Hey Sup Forums begging for DayZ Standalone. It's finally fixed. I wanna play it with my friends, but I can't afford it...

Hey Sup Forums begging for DayZ Standalone. It's finally fixed. I wanna play it with my friends, but I can't afford it. Any kind user can help that would be great.

steamcommunity.com/tradeoffer/new/?partner=202977536&token=hWuTsfQM

Also general beg thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/id/kafatassy
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198182838594/
steamcommunity.com/id/manlove3
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

its still bad

What you gonna do for me?

i havent been able to get on any servers since there newest update they are all password locked fam

All I can give you is Painkiller Hell&Damnation game

you know I had a random ass idea that would receive so much praise and hate and go down history even if it sucked balls. if a programming studio made a game about a transgender character who throughout the game went in for surgery and suddenly was just all facially fucked up with some hyper realistic graphics...thatd be some weird shit. best or worst idea ever you tell me. Goddamn 4F-MPH stimulant after years of mental illness feeling functional and then getting overly hopeful about changing my life hope it doesnt become a trope.

trade for nudes

Begging for Dark Souls 1

steamcommunity.com/id/kafatassy

Got a camera?

is he asking for nudes

not going to happen faggots

will send dick pics for dayz

I wish somebody would send me some damn ps4 codes for some random shit for no reason on the middle of the night impulse. I don't even know on Sup Forums how you people give each other codes and shit privately or any of that shit.

dude just wait like one day and it will more than likely be on sale

Post a pick of your face

When did it get "fixed"? I played it last Thursday and it's still shit. Played for 4 hours and I swear to god, no zombies

it's on sale now

just sell your body..
its the cheapest for you

Go on the filter settings for some reason it automatically only shows passworded servers

oh cool thanks

GTA5 please steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198182838594/ Im a broke fag..

if anyone's got an extra terraria, i've never played it before and it'd be a wild ride
steamcommunity.com/id/starrywindy

Get a job.

You don't. That's first rule of chinclub.

Get a job. You neckbeard. Join geek squad. Now a lawn. Jesus man,
Old people have money. Offer them help. I got tipped $100 because she thought it was a $10

how can I Now a lawn? user please explain

steamcommunity.com/id/manlove3

begging for dayz ... or any other game

>15%

just wait nigga

I would but I'mnot getting a steam account to gift this.

np....just post your credit card info :^)

Hey bro of possible would you be able to spare 10$ to make a poorfags day?? I can't afford a pc so I game on a shitty phone.. I would really appreciate it if you could give me a Google play gift card of ten dollars.. Thanx.. [email protected]

Bump

i still begging for dark souls 1