Ask someone who's Xbox 360 broke anything

ask someone who's Xbox 360 broke anything.

Show us your dick.

Why not PC master race?

Stop this shit. Seriously, it's over... let it go.

Why haven't you fixed it

because he's retarded, what'd you expect

I'll give you mine if you want, you're paying postage

why dont you have an xbox one

i'm choosing between $79 for a replacement, or possibly getting the new XboxOne Slim, or a better Computer.

How did it break

Overheated when playing "MGS:PW"

now it lags in video, and won't get to main menu.

OP here:
500GB Refirbushed XBOXONE at BestBuy for $200.

can my old HardDrive be saved?

Probably has too much dust in it

Yeah if you get the right screw drivers the harddrive can be removed

it is a slim model. can open the side door, and recover it.

question is do i have to return it with hard drive if i send it back to microsoft? (have the oringal box i came with)

core i5
gtx 1070
8gb ram
1tb hd
600w power supply
mobo

time to get a PS4.

if i do that, then it's Ace Combat time.

Now that there's a new generation of GPU's with significant improvements priced the same as the ones from the last few years, do you think you'll try a PC?

What's your favorite game?

Do you know what would cause an automatic transmission on a 2001 Honda Accord 2.3l to have slow shifts from 1->2 gear after replacing fluids, solenoids and shift valve assembly, but not throw a DTC? That one's been bugging me..

i actually wanted to build a pc for over a year now, have a list of parts to buy,

goal is to play DCS, ShitThunder, Etc.

>Do you know what would cause an automatic transmission on a 2001 Honda Accord 2.3l to have slow shifts from 1->2 gear after replacing fluids, solenoids and shift valve assembly, but not throw a DTC? That one's been bugging me..
seems like a solenoid pack problem

OP here:

i been saving $500 so far, but was planning to replace my Dell Insprion 9300 first.. GOD IT'S SLOW!

Too expensive.

I've replaced them all though. And they all actuate immediately with 12v applied

i actually want to get a 1000w power supply so i can harvest it if i make a new one.

for the tower, im looking at a Cool Master Stryker.

need a good idea for a Motherboard though.

hmm seems like you got a bigger problem, user. should take it to a trusted mechanic before it gets worse

201,000 miles. Not happening.

OP Here:

CS:Stryker (Tower)
2x8GB DDR4. (Ram)
EVGA SuperNOVA 1000w G2 (Power Supply)
Intel Core I7
MSI -H170A PC MATE ATX (Motherboard)

Wait next year and save for the Scorpio

Do you live in fucking Somalia?

doing that, and i rather build a PC.

the only MLG i do was Battlefield 4.
and Ace Combat Assault Horizon.

Kansas. Been driving it for like 12 years. It's been a good car, this is the first and only mechanical problem it's ever had. Only other thing not brakes/tires/battery/wear items was a window regulator, which took 20 minutes to replace.