Well Sup Forums, looks like the Great Triggering of 2016 was a resounding success!

Well Sup Forums, looks like the Great Triggering of 2016 was a resounding success!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dtCyepuLt8Q&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=dtCyepuLt8Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Kek, fucking triggered cunts

>i maed a girl cri haha lol XD

well done you fat neackbearded mysognistic, homophobic, transphobic future rapist. Stay in you're basement.

What happened? This is great.

I think we just took LGBT acceptance back to pre-1950s level. Just when these fags thought they were being accepted

>girl
That's a hashtag for literal faggots. Like you.

Bait better faggot

Im so proud of all of you! I still think those dislikes could be higher though.

Lmao were all the hate comments made done by Sup Forums?

#ProudToBe transphobic

It's still going mate.

Please link me the video in question.
I would very much like to witness these tears.

It is literally on the front page of youtube. Click on that diabetic heart next to the YT logo.

You are proud to be a retard?

Oh.
Oh wow.
This is very good.
The dislikes, the insults, the facts.

Holy fuck, nice job gentlemen.

youtube.com/watch?v=dtCyepuLt8Q&feature=youtu.be

Try not to cringe too hard. I made it to about 30 seconds.

The only retards here are the ones who can't accept what's between their legs.

TRIGGERED

You accepted that you have a small dick and a even smaller brain?

Triggered this fag hard

All these fuckin' faggots being triggered. If I had a penny for how many genders there are, I could give these faggots my two cents.

Sure. You accept that you insult like a 12 year old?

We need to focus on this faggot ASAP.

If you think you are winning by doing this then you are really stupid.

Not winning, won. Unless you would like to continue playing, we would enjoy to continue winning.

Okie dokie thank you smoky. Now get the fuck out of here if you are triggered so easily faggot.

Possibly, but all these people finally saw how people really feel about them. They didn't have their hugbox community to defend them here. Some of them realized that it's not normal and that's a step in the right direction. We haven't won, but we've gained ground.

That's old and unrelated to what's happening right now

I've been sick of it for years... but what can we REALLY do about it? If you don't support faggots and their cause... you get crushed in the media.

Get fucked faggot sympathizer.

This pretty much

People need to learn that shoving their lifestyles down everyone's throats is only going to get then covered in vomit.

Sad thing is they'll look at the reaction to this and instead think they're just not forcing people to accept it enough.

I have no heart logo.
Maybe because im european, I dont need to deal with all this transfaggotry

We have to bring WWIII and collapse our economy. It's the generations of unchallenged comfort that lead people to do stupid shit like this. They need "unique and interesting" ways to find themselves oppressed and stressed.

If these motherfuckers had to survive off the land and sweat every day I guarantee you this bullshit would plummet to 0 within 3 years.

Yes not sure if it started on Sup Forums or Sup Forums but it was strong here and there. /r9k/ took part so did believe it or not /lgbt/ who seemed to hate this shit as much as anyone else

Maybe the only time we envy you eurocucks

>im european
Wait I'm also in Europe and I do have the heart logo. The fuck is going on

But bringing war to get rid of these fags is like using a flamethrower to get rid of roaches in your house. Effective but lots of collateral damage.

We need to bring back internment camps. Selective evolution.

I agree.

I think Milo said something along the lines of these people not having any real war or enemy to focus on so they focus on retarded shit like gender identity and manspreading.

that is strange. maybe it's not enabled to certain countries then.

another eurfag here without the logo

Well, I am talking to a 12 year old.
No, you retards have lost, more are going side with LGBT guys. Few are going to stand with moron doing stupid shit like this.
No you! You retard.
No, they saw a attack from transphobic morons, they are only going to work harder. Also this shit won them more ally, few are going to side with assholes from Sup Forums.

Ya you sure accomplished a lot, kid. The world is a different place now that you disliked a video.

It's literally baked in to the main logo right now, you must have an old layout around somehow.

Let's hope some of them kill themselves because of us. Every little helps, we'll wipe them out eventually.

YT is using selective marketing to promote this shit. Maybe you are a closeted faggot and you just don't know it yet?

it's not here, unless it got caught by either abp or ghostery, which would seem unlikely

amen
we are still in a shithole tho.
well. the whole earth is a shithole, if you come to think on it.

God, I can smell the dick on your breath from here.

What?
I think this whole things hilarious,but that rant in that pic is old.
It's nothing to do with this.

You're getting more triggered than the tumblr faggots

Thanks grandpa!

