Well, we've done our damage on this cancerous video...

youtube.com/watch?v=dtCyepuLt8Q Well, we've done our damage on this cancerous video, but who wants to start raiding these liberal shitholes like tumblr, youtube, facebook, twitter etc?

Join this faggots and lets start raiding.discord.gg/mZ4SE

down for that

Fuck off edgy faggots, you guys just prove the SJWs right.

NYPA summerfags, fuck off back to your leafy autism.

what did we do to the video? I was drunk as shit last night so someone fill me in on what's going on.

wow, that comment was really cleaver

>cleaver

ME SPEL GUD

You're the only cancer here user, if you are such an "oldfag" you'd remember raids and actual fun shit that used to happen here instead of you shitty overdone trap fetish and daily YLYL autism.

This isn't a personal army request, you should be banned for reckless faggotry.

Oh look, i've triggered an edgy 12 year old faggot. Kys.

NYPA you fucking youtube cancer cunts.

Back to tumblr faggots. No one likes you here.

You do realize they get money from the # of views not how positive or negative the comment section is... so you're helping promote them.

Eh, as long as a point of view is expressed who cares. And the money is being provided by youtube, so its just going back to them.

>2016
>bringing youtube cancer and personal army requests here

Gb2jewtube you gradeschool cocksuckers

Fuck off Sup Forums cancer.

bump

That kind of makes sense. Still why give them money they could care less about anything else and it gives them a reason to put up more shit like it

And then we get more chances to voice ourselves, each time with more people on our side. The liberals get their chance, we should have our own.

This sounds like an abusive relationship

bump

twitter

0/10 bait try harder.