Tell your most sadistic, fucked up fantasies

Tell your most sadistic, fucked up fantasies.

I want to make a guy fally deeply in love and become completely emotionally dependent on me. Then I want to fuck his best friend/brother/father. Maybe not as sadistic as you were hoping for but I find crushing spirits to be far more satisfying than crushing bones.

Sadistic, fucked up fantasies generally are. If edginess triggers you then just maybe this site is not for you.

True.

Sexual intercourse in the missionary position for the sole purpose of recreation.

There are only two genders

what the fuck did you just say you massive shitlord

Die cis male scum.

I make gays get attracted to me, fall in love and then I murder them COS GOD HATES FAGS

I am really into incest but all my relatives are ugly.

Being transgender means you have a mental illness, modern doctors only support mental illness by going through with surgery to change genitals.

God I so want to punch the face of anyone that says ,"Cis".

get an attractive model like pic, imprison her, force feed her junk food until fat, no contact with outside world except news broadcasts on tv, wait until she is fat, emotionally scarred and useless then release her. see how the bitch copes now her one asset, looks, are gone

I want to beat up and abuse my girlfriend, I'm already doing it with her consensual non-consent but I'd love to injure her for real.

Also, I want to knock her up (she wants that too) and then abuse her until she miscarries (she wants that too but is scared - wants me to force her).

I also want to rape and abuse an underage girl, turn her into a slave even. Gf is interested, so I guess I picked the right woman.

My boyfriend wanted me to squirt. I can't. I don't know how. I Googled it and people are saying it's just pee. He has kept trying for so long. Fingering me awkwardly rubbing me all over inside. One time I peed on him while I was faking an orgasm while he fingered me. He was so happy. I feel like shit about it because he brings it up every now and then like "that time I made you squirt" and sometimes he does the same... "stir the soup" moves and I hate it

Same.

Just tell him that your LadyDoctor says if he keeps doing that you will end up incontinent and have to wear diapers in your thirties, and there is no fucking way you're doing that so cut the shit out

That's because you're a whore.
>They never change, only the game does.

He said go fuck yourself you delusional lady boy.

Or maybe just tell him your gyno said it's not healthy for you.
Shakes off the awkwardness, you know.
Also, post tits.

I want to put my girlfriend in a stockade and have 5+ other men plus myself fuck her from the back and the mouth.

Everyone does, you're not alone.

I hope you beat her to death by accident and then go to jail where you're raped every day.
>Not for any moral reason or for anything having to do with your post, I'm just an asshole.

Jesus... where did you find her, behind the strip club near the airport in some third world country?

I have the same problem

That's what I said in a nutshell

Sounds like you've got yourself an overconfident dipshit on your hands.....welll......he's an overconfident dipshit and he's got you on his hands.....whatever....anyways, listen just dump his ass. You're probably better off without him and you sound like the type to fuck one of his friends anyways so just go ahead and do that.

I have the opposite problem

>awful lot of words you used just to say "I wanna be cucked"

Your entire family is into incest but you're too ugly for them?

Just buy a dog then.
They don't know any better and technically they're part of your family.

Met a girl online who's coming to my house next week to fuck me, I act really dominant but i'm legit a virgin at 18 halp, she's easily 9/10 coming from abroad btw

Nah, gang-bang fantasies are different than cuckolding fantasies

I want to put nuts and bolts into someone's asshole. At first, its nothing to worry about, few minutes later and it might be quite pleasurable. But once there's a hundred pieces of metal inside the victims asshole, they start wondering how deep in the metal is. Can they get it out? Will it poisen them? After about 200 pieces the victim is serverly concerned and feeling some pain. At this point, I could just leave them there for a day and duct tape the butthole or I could keep putting more in until I reach the limit.
Forgot to mention that their entire lower body is numb so they cant push out the material

Having sex in the missionary position.

I want be actually loved this time.

I'm faithful and he's a rich pilot I'm not going to leave him

Oh yeah
>and you're not gay for wanting other men to fuck your bitch, you're "open minded"

One of you is shit in this relationship. Either you can't say 'hey faggot I just can't squirt hey'

Or he doesn't want to listen to you.

If the second one, dump him. He's not worth your time. If the first, grow some balls and stop being a submissive awkward little cunt.

Also girls who can squirt are the fucking best.

You mean
>he's a rich pilot and I'm not going to leave his money.

I want to breed my girlfriend and her step sister. I want to live somewhere secluded, off the radar, and continually have an open, free love/free use society with them.

My girlfriend knows I once hooked up with her step sister but has no idea it's still a regular thing.

Jerk off before you go pick her up from the airport, don't try and fuck her before legit bedtime. Be attentive, buy her good food, be courteous, and if you come, just swap out condoms and keep going until she begs you to stop... you're young, your penis has a refractory period of about a minute... and if it takes longer than rebadging, just push rope till it perks back up...

you know the rules

You sound like an idiot and also like a hippie ass piece of garbage.

AND SO DO I

Yes

Here's a cunt who cares more about shiny things than her own dignity.

