People born after the year 2000 are worthless cancer

People born after the year 2000 are worthless cancer.

What went wrong?

>2000
>15/16 year old detected

You are 100% wrong. It's closer to 1988.

>people born are cancer because they are young and do dumb shit
>of course no generation before did dumb shit when they were young
>no
>nononono
>we were all little Einsteins

To an extent, this is true.
But there are a ton of early millenials in the tech/med sector bring things forward.

parenting

/thread

>What went wrong

People born in the 80s that are leading the youth today

>People born after the year 2000 are worthless cancer.
>People born after the year 2000
>born after the year 2000
>after the year 2000
>2000
MODS

OP here.
I was born in 1986.
My 2 kids are 3 years old and 3 months old.
Not our fault, all these shit sucking teenagers filling the internet with cancer.

The internet happened.

Refusal to discipline
/thread

I was going to say 1987.

Hey look, a butthurt old person! How's it feel to know your best days are behind you and no one gives two shits about you, grandpa?

2001 here and literally better than you on every level

Because they're 16, everyone that young is cancer. Everyone under 25 is cancer.

Babyboomers and Ninties kids are objectively the worst generations

Every generation typically hates the next though so it doesn't matter. Not to mention kids are annoying no matter what

>>After 1995

Ftfy

Nope, anyone born after 1994 is the cancer killing humanity.

This.

You got old and can no longer relate to the youth of today.

s kids
Played outside, now have jobs despite the boomers fucking the economy

Millennials are trying to bullshit their way through life with "muh tolerance" and are spending all their time on welfare trying to convince everyone there are more than two genders, instead of being productive members of society.
You're wrong.
Probably one of those 80s fags that are killing the entertainment industry with your rose tinted nostalgia goggles.

Every generation hates the next, but 90s kids are the biggest bitches about it

This. My sister is an amazing mother, and her kids are perfect angels. Well behaved, smart, generally awesome. My brothers kids are not even close, but still far better behaved than the little bastards I see running around at the shops and the park.

10 years ago, people born after 1990 were worthless cancer
i like to tell people i was born in 1997 just to piss people off. thats right you aging loser! i can legally browse here, and no dosage of your anger will hide your safe space from the kiddos

They're 16 and under. Of course there worthless useless cancer.

>This generation
literally kill yourself

they're

people born after 1995 have legit social issues. Pretty sad tbh.

More like since the beginning of our existence.

I resent that, I was born in 1994, have a job, pay bills, shitpost at leisure, and try not to be a fucking retard unlike these tweens and teens out there

gen x'ers taught millennials the sexual gender bullshit. trans shit didnt just pop out of the 2000 times square ball

Yeah no, every day it seems more and more 90s kids bitch about "oh things where better when it was then guys" and bitch about muh Millennials when the millennial line covers people in the 80s as well
>Probably one of those 80s fags that are killing the entertainment industry with your rose tinted nostalgia goggles.
Now you're just being a stupid cunt. Newsflash, a lot of blockbusters have always been shit. Movies like Armageddon and Godzilla 98 are now transformers 23 and iron man whatever.

90s kids as in kids who grew up then and make retarded posts about how shit was better then.

Then ignore it. Why do people let retarded things get to them?

They're still teenage kids and not adults yet.

I was born in 96 and work like a dog only to be rejected by every girl ever because I'm "Too old school"

Their parents (people born before the year 2000) raised them this way.

Stop being a faggot then.

because whoever had those kids aren't good parents

Bitch, my life is mostly stable

Lol get the stick out of your ass. I the first "they're" was correct so obviously I know the meaning. I just did a typo and autocorrect picked the wrong version. I bet you shit your pants over shit like this. Lol.

>>>After 1990
>Being too young to remember Y2k

double fixed

Fuck you stupid nigger faggot cunt sucking cunt whore licking slut pussy ass niggaah

OP here.
That may indeed be it.
My dad whipped my ass every time he suspected me of doing something wrong...

Fucking late millenials are all special snowflakes that can do no wrong in their single mothers' eyes...

Agreed. Internet is a shewethole..

WRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

What

lmao loser

What are you going to do when your parents are dead and no one gives a fuck about your autistic ass any more?

How's it feel making my food for me?

You should take the cock out of your mouth before you speak to women, might help you not get rejected.

Simple, technology, iPhones are the downfall of humanity

>OLD AGE
The older I get, the more youthful things become annoying. Like new bands, bastardized slang, and an ignorant/blissful outlook on life.

I'm.black and have a nice personality, girls like me, but black girls don't
What do

fuck white girls they're the easiest

Find a non-murican girl.
Problem solved.

My current GF us white and french, she screams a LOT

having phones by the age of 4.
/thread

Because black girls don't like niggers, meanwhile they absolutely love white men like me.

Funny how things have turned out?
White women always rejected me, I ended up marrying a black girl.

Maybe it's better this way.

I gave my sob a Nokia, now he's a getting into programming

Black girls are ghetto as hell tbh, and white girls love the black brothas, for obvious reasons, I kinda feel ashamed for >Race traitor

Thrue

kek

My experience has been the opposite.
White girls all ended up being single mothers and white niggers, I married a quiet black girl that likes cooking, sewing and reading comic books.
About as non-ghetto as it gets.

Well I'm jealous

Truth

I fucked a girl like this, she's a major weeb and loves bdsm, no idea what happened to her, she posted on Sup Forums back when I was with her

Black user too just fuck white girls, had a girl who wanted to fuck me because I have lighter skin.

Literally our children, so maybe you should wake up in the morning and blast yourself

Dude, give them a minute. I was born in 86 and we were fucking stupid, too

woman equality.