Gays and woman of /B. What does receiving anal sex feel like?

Gays and woman of /B. What does receiving anal sex feel like?

Like having a dick in your ass.

/thread.

depends honestly. sometimes it also feels like having a hand up your ass or something else

Kind of like a duller version of the pleasure you get from vaginal.
Slightly painful. Feels quite naughty and dirty.
Very hard to describe.

age?
how many dicks have you taken up the ass?

I'm 22 and taken two dicks up my bum.

it feels like having a cock in your ass

very observant!

What would you consider the most intimate, your first time vaginal sex or your first time anal? Heard some girls say the latter was more special to them.

It feels just like taking a shit, but in reverse.

Initially uncomfortable. Then pleasurable.

Like pooping after a drawn out constipation

Only backwards

Don't you mean back and forth?

You can feel their heartbeat with your cock.

EOL

So basically the best feeling in the world?

feels like a pain in the ass

First time I had vaginal. The first time I had anal I was wasted, in a tent and didn't have lube. Also wasn't in a relationship with the guy. Not intimate at all.

To quote a girl from one of the painal vids on efukt:"I feel like I have a big giant dump stuck in meeeeeee!!!"

Why are you comparing your recent buggering to other's?

It burns at first because friction and shit.
Then it's actually pleasureful after like 1 minute of burning.
Remember anons, it's only gay if you push back.

The fact that anal is better that vaginal is proof against intelligent design.
Christians: 0
Atheists: 666

Good, if you get over your reflexes and embrace the stimulation your prostate receives. Bad, if you develop chronic prostatitis (I did).

Like involuntary poop movement in your rectum, if you are a womyns. You either enjoy the idea of someone entering your forbidden part on a fetish level or don't.

>burning

Use more fucking lube.

If they're good, it's intoxicating. If they're bad, it's one of the worst experiences

salty milk and coins

Buy a dildo and find out

no lube!?
do you enjoy anal now?

> gays
Men have prostates; women don't. There is a significant difference.
> women
TITS
OR
GTFO

Was a bad choice. I really enjoy it now although it needs to be under the right circumstances. Only have it now and again. Need a drink before and to take it slow. Once it's in it turns me on so much though. After relaxing into it it is the best feeling in the world if the guy goes hard.

Seems how I didn't planned on getting butt fucked, I would say lube was not a priority.

Anal is in no way better than vaginal though you fucking wizard.

Having the gspot up the male ass though is proof against intelligent design. Going to have a serious conversation with God about that one day

>inb4 religion
You too.

Fucking a girl in the ass is more degrading to her. So by definition it's better.

It's a strange feeling of having your body filled up, and then they hit the 'spot' and your legs turn to jelly.

Some times it just makes my dick pour pre-cum

That 'spot' is your prostate.

I've never wanted a cock in my arse, but I do love a woman's fingers pushing inside towards my prostate.

sounds gay bruh

And eating pussy makes you a lesbian?

Oh it is indeed.

Please explain your logic in that statement?

The Skene glands.
Google it.

The first and only time I had anal, I was forced into it, and not in a sexy way. The guy was just an absolute fuckwit. Definitely not special.

So fucking good. My whole body shudders when it first goes in. I feel so dominated by his Dick body leaning over me and pain. I can't help but whimper the whole time and my pussy gets so so wet way more than normal fucking. I love it all so much I seriously think I I am a gay man trapped in a woman's body. Then the only way to end it is let them cum deep in your ass.

As a female on /b it is a custom to show your complete submission to us by posting your tits. As this is an anal thread though, let's see your ass!

What does cumming inside your ass feel like. I heard it's more special then vagina. That you can feel every twitch and spurt of your lover's cock.

No idea, I am a faggot, but nothing enter my ass, being bottom is trash.

Why don't you just google anal or butts?
One of the two guys to fuck my arse has cum in it. Feels good, their dicks get rock hard and bulge a bit before they shoot so it stretches you more. Then as he cums he always slams really deep in me and leaves it inside so as he gets softer my butt becomes less and less stretched.

You can feel it, like a hot wet ball inside you. It's a weirdly satisfying feeling that your body got someone off.

Nah just a little bit of warmth. Everything is already hot and wet so its not too different you might kinda feel or not at all. But my guy will say he is gonna cum then I push back and he pushes deeper so it kinda adds to it. Do it right its great.

Hey, to fuck an ass well, it's good to know what it's like on the receiving end.

