Sup Forums

Sup Forums
when did you outgrow hating shit that doesnt even matter? like justin bieber and the kardashians? when did you realize it doesnt matter at all whether you hate or like certain things and that being indifferent was the superior attitude towards things you disliked?

I must be honest with you OP,
I never fucking cared

idk she's hot.

>Sup Forums
>outgrowing hating random shit for no reason other than feel superior

pick one

how abou feminism OP?

You're fucking joking right?

The sole fact that justin bieber and the kardashians are the result of a degenerate society filled with libtards who do not appreciate customs and true morals are enough of a reason to hate shit like this.

I hate the whole fucking world. This whole world is a giant fucking cesspool and you are part of it.

But nice b8 m8 i r8 8/8.

but you dont have to hate anything.
just let it be and live your life the way you want to, with your own "true morals"

what does it matter if some 12 year old listens to justin bieber?

>that doesnt even matter
But everything matters.

It's not about a 12 year old listening to justin bieber your dumb fucking spic.

It's the sole fact that justin bieber is a symbol of this degenerate society. He is pretty much nothing but a pawn for big shareholders to use his as a puppet to make a prophet from young innocent little girls.

Mainstream media is nothing but a fucking joke. And most people that are influenced by it behave like absolute idiots, thus making this world worse and worse as time progresses.

Can you not see that? Or are you fixated on the sole fact that we hate justin bieber just for who he is? We don't hate him just for that, we hate him for what he "stands" for and what he symbolizes, and what he portrays to the adolescent youth.

Gtfo my Sup Forums

Fashion, fads, celebs, reality tv black lives.
Nothing matters.

FUCK i meant to type profit*

Yeah but think about it user, there's a good about living in the most retarded generation that has ever spawned in the history of mankind. With things like ignorance, stupidity, bigotry, rudeness, superficiality becoming not only acceptable but practically a social norm; a well mannered, intelligent and knowledgeable person will distinguish himself/herself more than ever before. Don't waste your time hating people that don't even deserve your attention, use that time to better yourself every day as a human being and member of society.

Late twenties, I'd say

what about it.
some people feel they are being treated unfairly.
i believe inequality is real, but i also believe every belief has its extremists that ruin it for the rest of them

like fundamentalists with religion,
militant fedora fags with atheism
feminazis with feminism
lgbt pride fags with sexuality.

feminism isnt bad, its the people who use it as a crutch and blame all of their laziness / misfortune on inequality. but that doesnt mean gender inequality is not real. just look at the justice system.

valid points but who cares? who actually cares about society and shit

Now i just hate gypsis.

I do realize that friendo.
The sad fact is that you have to endure such stupidity on your own. Meeting other well minded, intelligent individuals who enjoy seeking knowledge,wisdom, and how to better themselves as an individual is a hard task indeed nowadays.

I'm not saying it doesn't happen. But it is often accompanied by the feeling of "us vs them".

so you are just on of those fags who hate the new generation. just like every generation before you? you realize every generation is the same right? 90's kids which i assume you are had hat one kid aaron carter. almost an exact copy.

I'm stopped hating stupid people and started hating people that make them famous.

People who don't wanna endure living in such a fucking degenerate society.
People who wish for a better world.
I thought about commiting suicide multiple of times just to escape. But it's been a fun ride up until now so i'm willing to endure it.

I could have not made a worse typo.

This is exactly what i've been talking about all along and nobody seems to get it.

You think i didn't hate mainstream media in the 90s aswell? You best be joking nigger.

You baby faggots are dumb as fuck.
But thats ok cause you baby faggots.

Now all the bullshit has been going on for decades.
Fuck remember David Cassidy and his long dreamy hair ??
Leif fucking Garret anyone ?
The fucking Beatles or Monkees ?
Marlo fucking Thomas ?
Fucking Hanson or New skids on the jocks ???
Brittany Spears ????

This shit is history repeating itself.
It is harmless entertainment for the young and stupid.

When you are no longer young and stupid you will just smile and laugh at the new lol. Stars.

Hey predict who will be the big star in 20 years from now ???

the point of this thread is that theres no reason to hate anything.
but since youve been hating since the 90's i guess you are far too gone.

NOT TRVE KVLT
KILL YOURSELF YOU PATHETIC WORM
HELNORSK SVART TRVE KVLT BLACK METAL
DEATH TO POSEURS
AND THE MAINSTREAM MEDIA
YAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH
SATAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN

I feel you mate but the only way to deal with this shit is accepting humanity is steadily going downhill. I mean theres all kinds of neat discoveries in different scientific fields everyday but society declines at the same time.

But yeah what I'm trying to say is just don't get too caught up in it, normies will be normies, find like minded people and shit will suck less.

probably a fair skinned person.
16-25 years old. decent voice with extremely catchy tunes and very vague lyrics that everyone can identify with.

how accurate do you think this is?

The world is littered with drugs, degeneracy, mental illness and big shareholders abusing the middle and lower classes.

It's a dark fucking pathetic world.
I mean, we are on Sup Forums, just consider all the shit you see on here everyday. Tells you a lot about the world we live in.

Maybe i'm just philosophizing too much.
Mayyyyybe i'm just a faggot.
Who knows.

Yeah, you're a faggot.

conversation is pointless this is now a Miley thread

Isn't the op a faggot too tho?

:)

probably 34 cause i'm a manchild

that's very american of you

philosophizing =/= complaining

>It's the sole fact that justin bieber is a symbol of this degenerate society.

Why the fuck do you care that he is, you fucking whining bitch?

at 18, my current age, earlier i didnt like JB because, well, nobody did and so i thought well i dont like him either, but truth be told, i dont think his music is THAT bad. Lets take keeping up with the kardashians, well its a fucking stupid show, but its pretty funny at times

at the age of 27

>mfw he mad af

for me 21-24ish op