Yeah g, what of it?

Yes

No but i havnt fucked in so long i feel like one

18 here yes :c

No, but I do have genital herpes.

yep

I won't be when I'm finished with you

16 yes
had various occasions where i could have with this one girl thai/ swede. But nah, she is really clingy.

this

good choice my man, aint no need to rush anything either

10 years until I get my magic powers.

Keep your nullifying cunts away from my rod of power.

>rod
>twig*

fixed your typo

Yes..
When i was about to lose my virginity, i came before going in. The girl just laughed at me and i was embarrassed as fuck. Second time was even worse, i had a girl suck my dick even though i wasn't hard. She just kept sucking and i just had to scream "STOP". Also the girl looked a lot like Mrs Skeletal. PIC RELATED
PS. My dick is also really fucking small, like 4.5 inches hard

Its not the size of the wand, its the wizard who wields it's prowess in the magical arts that matter.

Yes

keke

Yup. Too self conscious about my body. I have an above average dick, lots of confidence in all other areas, but when seeing myself naked I figure I wouldn't fuck me so why should I even attempt to subject anyone else to that?

One more year of /fit/ and maybe I won't be.

No, but you are, right?

MODS

>One more year of /fit/ and maybe I won't be.

AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

thats the stupidest thing i have ever heard

I am a wizard and proud of it

Keep it up, fat boy.

Yeah, why?

> drunk girl took me to bedroom
> started touching my stomach
> picked up a set of poker cards and taught her to play poker instead

Am I a faggot?

retard

That or youre just beta as fuck

Yup.

Yes I am but I think tomorrow will be the D-Day

How do normie bitches like that have so much confidence when they're so fucking ugly, both of them are barely a 5/10

You need to recalibrate your scale.

anything with a pussy that inst horrendously ugly will have confidence out the ass, also these girls are extremely average looking

I feel sorry for you

They both look like trannies, especially the one on the right, the one on the left isn't as bad

I've done anal once, but never vaginal

Yes, wizard for 6 solid years

We are many it's not so bad for now, patience.

No

ifeelu bro

uh huh

geez kid many of us cum b4 sex when a teen, early 20's , but u hide it somehow and just go for it on the second time round

Depends, what re you doing later?

"Yes, I never slept with a girl before, wanna help me with it? ;) "
-> instant fake taxi sex on the backseats

Yes. Want to see a grown mans cock?

No I'm not.

My sister asked me this once and i was almost too embarrassed to answer. It doesnt help that she is a 10/10 well rounded Christian woman with class.
I lost my virginity to an older girl when I was a little kid.
But i lied and told her that Im a virgin.
I really didnt want to explain my sexual history.
I was 15 at the time.

u know we do

MODS

Maybe because youre not homosex and are only attracted to the opposite sex. And also not a narcissistic

18 still a Virgin, I'm not ugly or anything. I've had opportunities but I'm not confident

At least you're not a sexual predator.

Then you didn't have opportunities

I'm an assistant supervisor where I work and all the people think if they are friends with me, I can get them a raise. I can't tell you how many of the girls there I have fucked.

I was offered a few times in high school but I turnt them down due to insecurities

As a dude who went from short skinny fuck in highschool to tall buff guy at Uni.
Your body makes maybe 10% difference, if that.
If you are scared to talk to girls now you will be scared when you look good too.
Girls won't pile at your feet because you are in shape.
The only way is to talk to girls all the time. The dudes who get laid the most are those who are confident and approach the most women.
Unless you are some horror film monster looking dude, it wont make much difference.

I'm riding on the bus, what do you think?

>that you're definetly a virgin then *gigles*