How do I get a friend of mine to send me nudes? I know she's an easy catch but I don't know what technique to use

How do I get a friend of mine to send me nudes? I know she's an easy catch but I don't know what technique to use.

Will obviously post results if you can help me

send a pic of your dick, then press on her to send her nudes.

idk but if that's your friend you try with all your might not only to get nudes but you need to fuck that bitch. Looks like she's super soft and I'm sure the pussy is ultra tight

I'm thinking on a more subtle approach, I already tried that from an alternative kik account

does she call you to spend time with her, does she go out of her way to hang with you?

Try playing into her insecurities and saying shes beautiful the usual bs and go from there

That's not her sadly

We used to hang out a lot but now She moved out, so fucking her is kinda off the table at least for now

oh thats not the point, the point is weather or not you are friend zoned or if she is in to you. This determines nude capabilities sir.

lol she's not a vending machine

try getting her to like you

Bump

Is she single? On a dating site? You could try warming her up and try to get some pics...but...if you can't do that in real, i'm not sure you're gonna be any different virtually.

I think either you make a move on your friend, but at this point she probably already friendzoned you hard...or you start studying photography, and eventually when you get to a good level, you start doing portraits and nudes...and casually talk to her about it.

But chances are that by this point, you will forget about her cause you will make a lot of pictures to fap to, or even had sex with some of your models.

So it's easier to forget about her already, man, and fucking move on with your life.

I know she's easy because she has at least blown once every boyfriend she had in high school

Roll for dubs

She confesed me the other day she saw me at first as an option but someone told her I'm gay (That was long ago) So all I know is that she once though of me as a potential boyfriend

I don't want to date her I just want some nudes because I feel like I could have them.

You feel? Everything you say about her tells me you will never.

then date her and tell her it isnt really working out and it's different than you expected it to be

She has told me about the guys she has been with and I have told her about the girls I have been with, is this kind of trust what makes me feel I could go for it.

That won't really get me anywhere

Yeah it's also the trust that people are when they're friends. Friends don't send each other nudes because they trust each other.

You're a virgin, right?

you're fucking retarded lmao

Do the second part of the sentence after you get the nudes, dummy.

trust me, you better dont try except if you are really sure that you will get nudes and it does not sound like you will. I fucked it up with a friend once, you don't want this shit to happen.

everyone blows their boyfriends

no one blows their friends unless they're drunk or they expect them to become their boyfriends

you know girls are people, right?

For what I seen so far in the trhead maybe this is the best to do, the odds are against me here

More of this girl. She looks excellent

She had blow them after like a week of meeting them

>she has sex with her boyfriends so she's easy
Fuck off virgin. There's a reason you're so lonely, retard.

I bet there are plenty of women you would give oral to within a week of meeting them.

I bet there are also plenty of friends you have that you would not eat out, ever.

Let's doxx OP and send trhead to his friend for being such a fucking retard

age?

Samefag