Overrated movie thread

Overrated movie thread.

I've tried watching this movie a few times. I just can't understand why this movie has such a following. It has a few one liners but besides those its really boring.

The Avengers. Iron man 1 was better

The meaning of life is better, and obviously the flying circus is best

Lol what a fuckin normie statement

Watched this several times and it's not funny at all to me. The story is just ridiculous and I can't stand hearing people quote the movie

Star Wars 7
Frozen
Hunger games
Avengers

Deadpool obviously

ITT: Edgelords who want to pretend being a contrarian snowflake means they're intelligent and a substitute for being unable to be normal.

Any and all superhero movies. I can save you so much money by simply saying, suprise suprise the superhero always wins

Ni

well i mean deadpool was okay

You could literally say that with 99% of the movies out today. He got the girl! She got the new job! He gained inspiration and finished the race! Where the fuck have you been?

This movie isn't really overrated, it just aged like milk

Ni

Ever actually study arthurian literature?
The Holy Grail is the most accurate and intelligent portrayal ever put to film. The guys knew their shit.

I agree I never understood this shit

kqepziégrhuoazhuw4tö8z

The Farce Awakens (Star wars 7 IF you want to call it star wars)

Jar Jar Abrams worst creation

Its your fault for not having a sense of humor

RUN AWAY

Typical americunt, not understanding English humor or any good comedy for that matter.

Found the newfriend

Look, someone who shares the opinion of an average white girl who LOVES superhero movies in order to get laid