Getting frisky with girl

>getting frisky with girl
>she gives me a handjob
>pre cum all over her hand
>proceeds to finger herself
>stop here because we're both underage
>but she missed her period for 4 days now
are you fucking kidding me
what are the chances she's pregnant, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

americanpregnancy.org/getting-pregnant/can-you-get-pregnant-with-precum/
Sup
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Pretty low OP. Seriously don't worry.Not even trolling

Underage fag. Seriously though give it a few weeks and if she hasn't had it try a pregnancy test. They're cheap

Happy late father's day

1) sometimes , spermatozoïds get in precum, so yes
2) MODS ?

you're gonna be papa faggot now

pre-cum contains your best swimmers man. thats why they are always released first with the strongest shot (precum) so they have the best chance

>underage

You're good dude, if you're both underage she probably has irregular periods so you should be fine. If she doesn't get it, it's probably because her vagina is weird.

nice dubs

anyway OP here, how fucked am i tbh

Precum already includes semen. So there is a Chance at all

say sperm or semen you pretensious faggot never in all my years has a doctor ever said spermatozoids might as well call them fucking gametes

we're both underage as in we'll both be legal to fuck in a couple months if that means anything

kek, this is such a lie, don't worry OP

Not at all you're fine , you would have to nut in her vagina for there to even be a chance

I accept your dub nod

4 days isn't so bad but it wouldnt hurt to grab a pregnancy test if it reaches a week

oh well thanks y'all. in hindsight i should've gotten the 72 hour pill or something shouldn't i?

It's honestly just an irregular periods, don't let her stress out and it will come. I have been in this situation like a lot with my girlfriend before she took birth control. Even if she is 17 girls still have peroids constantly for like 3 months and then they can miss it for like 2 months and get it again. But I mean even peeing before sex will clear out any sperm from the night before. You're good relax.

>pre cum
>all over

ok

thanks Sup Forumsro. do you mean before sex or after sex? i actually feel it'll be such a waste if she did get pregnant without neither of us even losing our virginity.

handjobs get sloppy user. it leaks when stuff happens.

>Haploid cells

You guys must have gone to school at Nigger University with a degree in Niggerology because you have no fucking clue what you're talking about.

Pre-cum almost never contains sperm and it's damn-near impossible to impregnate anyone with it.

Here's a study about it:

americanpregnancy.org/getting-pregnant/can-you-get-pregnant-with-precum/

Before sex and you shouldn't stress out, I pregnancy scares are the worst, but I hope it helps and tell her to relax and you will be fine.

Ask for procreational coitus too

>contains n=23 amount of chomosomes

Underage shouldn't be on Sup Forums.

Sup Forums.org/rules

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
fucking summerfag

You idiot there's no homunculi in precum. The little man only comes out when you fully cum

You gonna be a daddy.

> read "it rarely happens"
> understand "it's damn near impossible"

shes pregnat op pre cum gets girls pregnat easier everybody knows that,, anyway what name are u gona name your kid