Hello /b

Hello /b.

I need something from you guys, this is something personal.
I have a neighbor who blasts music for hours in the middle of the night, screams and abuses me when I tell him to quite down he also taunts my dog half the night and I'm suspecting that he may be recording it to take to the council.
So / b. I have my own options. Record him doing this and let him have a taste of his own medicine, go over and confront him directly or trips decide.
Come on /b make me proud. OP will deliver!

Bump for interest

Come on you faggots IM GOING TO FUCKING DELIVER.

Shit on his lawn

Shit on his lawn trips get

Confront him while shitting on his lawn

Shit on him while your dog shits on his lawn

Assert your dominance by peeing on his wife

Roll for this

Stop same fagging.

1) put a condom in your ass
2) take a shit
3) grab the shit filled condom before it drops out
4) tie the condom
5) wash them
6) congratulations. you've just made gayman's easter eggs.
7) wait for the night and toss them really hard against his wall
8) ???
9) profit!

This.

Please OP. It will be glorious

Also make a lot of these gayman easter eggs

Friend confronted a neighbor like this a few months ago. Cops tried pinning him with aggravated assault. No evidence it was him that beat his face in with a bat. It cost him a lot of time and legal fees. Not worth it. If you're renting, just move out. Cops never enforce noise ordinance. They just come say quiet down and leave. This guy had a mile long sheet of complaints from other neighbors for at least two years.

Shit on the cops

I'll do what ever the trips tell me to do.

Shit in his mailbox

Shit on his children

Shit on his car

Shit on his doorstep, OP

Shit on his window

Shit in his chimney

Do nothing. Be the better man.

Shit on the better man

actually fuck that do the shit filled condom thing

Put jizz all over his door handle every day
Then you get to watch him touch your jizz all the time, and eventually when it jams, he will have to clean the crusty jizz off of it

Shit on the jizz

Record him OP, then later shit on his lawn with your doggo

Rape his wife, poison his water, and burn his house to the ground with dragonfire. Alternatively, call him a nigger in front of his friends.

Break into his house, shit in a bowl, microwave, feed to his dog/cat/lizzard or whatever then piss onto his couch
Checkem

This. This is just fucking genius

Build a blanket fort and hide from him.

reroll

re

Reroll

Rolling for OP to put one over the door handle as well

...taunts your dog? like jumps over your fence at 1am and whispers things in your dogs ear?

you could also freeze one and put it through his letterbox. Should thaw out by the time he wakes up.