How often do you think about suicide?

How often do you think about suicide?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PaZ1EmPOE_k
youtube.com/watch?v=mW0gj3n4D1Q
twitter.com/AnonBabble

couple time a week, not going to just cant see an easier way forward

Only once. But I realized that killing myself would mean that they won, and I won't give the bastards the satisfaction.

I've only had one suicidal thought.

Same one since I was born.

Oh, I don't know, I guess I think about killing myself pretty frequently. And why not? What's so great about living? You know when I'm happy? For about five seconds in the morning when I first wake up, before I remember who I am and what my life is all about: anxiety, disappointment, diarrhea more often than not. I don't know if there's an afterlife, but who cares? Nothingness couldn't be any worse than this meaningless march through my empty days.

Daily

Sadly on a daily basis. Not because I'm suicidal, but a very, very close friend is.

YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY THE JOYFUL NEGRO OF ZIP
░░░░░░░░░▄▄███████▄
░░░░░░░▄██▀▀▒▒░▀███
░░░░░░░██▌▒▒▒▒▒░░▀█▌
░░░░░░░▐█▒▄▒▀▒▒▒▐▒█▌
░░░▄▄▄░░▐▒▒▄▄█▒▒░▒██▄
░█▀▒▒▒▌░░█▀▄▄▀░░▒▒▐██▌
░░▌░░░▐░░░▀▄░░░░▒▒▒█▀
░░▐▒▒▒▒█░░░░█▀▄▒▄▄▀██▄
░░░▌▒▄▄▀░▄███░░▀░░▐█████▄
░░░▀▀▐▐▄████▌░░░░░████████▄
░░░░░▄██████▌░░▀░███████████
░░░░░███████▌░░░░████████████
░░░░▐███████░░▀░░████████████▌
░░░░████████░░░░▐█████████████
░░░░████████░▀░░▐█████████████▌
░░░▐███████▌░░░░▐██████████████
░░░████████▌░▀░░▐██████████████▌
░░▐████████▌░░░░░██████████████▌
POST IN 3 THREADS OR MR.TOPKEK WILL NEVER SIT ON YOUR SHOULDER

I try to think about death at least 3 times per day, and always try to remember that suicide is an option. In the stoic sense, this puts everything into perspective, and actually helps with overall eudaimonia.
>She doesn't love me!
everyone will soon be dead
>If only I was more rich and powerful, then I would be "somebody"
but soon I will be dead
>I hate having to talk to my mom when she phones
she will soon be dead

Daily but I try to stay positive and hope for tomorrow.

dude, change your diet

not much, only when Im awake

about as often as I think about the chinese food I'm missing out on since Haagens is gone. U_U...

I think of the concept.
It must take an enormous amount of courage.
Opinions???

Maybe once every 6 months, I'll be like 10% close to killing myself but put it off for 48 hours and then not feel shitty about it later.
Thinking about killing myself? Once every two or three days, not seriously, though.

You only need one second of 'courage' to fuck everything up.

also, props for using Minnie May pic. I do miss the old anime styles...U_U...*sniff*

"No Chinese, and no Pizza." - Minnie May

>diarrhea more often than not

You can fix that by eating healthy food.

TOO FUCKING OFTEN HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

After 25 years of depression, I've reached the same point you have. At this stage, death and the ultimate futility of existence are more comforting thoughts than anything else.

When i wake up and when i go to bed and everytime i finish watching a rekt thread on Sup Forums XD

yall motherfuckers need The School of Life
You aren't sick.
You aren't depressed.
You're human.

youtube.com/watch?v=PaZ1EmPOE_k

youtube.com/watch?v=mW0gj3n4D1Q

Every day.

There is a difference between it being on your mind and seriously contemplating it though, that happens less frequently and even though I still feel like death and want to stop existing I always come to the realization I'm not really prepared to kill myself yet. Sometimes it the despaor hits when I'm in the car and if the road is right for it I'll play chicken with myself coming up to T intersections. I've crashed once like that but I did brake eventually, just too late to totally stop the collection. It was a relatively minor accident though and I walked away with some broken ribs and a minor concussion.

The small nation of Bhutan in the Himalayas is considered by the UN to be the "happiest nation on earth".
The people of the country have several strange customs, but possibly the strangest of all is their fascination with death. In Bhutan every citizen is culturally required to think about death and non-being at least 5 times per day, and always remember that everyone they meet will, very soon, die.

It's arguable that the real sickness in our society is our collective ignorance of death. Around small children we pretend it doesn't exist, and among adults the topic is considered taboo. However, in the Heideggerian sense, confronting the inevitability of death is the only way to get at the real "realness" of experience and live according to our actual wants and desires.

Almost everyday

only once in my life. i did end up od'ing, now i'm in pain 24/7 and everything i worse. woo.

you silly motherfucker

dunno, like 4-5 times a day i guess

Not going to lie, I seriously consider suicide about twice a day.

Many times every day.

bout as often as i fap.
usually one after the other

Before falling asleep the thoughts can occur, when regreting everything you've ever done

Not that one wants to die, but sure as hell doesnt want to live either

meh, whatever. i really did want to die. it was such a relief that night when i realised "i don't HAVE to put up with this", total epiphany. so i od'd... but apparently threw up and was found unconscious covered in vomit and blood. yay me.

he meant to call you a faggot, excuse him please

say that to my facefucker

5-6 times a week.

Not that I'd ever actually do it. But its a nice thought from time to time.

every single day m8

is that what you call your boyfriend?

you're mem

so what did you take?
you got brain damage now?

>so what did you take?
codeine and diazepam. i'd drunk like 5 bottles of wine though, that's probably what made me throw up.
>you got brain damage now?
yeah, partial sightedness, brain lesions, kidney and liver damage and it's irreversible.

Very true, we see death all around us, in the news and so on, but we all convinced ourselves that this won't happen to us, on a subconcious level.
Sometimes I get this realization, that I will in fact die. I mean we all know that in theory, but when you REALLY get it and see that you won't live forever, everything changes. At first I was scared, but soon I accepted it. Then I thought about what I wanted to do with the limited time I was given. Unfortunately, in the day to day life I forget about that very soon and get caught up in meaningless things again.

read up on buddhism user, you are the universe, you can't die. only your ego dies

That end, the sad truth

Heidegger said that too. The solution is to (in the moments of horrified confrontation with the real "realness" and facts of existence and death) then take to planning your life. Then you can allow your natural, semi-blind, falling into action to hum along achieving YOUR real goals and desires, instead of the goals and desires of "Das Man" (society, friends, instincts, perents, etc).

When I see this image :(

only when you make this thread every day

every time I visit Sup Forums

>More often than i think about sex

this

u may have graves disease