Anyone sick and tired of social justice and liberal propaganda being forced down their throat?

Anyone sick and tired of social justice and liberal propaganda being forced down their throat?

Pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r1rWsJ-znBs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That shit's on youtube. You have to specifically open up a website and go to that video individually in order to watch that shit. You're not having it shoved down your throat, you're seeking things out to whine about. You may as well join them, it's the same mindset.

I just don't see what is so special about these faggots to advertise on one of the most visited sites

They force it into childrens maliable heads at schools and unis.
it needs to stop we have a generation of useless pc faggots.
i agree with op.
im fucking sick of it.
vote trump 2016.

Are you going to college? If not, why do you care? It's not your concern. Quit seeking shit out to be upset about and live your life.

we need shows like married with children to comeback and destroy this pc bullshit

pcu was a movie that made me hate pc bulsshit

these sjw are fucking facist with their attacks of freedom of speech

tumblr fag detected

time to get these sjw pissed off and make them look like the fools they are

use their anger against them

anyone sick and tired of neonazi propaganda being forced down their throat?

Just keked thinking of global outrage if did proud to be straight video now days

>I'm proud to be White said the racist
>I'm proud to be straight said the homophobe
>I'm proud to be male said the sexist

this.
stop trying to get butthurt it makes you look very homosexual

i'm proud to be a cis white male. why wouldn't i? should i be ashamed of myself?

Are you fucking retarded? This shit is everywhere. The news, schools, cartoons, job polices, this shit literally affects you you dumb tumblr fag.

Guessing you're in the anglosphere or western europe then, because there's none of that here. Could be in the colleges/schools, don't know or care, but the only place I see this stuff is on the internet, and even then only in places where I'd have to seek it out (hate threads, youtube, kotaku, etc.)

I guess if it was difficult to actually get away from that might piss me off, but for me it has no appreciable impact on my everyday life so it's hard to get worked up over.

youtube.com/watch?v=r1rWsJ-znBs

Save up money and go travel to those countries then. You'll learn a lot.

I've travelled to the US, UK, Ireland, and a few countries on the Continent, just apparently not recently enough to see that shit. I'm planning trips to France, Spain, and Portugal over the next year or so, so it'll be interesting to see whether Sup Forums is crazy or not.

lol, r u an americunt? the us of USA is one of the poorest countries i've ever been to, sure i just turned 18 and am a summerfag but at the very least i have been to over 30 countries in my life and have never been bothered by sjw if i just minded my own fucking business.

Calm your tits troll, you're way too obvious. Turn down the everything like 80% and come back.

Say that in certain places and probably get killed

I've every only been to mexico and Japan. Both have very different societies but are no way as bad as the US when it comes to sensitivity.

The fact it's YouTube means there is probably nothing special. It's the most visited website because it's open to everyone. I'm sure there are many more horrors than a sick man dressed up as a woman on YouTube.

You make it seem like the website is sacred.

I'll give to that, honestly just over, certain groups being treated better when they claim the reverse which could be ironic in a way but it's as if diversity is a semi forced religion by putting it on everything.

Example:
>Facebook post white guy raped murdered and eaten by transracial demiqueer African women and no one cares but swap it and holy shit it's ragnarok

>PRAISE BE TO ODIN

I've been sick of it for years... but what can we REALLY do about it? If you don't support faggots and their cause... you get crushed in the media.

I imagine you are being interviewed on a daily basis?

Pretty much you get prejudice if your not for faggots so it's forced on you.

Go in to middle of town and on 2 different random days tell you hate/love pirates of the sphincter and see what happens

If you have kids (like I do) stay informed of what they are being taught and counter the pc bullshit with facts. Anyone claiming their children are being brainwashed are fucking stupid, take an active role and stop letting the school/government raise your kids.

It's only forced down my throat whenever I got on Sup Forums by angry manchildren. However, I'm not from the US where everyone is polarized as fuck.

You're confusing "PC" with "common decency", which is something people without any common decency would do, i.e. Trump supporters.

Germanfag here. No fag advertising here. Nobody really cares about fags, too. The most recent thing about homosexuals in the media was them getting married (for tax purposes) and it wasn't even on the front page. That was like a year ago? The only cancer we have got here is the gender language that is forcing its way into academia and public life. It's not that bad yet, though.

this

Right wingers are the most easily triggered people on the fucking planet.

It really bleeds into the white noise of my day to day life. "Hey user, you get that memo about there being more than two genders?" And all thought and care wiped away at the punctuation mark. Sup Forumstards sit around and circle jerk themselves into a frenzy over some video they willingly at through. You're like cutters that are too big of pussies to actually cut, so you find some other inane activity to use as self harm.

What's worse is you're going to do this, then cry about the backlash of tumblrinas next week. Just like Zoe Quinn, proving that anonymous has become a castrated little bitch.

Where other decades are known for great wars this time will be known for deviant behavior taken to the extreme. And the radicals who rocked the foundations of society to its core.

Much like people feared for the future during the coldwar. Im terrified for my potential children. And the world they may grow up in.

You talking about the "religious right" not christianity christian's are not to judge others outside the church

Also there is a war but not against christians but against our God