Hi Sup Forums

Hi Sup Forums.

this is my gf's ass, hopefully it got your attention.

I'm looking for other guys/girls/couples who likes to show off their girlfriend. For instance I really wanna go with her to the beach when she's wearing tiny see-through bikinis. Does anybody have experiences with this? I guess you can't call it exhibitionism, since it's not myself i wanna expose?

Cuck

don't really have anything for u but i'd love some more of that ass

I don't think so actually. Cause i'm not into letting other people touch her. I don't want people to contact her on the beach, when we're together and she's dressed like that. Only look :)

I let my gf show off when we go for a night out, I'll let her do her thing while i do mine. She usually gets a lot of attention and i love seeing her get it.

She works at a lingerie store herself so she's always got pictures of herself in lingerie that she shows other guys

pic related.

Oh really? Who does she show these pictures to? Guys in the store, or? You have no problem with the contact with other guys?

P.S. She looks really hot!

Nudes?

More of this

glad you like 'em ;)

thanks user, she'll kinda show anyone, guys in store is they want a look, friends of hers and mine that are guys. I really don't have a problem with it, I'm happy for her to dance with a guy and let them touch each other (through their clothes) as long as im the cock she sucks and fucks at the end of the night. Especially when letting her show herself off gets her feeling hot about herself and gets her ready for a night fucking

Great view. Love that gap.

Do you like it if she shows off nude?

I love showing off my girl bro.Lol no, getting other fags jelly is alpha as fuck.

i guess i would like if she would throw her top eventually. But i think shes too shy to do that in public yet.

Love getting mine hammered and then asking her shit while fucking

oh okay, she's not showing her bare tits then? It's always clothed pictures? :)

my gf and i have talked about going off and getting with other people for a night and coming back and telling each other what we did.

She wants to fuck a guy from the gym and a gorgeous girl from my work wants to fuck me

Did you post these before? I feel like I've seen them once. Pretty great btw

Here you go, user

be a man, tell your girlfriend no and then go and fuck the qt from work

honestly, i've thought about it haha she's already given me a handjob

please show us her pussy

Yeah i have posted them before in a similar thread. Thanks for the comment, did you save them last time, or this time?

Soz user, no can do

I feel like I did last time but I don't remember. Saved again just to make sure.

Absolutely get all this. I want to show mine off in a bikini like that too.

Asked her the dirtiest thing she's done and she talked about eating another girl out and then with a guy she just said giving head. Not sure if multiple guys or times in a night but she can take a good mouth fucking

but you havent went yet? (Good to hear im not alone!)

before we started dating my gf blew two guys and got a facial from them, she still had the pics that she and the guys took of her. So she's one who loves gettings a facial that she has to clean up

This is another bikini top of hers. Nobody went to the beach with their gf?

More.

this is what it is about :)

Nah I haven't yet, shown her off on things like omegle video and to a couple friends on skype call. Heaps of beaches near my place though so hopefully soon.

Not often, mine is lucky and cursed enough to have pale skin that burns easily, so she isn't a huge fan of going to the beach often and when she does she won't wear anything that shows too much skin :P

Shwo us her face. Nice body isn't worth anything if she has a butter face

My girl loves showing off too and i dig it, she locks me all the time and wants to cuck me,just waiting for the right dude i guess

I guess her ass is the only thing about her that looks good :/

She deserves more than just your dick

niiiice, nudes?

My wife went topless on our honeymoon at the resort pool. Was awesome watching guys trying to check her out without their woman seeing them. She did it for three days during the week we were there.

Yeah that sounds really awesome! That's what I wanna do with my gf :)
Is it "legal" for women to go topless by the hotelresort pools, everywhere in the world? Or does it vary from hotel to hotel?

varies, tho usually hotels will give you a warning if they catch you for the 1st time

The resort we were at was topless optional. There werent tons of women topless, probably only 4 or 5. The first day, she joked that since we were out of the country, she should try it. Didnt get the nerve for a couple days, but once she took it off, she realized it wasnt that bad. Also, ended up turning her on too. Prior to topless, we fucked twice a day, the day she first went topless, we fucked 4 times. I couldn't keep up after that. Lol

might suggest this next time we go overseas