What now? also general hate thread

what now? also general hate thread

Other urls found in this thread:

genderfluidsupport.tumblr.com/gender/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

they dun goofed

Why does it have so many down votes?

because hate groups are coming together to down vote the vid.

or perhaps it's not really as popular as social media would have you think?

just sayin'

>not as popular

Then don't give it any attention if it bothers you, it is only getting attention because threads and posts about it are being made about it in various places and then the haters are being told to down vote it.

Ooooh, that feels good.

Look, here's the biological facts:
There are two genders (Sexes):
>Male (You have a dick)
>Female (You have a pussy)
There are four SEXUALITIES:
>Hetero (Straight)
>Homo (Gay/lesbian)
>Bisexual
>Transexual (Once x, now y)

this kind of shoving ideas down people's throat and censoring the different ones, along with disabling comments and adding fake likes may make the general public a bit upset

>Look, here's the biological facts:
>There are two genders (Sexes):
>>Male (You have a dick)
>>Female (You have a pussy)
>There are four SEXUALITIES:
>>Hetero (Straight)
>>Homo (Gay/lesbian)
>>Bisexual
>>Mentally ill (Once x, now y)

fixed it for you

What idea?

I've been on Sup Forums since 2008, I've accepted that their are transgender and gays on Sup Forums. Why would anything like that upset me?

Then why do they keep making up sexes and sexualities?

Special snowflake syndrome

you're missing asexual ... I mean yes it fits into mentaly ill , but not with "Once x, now y"

common sense

asexual is mentally ill? what planet am I living on, is this the reality where Trump becomes president and tolerance of sexuality doesn't exist and blatant racism runs rampant?

this is what is mentally ill

>ignore shit that is wrong and stupid

>ignores your post

reality is that it shouldn't exist and muslims should stay in their own country and niggers should be shipped back to africa.

Still up + my comment got deleted

While we're at it, let's ship all the crackers back to Europe and all the chinks back to Asia. Fucking retard.

because people are tired of this bullshit. i dont care what you do in your home. you can fuck a teapot for all i know. in public i expect you to be friendly and not smell like shit. everything else is not up to me. but these rainbow idiots constantly shove their bullshit messages down my throat and i just dont give a fuck about it. in most of the western hemisphere, if you are "different" you usualy dont have anything to fear from others - so why keep stressing the point that you are different?

1)there are only 2 genders.
2)your sexual orientation is something i dont care about.

Checked fam

Fucking YouTube plastered it all over their front page. They brought it out in the open. Sure there are some groups coming together but I'd be willing to bet that Sup Forums only counts for a couple thousand of those dislikes. There's roughly 160k! I'd say it's more general public like a 60/40 split with rando's that happened across it making up the majority. As far as the likes it's probably the same ratios with tumblr groups doing he same thing were doing

Normalfags thinking they're special cuz they have a dick as a ``woman´´

this. Sup Forums can't be responsible for all 160K dislikes. It might've encouraged others but I'm guessing maybe 5K is from 4 chan, other is from general public.

Our associates did go to other networks and stir the pot. That's why I gave such a moderate split of 60/40 40 being us and other like minded networks.

Do you really believe in that? Sup Forums organized 40% of 160K dislikes? 40K people disliked due to Sup Forums's efforts? That seems to be too high. I'm asking seriously.

We all make fake facebooks with the same name and picture and info and raid facebook posts. They try and ban is from the page and can't figure out why it isn't working because it's too people with the same name and face.
>then you win the game

asexual is a low sexual attraction towards a gender. not a mental illness you dumbfuckk.

This sounds fun.

Oops I meant 500 stupid auto correct

Ayy Lmao!

we need to start spamming how youtube is disrespectable towards islam for promoting gay culture which is a violation of Allah who condems them to death.

We start pretending to be muslims telling them all of them will die as allah wills and watch SJW's try to say its islam thats the problem its just people how hate the gay community.

sounds good, turn the tables

You could start here and piss off a couple thousand people

fuck off haji

wonder how much triggered this faggot is

autigender actually made me start laughing

this has to be made up for the lolz?

How legit is this?

Nigga it fo real.

Faggots be outta control these days!

>Lets get a mass flagging started, so they might need to remove it

It's off the tmblr gender page, not made up. This is actually what they belive in

im gay but I dont prance around in a pink thong crying about oppression. I just live my life like ANY OTHER NORMAL PERSON. This video is full of special snowflakes who just want attention. And I dont care what the fuck you are, theres only 2 genders and that is a bioogical FACT. This "woe is me, a victim while living in a 1st world country" is pure cultural cancer

see for yourselves

genderfluidsupport.tumblr.com/gender/

This is fucking comedy gold.
Why not throw this at the damn youtubers?

This validates all taken actions.

"I'm gay, I have rights too."
Sure, you are a human after all.

"I identify as genderflow, having infinite genders that flow randomly from one to another, I have rights too."
Shut the fuck up. We don't care, about what the hell is going on in your autistic head, but keep it the fuck to yourself.

I refuse to acknowledge that we might be forced to actually teach this to our children one day.

You are born as a boy or a girl. Done. If you wanna lie about your gender, because you 'feel' that way, sure! If you meet people you trust and want to share it with them, sure! But keep it the fuck out of all public channels.

Piss the fuck off.

LGBT makes up literally about 3% of the population and its constantly being shoved down everybody else's throat when we don't give a shit that's why everybody is mad. Same reason trump is winning this election