1. Your cunt

1. Your cunt
2. Does anybody else feel really defeated when they come here? All I ever do here is get insulted and insult people that are equally if not less pathetic than I am. I hate coming here, but Idk what else I could do. It's so frustrating. I have absolutely zero motivation to do anything. I don't know how to do anything, I have no talents or skills. I really am useless.

Yes and no, there are some genuinely good people on Sup Forums(And Sup Forums in general).

The only reason I still come here is because I have no friends and Sup Forums is where I can talk to people like myself.
Of course, there are some twats, just do your best to filter out the garbage.

Flag
True. People who come here are the dregs of society. That's why there's all this autistic dick waving and """"banter"""". Funny thing is that the more developed a country is the more cringier the poster of said country is (except for the butthurt belt). They see what they could have been, they see what they are and they lash out in here.

Why do you come here if you despise the userbase?

You feel that because you think you are useless and unlovable. First you need to love yourself and you will eventually learn how not to give a fuck about what other losers think of you and your country.

Didn't say i'm not here to shitpost myself :^)

Flag
No, I do not give a fuck about what anyone on this board says about me, or my country. I'm basically completely happy with how I am. I needa lose a few kilos, but ever since I got a gf I've felt no need to.

You're right, I'm not the most secure person. I try to tell myself I don't give a shit but I've become really bitter and self-conscious towards myself ever since I've been on on this website...

This place is for 1st worlders where they can lightly banter themselves and discuss about their countries.
But if you are from 3rd world they will remind you every time that you and your country is shit.
When WW3 starts I will join russian military and liberate those 1st world cucks and annihilate their cities. If we cant live in civilized country, then no one will.
t. edglord

I'm sorry for insulting you, you're a nice guy.

Pay denbtsz.

And no, I like the atmosphere here.

Nope
Figures. Finland is autism central.

T-thanks, you're a nice guy too

Any country that's in better condition than mine is full of cucks, any country in worse condition than mine is a 3rd world shithole.

I'm glad i almost never come here anymore.

Didn't mention cucks at all.

>I don't know how to do anything
Me too, except for awsome blowjobs. Wish I could show you desu.

I'm just explaining the overarching mindset of the board.
It pisses me off when someone says that eg. Lithuania is a 3rd world shithole when they've never been to a 3rd world country.

Ah ok

Was Lithuania ever a destination for ex-yu emigrants ? When I lived there, I had Croatians living in the same building and there was graffiti near my local supermarket that said Kosovo je srce serbije.

Kek, no.
The graffiti was probably some Serbs going to see a football match.
Main destinations post WW2 were Argentina and Australia, secondary Canada and USA.
You also have a bunch of people in Germany and Austria.
I know there are a lot of Bosniaks in Sweden (color me surprised).

You seem to travel a lot? Is it mostly for work or you just like travelling around? What do you do?

I literally came here because it's a friendly place: I was too tired of hatred to Russia and Russians on Russian boards. Here you can at least discuss some things without listening to constant whining and self-hating.

Yeah I don't feel there's too much anti-Russia bullying on Sup Forums, there's lots of Russiaboos, specially Americans from Sup Forums ironically