My dentist is on vacation, I follow her Instagram. This picture pops up this morning. Jeezus...

My dentist is on vacation, I follow her Instagram. This picture pops up this morning. Jeezus. Can someone please tell me what her cup size is!?

32 D

Ask Matthew Perry there.

your dentist is a fucking smoke show. Would love to have that bitch leaning over me and on me with those sweater puppies.

Fucking tell me about, she's posted cleavage before but not this much. Never knew it was bra tricks, now I know. How the hell do I get my teeth checked without going to boner town?

Dr. Dentist

This big titted highly educated bitch is turning me on out of nowhere. Post all you have kind user.

what city is the bitch in?

what is her instagram?

Lmao holy shit.

Postin

More DEFINITELY more

As requested

Op, I'll bump your thread to keep you from 404'ing. Please post more of your dentist

Thx

so fucking hot, dump ALL known photos please
pic unrel, Anna Allstarcpl from chaturbate

Trips don't lie: Anna has a vibrator on that goes off when you tip her, pic is example.
She is adorable, has cooking shows nude

I'd say it's about 5% cooking show, 95% really, really hot girl getting off. I think she goes by Allstarcpl because her BF used to be on with her

All those years of med school condensed to her tits and ass. Lovely!

Thx. Cosplay in return

That's nice and all OP but... how do you have pictures of your dentist?

All of these are just bumps for OP's hot dentist.

Anna is so adorable, but some guy tips like 250 to set the vibrator up to its highest setting or something, then anyone who tips 5-10 tokens hits her junk at full force

This is all from her Instagram. She's a flirty bitch, I'm sure it's on purpose to drive business but what cock tease

Great one OP, SAVED

Holy fuck OP, LOVE the cosplay shots. This girl is 11/10

She said 'I'm getting so wet!'

post her instagram bro comeon.

OMFG has she ever bent over you and rubbed you with those monstrouse DD's?

Another for you sir

I love girls that smile easily

Can you imagine, jeez. Every 6 months is blue balls town

I'll jump ahead a bit

definitely worth a cum tribute

I would make her brush her teeth with my cum. Hot bitch!

OP''s dentist is getting her own folder on my PC

why the fuck would she be a dentist, she doesn't need to MAKE money!

My hygenist has some big tits

>mfw she set them on my forehead

Dental School, let's not confuse it with Med School haha. Another pic

Quit bitching and compliment OP on posting such GREAT fucking Pics, dumbass!

OP: KEEP GOING

She definitely comes from money too. Not sure if that annoys me or not. Pic 4u

bumping for OP with Anna Allstarcpl from chaturbate

Thx. Pulling/cropping as fast I can. Pic 4u

Here they got Anna on the floor. That vibrator was set way too high

life isn't fair :(

The pleasure is all mine. She looks like a supermodel

Does she have Instagram? Pic4u

All of my dental hygenists are from fucking Bosnia, and look like unibrow wrestlers!

Yeah. She's about 5'2" kinda short but she's got that perfect little thickness. She's Colombian

Those incredible eyebrows make me think she's got a wonderful LANDING STRIP downstairs

Damn, her whole staff are at least 7's

Somebody else post some brunettes so OP's thread can stay on page 1

Idk, she's almost 30, young tells me bald eagle

She's better looking than Sofia Vergara!

I'd be salivating so terribly while she was working on me, trying despirately to avoid staring at her glorious tits

Yeah, but the girl in this pic, anna, is 24 and likes a landing strip. But I can see your point. If they are VERY hairy, they just get it lasered and be done with it

Hey OP, have you ever been nuzzled by her tits like this user would sell his soul to do?

Luckily the hygienist does the dirty work. She does the chit chat at the end, inspects and feels around the gums. Ask how I'm doing

at least she did something with it. Dental school is a long road. And you gotta have the grades to get in. Easily wifey material but if you're cruising this board she aint looking for dudes like us haha.

When she's pronounces her name she definitely shows off her accent. Fuck me

Does she have a thick accent like Sofia Vergara?

Just trying to keep page 1

You answered my question in the post above it! Ha!

Good job user, keep going, you know, for OP

those fucking eye brows

No, very subtle. But sexy when she does speak Spanish, I've heard her on the phone

anna Allstarcpl on chaturbate, she's adorable

Thx. Pick4u

Sorry forgot to attach

Oh, yeah, very sexy

Come on OP, give us the instagram username!!

Oh, those fucking Legs! They go all the way to....
the floor!

Good view of her brows here, among other things

More snow white or cinderella please OP, everything you have. EVERYTHING- w/no nudes it takes a bit longer to get off, I'm halfway there

Yeah. She's got great legs, not thin, not fat

You sure she's not Turkish? that C+ makes me think she might be

you think I LIKE painted on makeup eyebrows because she has shit genetics that can't grow any?

I can't look past her eyebrows, she's a 0/10 for that reason alone. if you can accept that because a pair of slightly larger than average titties, you have shit taste

Nope, dad is definitely Hispanic. Insta pics of her mom look straight Latina to me

(Not OP)
How are her eyebrows

Then, speaking for OP, if you have better looking women, PROVE IT by posting THEIR pictures, MISTER SMART ASS.

Otherwise, please take the opportunity to kindly FUCK OFF for those of us who DO enjoy her

Keep going please, OP

OP what is this bitches instagram name?

Word

got ya back to pg 1, you have the runway, now you're cleared for take off

It looks to me like OP doesn't want to DOX her, so I'll just take what he gives

When this girls little tits jiggle, she's so fucking hot I could hit the ceiling

Her cooking shows are really pretty good. The last one I saw, the guys all ganged up on her and the vibrator she had inside her knocked her to the floor

Oh shit, this looks like one of those orgy resorts like Hedonism