Is it acceptable for 2 gay guys to adopt a baby boy?

Is it acceptable for 2 gay guys to adopt a baby boy?

idk

Why not its better than having the baby be stuck in an orphanage

probably

I disagree but ok

Explain

there is nothing to explain. I simply don't know

i am a skeleton

There are thousands of children in western countries like US, and millions worldwide, who have nothing and no one. Living with a dirt poor single mother in a wealthy countrt would be better than a lot of people have, so why not let gay couples adopt. If the kid turns out gay then good, less people breeding

sounds like a reasonable proposal

wow... I actually agree, you changed my mind on this matter user.

Have you been to an orphanage? They are god awful
Gay people fucking adore little babies.

Like, they are fags and shit but I've had a fag babysitter for like 4+ years now cause he's so fucking good at it.

Really

So you really think it's ok for 2 gay guys to bath a child who is not their own? Cuddle with it? Let it sleep in their bed?

Liberalism is going to fucking far

Why go through all that trouble when you can mentor young adults like Batman does?

what if two couples one gay one traditional are trying for the same baby, who should be preferred?

How else are they going to molest him and convert him

The links between prior sexual abuse and himsexuality are well documented

Child molested grows up to be gay, gay man becomes pedophile, repeat cycle

>it's that simple faggots

sorry i used the word traditional. one gay and one non gay couple

That which is asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

What are they going to do, rape it? Cuz that doesnt happen with straight parents. Being gay doesn't mean you like kiddies spaz, it means you love dick. Also im fairly conservative and vote right side of politics

Just as ok as it would be for a straight mother to bathe her adopted son.

Traditional is the right word for that.

>it's been well documented, learn to google cock sucker

>nypr

>unwarranted greentext

Whoever is the better couple, regarding how long they have been together (stability) , economic means, location, background checks etc. If they are basically identical other than relationship status then personally id go the straight couple but thats if literally every other meaningful factor was the same

>summerfagisstronginthisone

Why should you care what anyone thinks if you want to adopt a baby boy?