Fucking newfag

Femanon here, anal HURTS and not going to lie- it feels really painful like my asshole is being spread open and sometimes the tip of the cock pushes skin in (or for me because im tiny and my other has a HUGE dick) so it hurts, it really does, only 1 out of like 8 times has it truly been satisfyingly good. Its ok personally but i dont prefer over other things

If he's balls deep, you can feel his dick twitching as he shoots. If he's less deep, twitching and a warm feeling.

>tips fedora

Still femanon, but like i only do anal those few times because i like the feeling of being dominated and his weight on me and i let him pull my hair and you know if theres no rubbers then i tease a little so ya know, i let him just put in the tip, mostly because well /b , the tip is all i can handle

Need plenty of warm up, fingers, lots of lube. Maybe some poppers.

Not the person who asked, but I'm sure everyone would appreciate seeing your butthole. You're getting me turned on thinking about anal.

Checked

And yeah what a fucking neckbeard

You might just tell me what I am doing wrong, I don't want to get fucked.

Lol no you domt understand its like a penny being fucked by a huge lava lamp plus like its not easy for me to obtain such items being a femanon and buying online or public

just do it like cowboy if scared of be bottom

Really good but I started liking it while in relationships if your starting out you need to one get used to the idea and maybe do some 'training' if you want to be the most prepared, you being into it or liking it it is kinda important F-19. 3dcks multiple times

Didn't have that experience. First time me and my gf had anal, we were both drunk. Was fucking her doggy while fingering her ass. I just went for it, licked her ass for 10 seconds and slipped it in. No objections and went super smooth. . Claimed she was an anal virgin before that, but based on that experience, I don't believe her.

it's like having a dick in your butt

I dont know man, i do NOT want anyones finger up my ass, even my own, im super insecure about the back door and like any scents no matter how good i wash

Noice

After the tip, just go inch by inch.

I got nailed by a monster cock, but he took it slow and got it all up there. It took some time but damn it was worth it.

Then there was the guy who used half a pot of lube and stuffed it straight in. That was intense as hell

Salty milk and coins.

What are the circumstances?

See, based on my age and being a girl and the fact that some people know what i purchase and im not going to go in public and buy those things is the reason i dont do a lot of anal. Its fun but overall hurts, i really am a tight ass

m8

Patience is important to good anal

BRUH

SATANIC TRIP

But god depends on faith and without faith he is nothing, so if there was proof of inteligent design there wouldn't be a god, if there is no proof there is a god

This is why I love it. It shows complete submission. I'm not that dominant but nothing turns me on more than a woman offering her ass to me.
I remember back when I was with my ex, she said "I want you to cum in my ass".
Climaxed instantly.

Oh then do training! Order from online for descreet packaging like Adam and Eve and do some expiramenting

Thanks satan

In a pinch, a tub of vaseline lip balm does the trick nicely. And there's nothing wrong with buying that.

Femanon, just going to leave it at that i am young and being horny also doesnt mean we both have a lot of time to do what we do, its mostly always quickies

TRUE but it wouldnt be easy to clean out of like my own asshole so i steered clear but i may try

Painful, feels like pooping and sucking in a poop

slice some rozen butter n shove that up ur butt then yeah feels fucking awesome, works in the shower too

And if you can't buy online due to a joint account just bring up the idea with a friend enough to spark curiosity and maybe you'll have a friend to eventually go to the store with you in person

It's a pretty self cleaning system, if you think about it. And the lube is no worse that a big load of cum dripping out.

Just start with your fingers in the shower

Hah you are so friendly! But no, sadly my sex life is as private as /b gets

As a guy, jerking off with anal stimulation is one of the best feelings

Good anal does take time/patience

Just remember Petroleum Jelly destroys condoms.

Not very good. And outright painful if not done properly or if not totally in to it. It's mostly the psychology of the act that people enjoy.

What about chlorine?

WAot if you have a boyfriend and your curious why can't you go with him, you just need cash

>/B
>Sup Forums
I can't believe none of you faggots mentioned this yet.

Would also likely weaken them.

I thought this too.
Never had my ass fucled, have no desire for it, but love giving it.
So I may have no credentials on the matter, but I always figured, so long as it's your lover and not some rando, would it be that bad to just leave the cum in? Same goes for pussy.
I mean so long as you clean the area regularly in the shower, I don't see why it'd be bad.

>classy lady

Want the truth? Uncomfortable insertions, pullings that feel like somebody's pulling shit out of you.

No sugar coating, this is real.