Idolfag reporting in
Nishikino Maki claimed

o- okay then

>jenny claim

Last on. It's time to stop.

One last claim before bed.

Stay frosty, faggots.

best idol

I've been stuck in MG2-MGE hell for a good while now.
Randoms in the half-premade team are always depressing as hell.
Although sometimes they just make your day with their personality.

Good night user

Fuck it, im doing it anyways.

claim

fuck it, it wasn't very long but at least i claimed my waifu. goodnight /waifu/

Welp, Im still here for the moment I suppose

goodnight girl

May pashabiceps guide you on your way, my friend.

I'm bad at linking, more coffee.

And hello anyways.

Dying already?

Privet comrade. Thank you for the blessings
how are things?

(You) (You)

Claimed boyo

No problem, I should have been a priest.
Nothing much really, just chilling it out for the time being.
You?

>tfw no waifu

>I should have been a priest
Ah, you're already a savant with music
I'm enjoying some vidya after having shit internet for a few days
I've been making ohayou faces lately. Do you have one?
Watch anime or other media until you find the one

interstate was fun

Too lewd!

Hi mugi!

>No new posts
That's a joke right?

hi

Ain't any extra titles ever hurt anyone.
I'm guessing Overwatch?
Haven't found one for Captain, but I have one for the elite loner from STALKER.

thread is kill?

That didn't go as planned.

I'm going for a shower and a nap.

Yeah, overwatch
>Haven't found one for Captain
Well I'm currently making free ohayous for everyone that doesn't have one
If you'd like to be added to the queue just deliver a good pic and I'll add you

There is no shitposter to keep it alive today.
Have fun

Hello everyone, I return from the adventure of Skyrim modding

Multiple defeats?

Have a good one.

I was playing with friends yesterday and one of them was maining my main, so I had to go all Reinhardt, so pretty much this
youtube.com/watch?v=JawRInQ-0fw
Don't really know what you consider to be a good picture, and thanks for the offer.

>Hello everyone, I return from the adventure of Skyrim modding
How did that work out for you? Find any good mods?

I finished Super Metroid!

Mahiru Koizumi is simply the best

Internet went out and I was forced to sleep.
>Hamakaze claimed

It took a lot of work, I found a bunch of good mods. Multiple downloads, and a bunch of issues I think I've finally got most of the things that I wanted so far. The amount of times something has broken is amazing now. I also now have a bug where a pair of certain gloves are missing, and I can't fix that.
>Finished super Metroid
Congratulations!

where my friends

>full Reinhardt
kek, me and the other guys do this kind of shit all the time
>pic related, I'm Akiko of course
High res, good colors and full face visible. Your pic is pretty dang perfect. You're all the way at the bottom of the queue so it'll take some time but I'll definitely get around to it

I only got done with one game.
But at least i did a thing and then they died.

Too sad about losing your gloves! Were they really good ones? I don't know much about Skyrim. Hope losing them didn't set you back?

What kind of character do you play as in Skyrim?

After playing through Super Metroid, I kinda want to speed run it. Not trying to break any records or anything, but thought it might be fun to try.

Never

Hallo azusa
quick post memes

I didn't even know how to Reinhardt before yesterday.
Mostly just playing S76, Reaper or Zenyatta.
Alright, thanks.

"I accidentally a thing and then they died" - Syndra 2016
Did you at least win?

As I clicked post, I accidently pressed back and it deleted all my replies.

Those were the good days

They were part of the assassin outfit, I can still wear them they just make my hands invisible whenever I do and anyone else's. It's not too bad, but it means I can't wear the full outfit.

I usually play as a sneak class, with a bow and one handed weapons. So I usually do the thieves guild and the dark brother hood well

Yo

Claimarino, desu~

It was close but no.
Maybe i'll just stick to cod.

Whoops forgot to reply to the third part of that. Yeah you should do a speed run! It'll give you another reason to play it again, I try to do that sometimes. Usually failing though

>They were part of the assassin outfit, I can still wear them they just make my hands invisible whenever I do and anyone else's. It's not too bad, but it means I can't wear the full outfit.
That's kind of a bummer.

By the way, what kind of mods did you download? New weapons? New quests?

This would have been a cute picture to use whenever you mention modding and computer work.

Boi don't you remember? The good days are still happening. The next one is this saturday

>Akiko

Do you at least have the recoil figured out?
As in aim for the feet and hit head.

Oh thanks! That's a good picture I needed something like that in my folders

Yeah it's annoying, but at least it wasn't the main piece. With the gloves I just wear a different pair, I didn't need the enchantment on them as much since I usually use a bow to assassinate.

I downloaded a bunch of mods. There was a bunch to make cities and towns look really nice, so adding a lot more tree's and more objects. Then mods making objects look better and so on. A few armour mods, some nice weather mod and just all that stuff really. I'm trying not to be like a cheat with it, and add armour that I can get from the start of the game that makes me invisible for example.

This Saturday? I can't wait, I'll defiantly be up for joining.
>No me in that picture
Oh

Wow the threads are really slow right now

The recoil and the spread annoys me way too much.
But maybe not as much as the reason for blowing up 3 boxes in the middle of desert.

>use a bow to assassinate
If I guessed you play stealthy, would I be correct?

