Daily reminder that critics thought Rubber was better than Warcraft... and people actually listen to these retards?

Daily reminder that critics thought Rubber was better than Warcraft... and people actually listen to these retards?

hahahahaha

>i can't come to terms with the fact that my autism-simulator movie sucked as much dick as the game waaaah

>not knowing when to greentext

Rubber is better.

>Daily reminder that critics are retarded

Rubber was suppose to be a cooky and gore filled satire on modern horror films, and it did that very well. Warcraft was just meh.

Don't diss Rubber, faggot.
Too bad your dad didn't use one to fucking prevent your existence.

Video game movies aren't for normies, no way is a vidya movie ever going to be that popular

90% of vidya movies are pure cringe and terrible

Warcraft has a 7.6/10 on imdb, where the core audience can vote

But for normie sites where only normie critics they hate it because they have no idea what WoW even is

frog off

I certainly hope that this post is arguing that Rubber is a terrible, terrible movie, and not that Warcraft is an okay movie. Because it's not.

Now honestly though, Warcraft was cliché as fuck. It was fun to watch but far from a masterpiece, more like a free tv movie that you would watch. Cgi was nice but all Magic Spells had the same animations and the story was very predictable even for someone who doesn't know anything about the Warcraft Universe.

Rubber however was low budget but Art. It had space to interpret it, it was thought provoking, actually a Form of critique, unpredictable and different. I likes the movie more even if I have to admit if there were more like it it would have been boring/Bad.

>citing imdb as a source for valid ratings
top fucking kek son
also, linking this thread to Sup Forums

Have you even seen Rubber? It's in my top 5 for sure.

Warcrafts stories have always been cliché as fuck tho, doesn't make it less enjoyable

It's not like we were watching some Kingdom hearts tier cliché in this movie

I personally liked the film and couldn't care less what the critics say. Yeah it wasn't perfect by any means, but being a long time Warcraft fan I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Rubber was fucking awful. It was not artistic or thought-provoking, it was unintelligent and poorly done.

Warcraft has good reviews on any user reviews, but shit ones from critics.

Use your tiny shill brain and figure it out, the people like it but critics aka "gibe money plis for review :D" don't like it

Who gives a shit

Rubber balls and liquor.

Basically this.

These "critics" basically just try to eloquently write a bad review for a movie they probably didn't even really pay attention to (if they even watched it) for the sole purpose of getting views on their stupid ass blogs.

You are right, but that transfered badly into the movie Format imo.
In the game it is oddly fitting, like it is just stylised. In the movie it felt missplaced in a way.
When you take the core aspect of a game (the Gameplay) out of it and keep the Lore unchanged it looses its attraction

>Daily reminder that both were trash.

You are not special. You are not unique. You are not a snowflake. Just because you enjoyed a movie does not mean it is automatically good in the eyes of every human. Be happy that you enjoyed the film and stop relying on the acknowledgment of others to form your own opinion, you immature cuck

>When you don't understand the point of a thread, the post.

People who like Warcraft (aka 95% of Sup Forums) are probably going to like the movie as well.

Doesn't make the movie good. 90% of the superhero movies that come out are trash, but they're popular and successful despite being formulaic, predictable, lacking substance in the stories, and full of cliche (in general). But they're popular, and they make a fuckload of money.

At least Rubber was different, interesting, and a bit of fun. Warcraft was unoriginal, trite crap based on a game that autists play in their parent's basement.

>cooky
more like badly written
I haven't seen Warcraft but rubber was the dumbest watch ever