I posted here about 2 months ago talking about how I was gonna do a very strict Keeto diet...

I posted here about 2 months ago talking about how I was gonna do a very strict Keeto diet. Well I just got my shit together and have lost 21 pounds in the last 10 days.

Less than 30 carbs and 800 calories a day coupled with leg and butt lifting excercises and now a few 30 minute walks with my dog.

Other urls found in this thread:

cdn.segmentnext.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/Overwatch-Roadhog-Guide.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

snapchat or kik me ;)

firetruck41

Here's the pic I took today of my progress. It's not much but it's a visible difference. Some people wanted me to update them so I will every so often.

Cool. Now fuck off.

How do you feel that Overwatch made a hero after your appearance?
cdn.segmentnext.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/Overwatch-Roadhog-Guide.jpg

goob job femanon, I'm proud of you

but you're still fat and ugly. go keep it up and you might be worthy of my dick some day

Hmmm sexy

>linking jpgs
fucking newfags

I know I'm fat. At least I'm trying.

ok

>21 pounds in 10 days
Enjoy the loose skin you hambeast

Goodjob at least your doing something good instead of leaching off your mom and dad

I appreciate the thanks but I'm not interested in dick, this is for my self.

kek

How would I combat this? Any tips on loose skin? I'm kind of a richfag, my parents said they would get my plastic surgery to lift my boobs and take off loose skin.

Good job, femanon.
Just try not to lose those giant, luscious tits.

I don't browse fit very often and my original post was here. There were quite a few people who wanted me to keep them updated.

I don't browse fit very often and my original post was here. There were quite a few people who wanted me to keep them updated.

I actually live with my parents but only because I'm a full time student. My mom doesn't wanna let go yaknow

MAN THE HARPOOOOONS!!

WE AINT LETTING IT ESCAPE MEN!

TOO DAA POOP DECK!!

gj. doing it for yourself is the only right reason to do it

if only more people were like you (motivation, not appearance)

Fuck off whale.
Tits or gtfo! Wait... just don't

Oh hush.

Lmao thanks for the encouragement.

It really hasn't been too hard. The initial 4 days were ful of cravings but not too bad other than that.

Tits and timestamp or gtfo

how did you get so fat in the first place? too many snacks and too little exercise?

You really want to see those tits?

also can you show ur tits? this is Sup Forums after all

Fucking summer fags just gotta be edgy.
I know, you're used to being in algebra class at this time, and it's fun to make fun of fat people.

But here's the thing: here's a femanon that isn't chanting "healthy at any size!!!" She knows that she needs to lose weight and she is making the effort.

OP, I remember you're last thread. good job.

Duh...

I was put on antidepressants and ballooned. I'm cool now but the weight just bother me, like it should. My whole family is fat and my grandma has gone on diets several times and lost some 60-100 pounds but the gains it all back. I need to change my entire lifestyle to get the weight to stay off.

your*
fucking autocorrect.

congrats! that is a significant improvement. for real though, if that keeto diet is kicking your ass mentally, try a plant based vegan diet. it's pretty simple to manage and it will produce just as awesome results, if not more so

kek

ah i see. sorry to hear

good luck in your weight loss endeavours, femanon. really proud of people like you

also, tits?

:D thanks!

I won't be posting tits sorry. I think I did in the last thread tho.

Fucking hell that's gonna be a hard fap

WHAT HAPPENED TO THE DOG???

Good shit, would fuck you over and over and over

Kys White Knight Sup Forums isnt the place for that

Arrrrr

Tiddies or gtfo

Nothing better than a pair of massive tits. Please post!

She's just old and tired. 14 years old.

They're really not much to look at.

Kek thanks

He's right, you know.

21 pounds in 10 days.

It's possible but you're gonna have the skin flaps of a sharpei. Not to mention with 800 calories a day, you're gonna have a pretty violent backlash. One cheater meal will become a cheater day, a cheater day will become a few, than you'll just decide to eat a bit healthier but not really diet.... then before you know it, you'll have gained it all back, and then some.

You need to make permanent lifestyle changes that you can maintain. Crazy starvation diets work briefly, but almost never in the long term.

OP would bang and feed you delicious snacks

>Major chubby fetish

I take back what I said... that Keeto diet is SHIT! Your weight loss results will soon plateau. This is not to mention the absolute HELL you're currently putting your body through. That diet is a prescription for heart disease.

literally proud as fuck, had a day arguing with a bitch that thought being overweight was totally
fine nice to see people in this word still going on the quest of self improvement.
>keep it up

should post tits anyway

This one a fucking cutie!