Have you played the Witcher 3? I hear it's also a really great action RPG. And that it's similar to Skyrim. I used to play a lot of Fable back in the day.

You're welcome! I'm glad you don't mind me sharing Mio pictures with you. Although I'm not sure which ones you already have.

Just got to stop for a few shots every now and then, unless you're using a SMG in which case spray 'n' pray to RNGesus.
True about that, but not like there's any real idea in search and destroy either.

Not in that one but you were in this one

Yeah I play stealth when possible, with the amount of extra damage you do while sneaking is amazing. The only problem is dragons or something, since I can't sneak if I'm attacked by one.

I've seen it, I never played it. It looked okay, but I don't know if I would enjoy it. Apparently it's more complex with some things, and it doesn't have the make your own character option. Something I enjoy about games is making your own character, I can spend ages doing it. Fable was good, I used to play it. It was fun for a while, but I haven't played it in ages now.

I probably don't have a bunch yet, my collection is only around 250 pictures. I'm planning to go find a bunch more in a while, but I'm lazy. So thanks for adding a few pictures to my collection!

That's better. Good times, too bad I don't have my awesome pirate skin in that one. I enjoy doing the 6 man Torb

Wasup Everyone? Im at some coffee shop raping their bandwith. Any anime i should download? Bocu no pico or what

wtf is discord?

I need to know

where my friends?

I love a good stealth game. Used to play Splinter Cell and Metal Gear Solid. And I do admit designing your own characters is super fun.

Did you hear about Overwatch getting a single-player campaign?

Oh! I saw this one of Mio a couple days and thought of you. Isn't she adorable?

Unless you have mods sneak will be retarded OP at high skill level.

Good times indeed. Now that I think about it we havent done a full junkrat team yet
Birb has more screenshots than I do

It's EU based but amerifags are welcome too
Where are you based and do you have a battletag?

>Akiko

I never played those games, I should really pick them up or something. I've started to like stealth more in games. Yeah I enjoy making characters, I feel more involved with the game

I didn't hear about that no, that sounds odd. I wonder how they'd be able to do that. It could be really good, or really bad

She is, I like that picture it's really nice

Discord is like a working version of Skype in a way. With the ability to use voice channels, and text channels you can make servers for people to join. It runs really well also. There's a discord I'm in from these threads

Indeed, I've played a high level sneak and it's so op. It kind of ruins it, but oh well. I still enjoy it

Yeah dude I play on PS4 shame me. But its fun. I was just wondering what this discord buisness was all about. I play heroes of the storm on computer tho.

Yes, I have a battletag.
Your ohayus are shit#726

Good morning.

Fox claimed !

>I feel more involved with the game
Although I've never played it, I hear Deus Ex is the ultimate experience in immersion and deep involvement. It's a first-person shooter with RPG elements. It's not linear. The game lets you decide how you want to tackle each objective, which is part of the fun.

I think Overwatch is gonna be one of the all-time best games once Blizzard adds in all the extra modes and characters.

What is your all-time favorite video game?

lmao i was about to claim her and i was like nop i'll do some smashfag stuff today

>There's a discord I'm in from these threads
Can you link it?

Also, good morning ( ^ _ ^ )

佐倉 杏子

I'll keep that in mind.
Although the fact that the gun is still but bullets are going at a 70° angle will still bug the shit out of me.

Oh and i got in another game.
Now there is a guy playing bandit radio through his microphone
Should i laugh or cry?
Its the middle of the day you lazy bastard.

*Clever way of claiming Blair the cat*

terrible choice
so how are you discount azusa?

Good morning user.

>

>Its the middle of the day you lazy bastard.

What's your point? :^)

>PS4
yea shame on you
The discord is mostly for vidya and casual conversation. Also we spam the music bot with an endless queue of anime soundtracks
The waiting time was something around 7 hours

>Your ohayus are shit#726
>#726
Right in the feels

Maybe we should do that on Saturday, it could go

I'll need your discord tag to do that. I'm not allowed to post the link in the threads, I only do in in private messaging on discord.

Yeah I've heard great things about that game. I really want to pick it up at some point, as I've yet to hear anything bad about it.

It possibly will be, it's made by Blizzard and advertised well so. Hopefully it still remains great and it's not ruined. I can't wait for the new characters

I don't really have a all time favourite. There's so many genre's, and so on that I find it hard to decide. Do you have one?

I'm okay, just sitting in the thread to keep it moving and talking to some people. You?

Just one of those mechanics that make it challenging.
I think the appropriate move would be to yell "A nuu cheeki breeki iv damke!"

>pets the furry

Fox is litterally the best
But Sacchan is awesome too ^~^

I missed you.

My Discord tag is Athena.

Dio-sama...

I'll need the numbers that come after it as well. So Athena#0000 for example.

Wow, I honestly didn't expect you to still be here.

I just got outhusbandoed

Hello Dio
Carried your puny and inferior allies once more?

Best type moon claimed.

Athena#shuthefuckup

I don't react too well to these compliments, but I missed you too.

im alright, just not talking the the thread to keep it dead :^)
but luigi is the best

What kind of characters do you enjoy playing in Overwatch? Offense or defense?

My all-time favorite game is a role-playing title from Capcom. It's called Breath of Fire 3 and was on the PSone.