I'd like to fuck you a couple times, but I'm surprised he let himself fall for you

Some lube and the sandy hook morgue

Actually that's not what it is about either... cuckolding is about being subordinate, gangbanging, especially I'm a BDSM stockade situation is about robbing her of control, and degrading her... it's not even close... and it's certainly not open minded

Well I don't see how any of this helps us all see your tits so.........fuck off?

That only works if they are legit into each other as well...

I masturbate to my aunt frequently

You haven't seen a pic of her and you already want to fuck her.
>This is why more people need to use condoms.
>People like your parents

Holy shit dude...

summer came early this year, nigger faggot

Not a hippie.

I just like the idea of having my own place away from shit where I can happily use my gf and her step sister.

What's wrong with staying with him because he's rich? Money is value just like good looks or good looks are a value. You guys wanna be cucks go ahead

Here, now shut up about tits

Five elderly nigs spitting into a younger woman's spread vagina

They are. They've both admitted it but never acted on it.

Die in a fire. You're everything wrong with women in this country.

At first I thought it said "I masturbate on my Aunt frequently"

>My penis is the star of my fantasy.
>Most straight men would agree that fucking ONE woman with MULTIPLE MEN is fuckin GAY.
>Its not about anything else other than the fact that YOU'RE GAY
>which is fine
>but you gotta just submit to your own sexuality and admit, if not to everyone else, at least to yourself
>that you're FUCKING GAY

Yeah well until they act on it, it's just so much fairy floss

I wish

You're making no sense.

>guy works for worth (good education, job, money)
>girl works for desirability (fit body, housekeeping, sex)
>they find each other and match

Why is the girl wrong? Like a guy has *never* said he wants to stay with a girl because the sex is good?

>Sounds pretty hippieish.

Yea... so... you want to talk about how you are using your vehement homophobia to try and deflect suspicion from your own homosexual desires, which you find it increasingly difficult to suppress as time goes on?

It's a pipe dream.

I'm just as happy banging them both for now to be honest. Gf is great in bed. Her step sister is down for the less conventional stuff. Best of both worlds for now.

I like to call suicide help hotlines and flirt with the operators while masturbating loudly because I know they won't hang up on people easily.

>Monroe
>attractive

Choose one.

What's wrong with staying with him for money?
>He'd probably be better off being with someone who loves HIM and not the shit he has or can obtain but all of his free time and energy is being wasted in a relationship with some dirt bag bitch who pisses on him and lets him believe he's getting her off.

We don't need any more money-grubbing whores who are willing to jump dick-to-dick as soon as the $$$ wears out. See if they're still a match when his bank account is low.

The sex is never THAT good, and there is a new class of easily manipulated money hungry vapid 18 year olds who will give it up on the regular for your daddy role fulfillment each and every year.

nice trips
>but until tits fuck off

Are you so bluepilled you believe in "love"? Love isn't special, love isn't magic, love is the product of a matching and mutual lifestyle. Don't be an idiot. You can have what you call "love" and be honest about the reasons.

Those are tits you twat

nah, I stay away from buttholes man
poop comes from there

KEK

I'm not going to leave him if his money runs out, I never said or implied that. I said his money is one of the reasons I'm with him. I work my ass of to 1) help pay for stuff 2) do literally ALL housekeeping 3) keep my body fit 4) do all the sex things he desires. Are you that bluepilled that you will say he's with me because of ~~~~love~~~~?

Sex is one of the things. Not all.

Like that makes you less gay

i fucked my passed out mom

Love is a pairing of two individuals sharing similar interests.
There's being honest and then there's being trash.
>Guess which one you are.

B L U E P I L L
L
U
E
P
I
L
L

Somebody tell this bitch we wont entertain her dumb bullshit until she takes the rule seriously.

You tell that edgy summerfag

Incapable of argumenting outside of Sup Forums memes

I'm not even the bitch in question, I just posted you some tits so you would stop shitting up the thread with your faggyness

I'm pretty sure it makes me not gay at all but nowadays with you homos trying to recruit people to the dark side, EVERYTHING is under scrutiny.
>tfw there's more than one gender
>we should use pronouns people identify with
>I need feminism because I'm white and have no societal ground to stand on with any issue of importance

>I'm not going to leave him if his money runs out
>I said his money is one of the reasons I'm with him

Really, bitch? I've dated your type. I know what happens as soon as the man becomes unemployed and your loyalty is tested. Your type doesn't deserve someone's time and affection.

>people that use the word "edgy"

I want to drug and fuck my mother in law and cum inside her and cause her to get pregnant at 49 with a mongoloid baby that she'll have to deal with till she's fucking wormfood.

Oh good
>Engaging in order to play white knight in a temporary thread on an anonymous message board.
>And they say chivalry is dead.
>

Tits with timestamp or gtfo

Get over it, and go suck a dick, you'll feel better

I'm faithful. And loyal. Have been the whole time. He hasn't. Two times. How am I the trashy one here? Be honest. Is it because I see ~~love~~ as something down to earth, explicable and logical? Or what? What's wrong with my logic?

kys

>YOU
>CHOSE
>TO
>STAY
logic 101