Grossss

Femanon makes post without tits??

I'm not starving myself tho. I'm not super hungry all the time. I eat three square meals a day. And I actually had a cheater meal a couple days ago. Mom made lobster fettuccine Alfredo and I had a small portion. It was good but the next day I went right back at it. This really isn't that hard and I wish more land whales like myself would try it. I'll probably get surgery for the skin too.

OP, what would it take to see those fine tits?
It's not like you've shown your face.

Just started a health kick last week, not quite as drastic, but it's going well so far, hope yours keeps up too.

i insist on tits... hey least show them one you've finally lost weight.

omg the pounds she loss was the dog rip ;(

I insist as well

They're really not that great. Just big.

Lovely pair of fun bags you got, don't lose them

Pretty good don't be so insecure. The bigger the better

They look awesome

kek

I appreciate the support! Hope you stick too!

Thank you!

Working fine so far

your best asset

Lmao

Thanks for the ref, im still lurking

:^)

You're fat, but I have to admit those are some god tier titties.

Feel free to post more, I'll jerk off to them later.

We're you depressed because you are fat or was it something else?

Pic of you sucking on your own nipple next

would love to slap those jugs around and cum on them

Probably gonna get them lifted after i lose the weight along with the loose skin removed.

thank you

:^)

Dad was shitbag. Disapeared for 7 years and never came to my birthdays or anything. Occasional call but that was it.

Nah, no more. I gotta make my breakfast anyway.

Kek...nice to have a sense of humor.

Seriously, those are great tits (I'm a fan of giant tits like those); I hope you don't lose them.

How hard do your nipples get, if you don't mind me asking? I dated a girl with a similar body and had areolas like yours and her nipples never got harder than yours are now.

I was wondering if that's some sort of trade-off for having pale nipples and large tits.

Good job keep up the good work and all those hater's can go eat a bag of dicks . I need to do the same my self iv bin letting my self go to he'll for 3 years now and need to do something about it

big IS great

Today OP wasn't a faggot

Ahh. More birthday cake for you lol. Keep up the grind you'll get there.

femanons dot org

come and cam up op :D

Everyone should be able to make fun of themselves user. They get a little harder. The areolas and nipples also flush a dark red. Typically you can tell boob jobs by the color and size of the areolas and nipples. Real big tits on white women usually have pale nipple areas.

Yeah, the girl I dated never got any darker.

But, she was the only bigger girl I ever dated that had pale nipples, so I always wondered. Thanks for answering!

Thanks man

I will! Thanks!

nah

oh yeah kek

Thanks!

No problemo

Keep it up!

I will! Thanks!

OP, it's not easy to lose weight and far too easy to gain. Good progress so far and keep it up! A goal for healthier living is always a great goal to strive for.

On that note, I would love to sniff and lick your panties.

its time to stop the diet, you are damn sexy, you reached your goal i think

And she shall forever be known as Gym-Chan

coz that's where she needs to go.

Also check'em

yep. I remember you. Keep doing exercises and drinking green/black tea.

What the fuck?

OP stay the way you are, feel comfortable with yourself, plenty of decent men absolutely love fat women, especially with that nice belly and perfect tits of yours.

post belly and thighs pl0x.

This post is bullshit. Lost 5 stone on 4HB which is basically the same

Thanks! and thanks i guess...

Nah, i need to get to 130, which is body mass index for 5 foot 5

I will!

:D

I'm not comfortable living in a fat suit and getting winded from climbing a couple sets of stairs.

Ikr, dunno what he's on about. Maybe that Keeto is a high fat and protein diet?

Nice boobs and effort, now, more squats

I'm about to do my morning exercises too.

great moves user, keep it up, proud of you

OP,

How do you feel that guys are jerking to your pics right now?

Good for you, seriously. Keep it up. The dedication and actual effort is admirable.

you still look like shit
give up now, you'll never become one of the fit master race, some people were just born to be fat.

A few 30 minute walks? If you were serious you would be doing 10 minute runs with small breaks in between.
Every fat person i see doing shit like this thinks they will lose weight by changing their diet. The only way you will ever get rid of fat and keep it off is by consistently exercising for the rest of your life.

I'm kinda curious how nice dat ass looks...

2 months? really? at this speed it will take you years to even be fat, you should cut to 100 calories per day and do a lot of cardio, and hydratate A LOT

Where's this pic from?

Don't know. Grabbed it from one of the chubby breads.