving advice there.

I catfish girls I know. I get my hardest when I see some one i know personally. I wish every day that I can fuck the brains out of my gfs virgin sister i sniff her panties daily Im starting to get turned on by her sent when i smell it i also stole pic from her phone of her ass sent the to my messenger.i know all to well the type of monster I am an everyday I wish for a bullet in the brain or crash on the free way.I can see my self destruction an do nothing for it.

I have to stop myself from staring at my teenage daughters tits.

Not with a 80$ motel room it won't.

Johnny Cash

If you're from Delaware of California then shieeet

Secretly bi- leaning towards gay, family are all gay bashers. Also kinda want suck a black guy. Im a virgin but I post ads on craigslist with pics of me bentover and stuff like that(no face of course)
Get allot of responces but too afraid of getting aids and getting my ass torn on my first time, so I fish for compliments but never act. Would rather find a boyfriend I could build trust with but not common here and too shy.

once a week i let a girl ten years younger than me use my face as a footstool

I'm a furry, but I'm too poor to actually do anything with it (commissions, fursuit, etc.)

Been in love with the same girl for 9 years

we dated for abourt a year

dumped me now I am friendzoned and can't let
go. Now she lives with current boyfriend, and it has been 3 years.

Don't be ridiculous. Help is always available. Get some, for fucks sake

>24
>still viring