Given that R+L=J will be confirmed next week what do you guys think about it?

Given that R+L=J will be confirmed next week what do you guys think about it?

I hope sansa doesn't become queen of the north and Daniel dies

I hope Bran comes back and fucks Meera in a weird way in which uncle benjen has to help

If R is J father, how come J burnt his hand fighting wights, is it because he's only halve Targaryen? Maybe Robert got Lyanna pregnent before the war started, it did last less than a year, maybe only nine months or so???

I want to see euron give dany his big cock

I think R+L= J+M

M= Meera Reed

you fucking idiot. Viserys died because his scalp was burned from the molten gold. Not all Targaryans are immune to heat.

There's quite literally nothing tying those two lines together, or benefit to the story of combining them togethere

On the brightside, he got a badass crown

Who knows...
Both same age, and Meera's father with Eddard Stark found Lyanna in that tower, it could make sense

YOU fucking idiot, molten gold and FIRE are two different things.

If heated metal can burn a targaeryen, but fire can't then it makes sense that Jon got burnt because it was from the metal, not necessarily the fire itself.

the only thing that could save this show tbh

A shitload of Targs died when Summerhall burned, so not all Targs are immune to fire.

Well, he can just warg into a bear and fuck her.

he should've warged into hodor and fucked her

Jon burnt his hand after "plunging his hand into the flames" after he set teh drapes on fire in the old bears room in castle black.

Dany is just as immune to heated metal as she is to fire. She grabbed the metal braziers to tip them over, and the council of Khals all looked shocked that she didn't feel pain.

Yeah, but Walders cock would have ripped her to pieces and made her preggers with Tuw Tuw

Dany is a special case, and we don't yet know how it goes down in the books. It's probably some kind of magic connected to her and not all Targs. If not, Egg would have survived.

No, YOURE still the idiot. Remember when Daenerys pushed those METAL torches with her bare hands? Did that burn her? I'll answer that for you: it didn't. Just like that insanely hot bath she took in S1. Dany is immune to all types of heat and Viserys was not.

dany said he wassent her brother or something like that, due to him getting killed with hot gold.

She actually said he wasn't a true dragon.

ah, my bad.

True dragon could imply pure blood. Both John and Viserys had mixed parents perhaps?

well... if L+R=J then he does have a hisotry of cheating

Targs have a history of extensive incest. That alone makes it pretty hard to believe R + L = J if not for other evidence.

Viserys had all the other Targaryan treats like his hair and eyes (remember Grif?). Plus his behavior was pretty obviously that of a Targ. I guess just like Bran is the only Stark to be able to warg Dany has the rare gift of heat immunity. (Jon is no Stark in name, you know what i meant).

How old is Jon in the show?

Twins?

nah, just brother and sis