I´m willing to accept anybody, I don´t care about skin color, religion or "gender" - but I don´t want to deal with this shit 24/7. And besides accepting this shit it is my choice if I like it or not. AND I DONT. Do whatever you want, but leave me the fuck alone with your shit. The other day I saw a poster of some"gender exhibition" with a naked "man". He had muscles , makeup and fucking BREASTS. I was disgusted. But so I would´ve been if it was a fat or crippledguy - heck - even a nacked athlete would´ve made me go "wtf is this shit?" They don´t seem to understand in order to be accepted in this society you don´t force yourself in other peoples faces. God fucking damnit.

nope my friend.

related to

Ad block kills the heart

Then stop smelling your breath

Tolerance got us into this mess in the first place. If you don't start hating then it will only get worse and worse.

I think we broke him. He's probably been hanging around Sup Forums the whole night hoping to show people the light or some shit.

>go to yotube
>click on the rainbow colored heart
>click on the video
>read the comments
>???
>win

Fuck a duck

>Stay in you're basement.
>you're basement.
And then John was the basement.

>YT is using selective marketing to promote this shit
Wait this makes sense my country is homophobic and not accepting of this gender shit. That or, yes, google thinks I'm gay

the thing i don't understand about the whole transgender movement lately is why the fuck is everyone so desperate to be identified by some made up subclass of gender? if you are genuinely transgender (as in you have gender dysphoria) then you believe you are the opposite sex. it seems like everyone just tries so hard to know everything about themselves and express it in the most retarded ways possible, what i'd give to just tie up some non-binary pansexual vegan dipshit, slap them around a little and make them realise they don't need to know everything.

good fucking riddance

Not for me again, have it on. Google I'm not gay god damn it

The term is transcellar, bigot.

>cringed

>psycopath with no empathy
>this buthurt over a gay community getting its feelings hurt
pick one

Will do. Thanks for stopping by, kid!

nope, adblock isnt killing it for me, its just not there even after disabling adblock/ublock origins

Guys, how about we stop labeling/separating people by gender (since people have made up 300 new genders by now) and start labeling/separating them by XX/XY chromosomes?

Beat that, Tumblr.

mildly zozzled

>level 1 hacking

my fucking sides

I still don't see the heart. Any link to the vid in question?

or just by what their sex is

Do you middle schoolers actually think you did anything lasting? The whole reason being an asshole on the net is legal is because it's so trivial.

Stealing salt packets from a restaurant is literally a bigger deal.

You "won" nothing but proof you're right wing white trash.

This is your safe space. The world has moved on. You have lost. Being an asshole bigot from the safety of anonymity is your only recourse.

You might as well be from Saudi Arabia. XD

Antiquated relics.

im the other guy who doesnt have that heart shit,
anyone care to share link? I'd like to watch some transtears

Mentally unstable people (aka transgenders) mutilate their sexes. I doubt that'll work.

I hate to admit this might be true. Do you think human society just cannot deal with this in a tolerant, peaceful way?

non-heart bro! *fistbump*

ayy lmao

youtube.com/watch?v=dtCyepuLt8Q

stopped reading at "middle schoolers"
I'm not a middle schooler

no. and im europol too.

And we care why?

My mistake, I didn't realize you were actually retarded

This.

All we need is small chips, gentlemen.

I've seen a man slobbering all over anothers dick and he wasn't anywhere near as big a faggot as half the people in that video.

Literally not even triggered by this comment. But the fuck "XD", that shit kills me. I have to cut myself now. Thanks.

my penis is an animorphized tree and I demand my own watering hole between the mens and womens restroom to symbolize my gender swings that range everywhere from male to female.
If you don't accommodate for this, then you are a racist, sexist, bigot!

You're right wing white trash going out of your way to harass strangers that make make you uncomfortable. XD

Of Course you care XD

Thanks for the kind words!

Nope, sorry fag lord. This is the only of these stupid raid thread I have posted in.
I too cringed when I saw this thread.
So are you going to stop breathing, stop smelling or both?
Yet you act like one.

see

>implying

XD XD XD XD XD
XD
XD
XD
XD

I think this happen when there are no real problems around anymore, or you to ignorant to care about the real stuff going on around the whole world. You create this ilusion of "finding your own path" and "discover who you really are". When there´re lions chasing you you don´t bother with stupid shit like this.

Zoodle my knoodle

Why are you still here? I mean if you're so offended and all, why bother even coming here? You are aware that anything you might say here is even more useless, aren't you?

Oh, good one. Got me there. I mean you didn't catch the sarcasm, but I concede anyway.

Mid-tier troll

Although you could be a little more subtle with the XDs

We are so proud of you

oh, gotya! XD