a sensible chuckle was had.

genius

fucking summerfag go back to 9gag

DO YOU LIKE HURTING OTHER PEOPLE

fucking lost
im crying

gtfo summer fag

Yeah! Fuck you!

Kill yourself, start dumping your own fun shit if you're such an oldfag.

w-why? why did you assume that I am a summerfag, user-sama? are you an oldfag who knows the way of the legion? Can you teach me your mastery? can I buttfuck you?

n-no, y-you...

kill yourselves, my men

same fag

>Implying

Not funny. Accurate.

lost

Classic

That's gold.

Finally, got me good.

It's funny because it is accurate you fucklord.

Sleep tight, Pizza

fuck that

classic.

Reminder that if you lurk Sup Forums on a regular basis YOU'RE the summerfag

sleep tight pizza

Guys, I have a joke of which you most like to finding to be funny!!! A guy is walking into bar, where he sits on next to of a pretty lady. She is of nice clothes and wearing good looks! Guy is nergvously feeling but he goes up to lady and so guy asks her "Hello pretty lady would you mind if drink I buy for you!?" Then lady pauses, she thinking and turns smiling around and to say "I had ought to be the one drink like you to be the man I like you knew!"

wat

Ouch. Think that edge cut me. Go back to 9fag.

Due to extensive research done by the University of Pittsburgh, diamond has been confirmed as the hardest metal known to man. The research is as follows. Pocket-protected scientists built a wall of iron and crashed a diamond car into it at 400 miles per hour, and the car was unharmed. They then built a wall out of diamond and crashed a car made of iron moving at 400 miles an hour into the wall, and the wall came out fine. They then crashed a diamond car made of 400 miles per hour into a wall, and there were no survivors. They crashed 400 miles per hour into a diamond traveling at iron car. Western New York was powerless for hours. They rammed a wall of metal into a 400 mile per hour made of diamond, and the resulting explosion shifted the earth's orbit 400 million miles away from the sun, saving the earth from a meteor the size of a small Washington suburb that was hurtling towards mid-western Prussia at 400 billion miles per hour. They shot a diamond made of iron at a car moving at 400 walls per hour, and as a result caused two wayward airplanes to lose track of their bearings, and make a fatal crash with two buildings in downtown New York. They spun 400 miles at diamond into iron per wall. The results were inconclusive. Finally, they placed 400 diamonds per hour in front of a car made of wall traveling at miles per iron, and the result proved without a doubt that diamonds were the hardest metal of all time, if not just the hardest metal known to man.

>regular basis
>summerfag

PLEASE DIE

Son, stop posting in 4chen , today is your prostate review.

I now have Dyslexia from trying to read whatever you typed

my exact reaction, brother.

>nergvously
10/10, also the type

Has science gone too far?

>cops in detroit
>niggros all high as fuck
>cops are no different
>america's finest

Sleep tight pizza

Ay guys I have joke that is funnies!!!! ok a guy walkins into bar and sit next to lady man, the guy says hey i buy drink, but then lady man says no i buy you drink and lady man rips off guys pants revealing that he is woman ha ha ah funny rite?!!!!

fucking hell... lost

lost

Sleep tight, pizza

*eats the pizza*
:3

is thread kill now?

MODS

Sleep tight, Pizza

google "emails from an asshole" for more

Fucking kek

Sleep tight, pizza

youtu.be/UnkKISn-DvQ

sleep tight, pizza

Sleep tight, Pizza

that zozzle was shooped in

Guys, I have a joke of which you most like to finding to be Triggered!!! A guy is walking into bar, where he sits on next to of a pretty lady. She is of nice clothes and wearing good looks! Guy is nergvously feeling but he goes up to lady and so guy asks her "Hello pretty lady would you mind if drink I buy for you!?" Then lady pauses, she thinking and turns smiling around and to say "Check your privilege, ciscum"