Shittiest hobbies you tried to start

Shittiest hobbies you tried to start

Exercising.

I've tried to start up a few times and it goes well until I realize that it takes a lot of time that I would always rather spend doing other things, and it's pointless to do unless I make it part of my life forever, so I may as well not even bother

Iktf

I tried exercising for 4 years and I did not see any progress. However I met new people and this was cool

Tried to learn some basic ballroom dancing, practised forabout a month. Went to this fancy ball with gf but she's so religious and vegan that she couldn't have/wouldn't let me have any champagne or any of the food they had. It was boring as fuck and we didn't even end up dancing

Isn't that Jodi Taylor? I've seen her suck cock on the interweb

Always wanted to learn how to play guitar. Then I realised its hard as fuck, plus the music industry is so shitty and there's lame career options. I gave up. I have enough hobbies anyway

Tried having sex with someone other than myself...

1/10 experience

So you like to fuck yourself?

Who is she?

Thats funny for some reasons

pic related

You did it wrong then m8

Is this here?

Warhammer 40000

Then after a game or two realize it has a lot strange people with no motivation in life. It costs more then smoking weed. At least with weed I can bone a stoner chick.

Bruh this, I like painting models with my tunes on and having a nice war with someone, but fuck me the shops are full of stinking long haired, camo wearing autists and whinging nerd-rage filled virgins.

Tried practicing cock magic. Now I don't have a dick.

Jodi Taylor? Whered you get pic

Yeah thats the downside, but if you an a friend play together and get armies its good fun.

We played 40k and Fantasy. Used a volcano vape as a terrain piece and would have a chance to go off on 5+ reduced by 1 every turn.

Got pretty baked every game.

Your gf sucks

>no motivation in life
>is on Sup Forums
>nerd-rage virgins
>is on Sup Forums
>bone a stoner chick
>no you can't quit bullshitting yourself you are as miserable as we are.

Genealogy. Realized i have sandnigger blood

I tried learning Japanese
But then I realized learning a language is hard without the neuroplasticity of a child and putting that much time/effort into learning a new language because of cartoons is dumb.

Cute girls? I wish I could start this hobby

Nvm it's from her twatter

tried to become a youtuber

posted some twerking videos in bikini

my boss found out, called me a faggot and fired me

i learned 4 languages in the past 3 years, shut up with neuroplasticity of a child, your brain just fucking sucks.

speak for yourself, I'm just killing time till my dentist appointment in a few hours

I tried running. It worked out great for about 5 months and could even run a 5k in less then 30 minutes (I couldn't even jog half a mile when I started)

Then my knee started bothering me, and it kept bothering me.

Then I stopped running.... My knee still bothers me.

Getting older is going to seriously suck

Tried playing soccer when I was a kid.
They started throwing balls at my head so I quit.

>1990
>not knowing about concussions

sandniggers only nig when they're religious. When they're atheist, they're pretty chill

I'm a skateboarder. Been doing it for twelve years. Have shop and flow sponsors but want to give up. I'm 22

>your brain just fucking sucks
Probably true, but neuroplasticity would undoubtedly help

What a fucking pussy..

Soccer balls don't cause concussions nigger.

Knitting

>>The Pygmalion effect, or Rosenthal effect, is the phenomenon whereby higher expectations lead to an increase in performance

This is more important then your brain smarts.

I tride gone two skool wun time.

>you don't like objects striking your head
>what a pussy

I'm ok with being a pussy then.

Its a 3lb soft coated ball
Its a 3lb soft coated ball

pussy

So I just gotta believe hard enough?

>4 years without progress
u must have been doing nothing except talking in the gym

Dumpster diving
Did it for about a year on and off usually in a gangster dumpster. Gave up after many days without finding anything. In total I found an old 2005 Xb360, DS, a few games, collectables, and what felt like thousands of fucking Wii stands.

I don't know about you, but I am feeling pretty unenthused about this hobby

Link?

Tried getting into Magic the Gathering tcg, realised none of my friends played it or would bother learning it, gave up

Learned soap making. Sold custom soaps to strippers for two years then got bored and quit. Took up painting nerf guns. Right now I'm teaching myself to distill liquor at home.

iv played guitar since i was 13, im now 30

Im in no way a godlike player, to be godlike would be constant fucking repetition and you must have an autistic to some degree.

That being said, it took me a few years to be able to even play shows for bars and shit.

People think they can just pick it up and go, no the mental dexterity must already be there to be of any worth.

Plus most guys play to look cool, which is what i did most the time.

I never wrote any of my own shit, i just played covers a lot.

Once i grew up and realized i was the douchebag that brought the guitar to every event, I stopped and felt horrible.

( my guitars collect dust as i hardly ever play them anymore )

Just make wine. It's easier

Exrcising for 4 years and no results? Sorry to break it to you but fapping with both hands isnt exercising.

Drawing
Exercising
Playing guitar
Programming

I'm a disgrace

Done wine, mead, beer. Just want to try distilling, so I built a pot still. Trying it out this weekend with some raspberry whisky mash. Wish me luck!

Sounds good. You should add a little orange to it too.

even if you were an absolute shitter at excercising, there most likely was quite a bit of progress. even if its hidden beyond layers of fat, your muscles were stronger. most importantly, your heart muscles probabyl was.

Not shitty hobbies. But these are hobbies I started and quit.
Piano
Writing
Drawing
Overeating (to gain weight). Easily affordable for me, just took too much time and mental effort after 2600 calories to take a single bite more.

You clearly haven't played soccer

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhaahgagagagagagagagagagagaghahagahahahahahahahahahahahhaha. My wife is religious and a vegan and she doesn't say shit when i drink alcoholic beverages or eat my choice of meat.

bottle digging

anal play, it wasnt very good.

Playing Warhammer 40k. I still love painting the miniatures but the game and the people it attracts are too autistic even for me.

I do leatherwork. It's not shitty per se, but it's fucking expensive.

children learning things better is a myth
pls give tips to lrn languages quicker/better

Roll'in