My sisters boyfriend uploaded this pic, do I fuck him up?

My sisters boyfriend uploaded this pic, do I fuck him up?

of course fists only and post vid

lol. Is the guy you?

I think it would be a better idea to avoid the violence and simply upload more photos of your sister.

dont be jelly that he can hit it and you cant

Fucking niggers

if your serious than stomp his head in if you dont than your a beta and he should fuck you next time.

bait

hoes gonna hoe.
let a hoe be a hoe.
we need no captain save a hoe.
some women just like being a hoe
some men do too.
hoe

lol as a gay guy - he looks like a faggot. looks like he shaves his whole body and spends $200 a month on face creams. some trashy girls like your sister prolly like that, but i prefer a Real Man™ myself

This

The dude looks Photoshopped in the pic. Kick his chav ass anyway

Just because a dude takes care of himself doesn't he's not a 'real man'.

The only people who say that are ugly as fuck and just jealous that they'll never look that good. It's pretty sad. So you just find anything you can to insult him

There's a lot of information missing from this post. Is that your sister? Fuck him up because he posted a picture with your sisters ass in it? Fuck him up because that's not your sister and he's getting in with other girls? Fuck him up because that's not him and he's posting pictures of your sister with bottom naked with men other than her boyfriend? What's up?

I beat the living fuck out of my sisters bf.
>Be me on deployment in, Afghanistan 2011 (not american)
>Hear from fiends at home that my sisters bf is treating her like shit and is disrespectful to my dad (mom is rip)
>He beat her, kept her from attending school, did drugs around her etc
>rage.jpg
>come home from deployment
>Take the bus over to sisters bfs appartement.
>Force myself in
>beat him up so hard he almost lost all his crooked teeth.
>broke his arm (he was a football player)
>broke his nose.
>Take sister home and never see the fuckboy again

He reported it to the police, but nothing happened. Never beat up anybody else since.

My tip would be to do the same. As long as you actually can beat him up.

Baseball bat to the kneecap.

>lol as a gay guy
You fag

>they'll never look that good
He doesn't look good at all

>he doesn't look good at all

Is it comforting to lie to yourself like that? He is hot as fuck

Lmao. I'm not lying to myself even a little bit, and that I swear to you. No he is not hot, let alone hot as fuck. But whatever. Do you.

Serve him food and drinks with copious amounts of laxatives.

I have never in my life seen a picture so accurately describing the word "Fuck boi"...

There are so many newfags in this thread that fall for this kind of shitty baits. this image is at least 6 or 7years old! that's when I saw this image first

>they'll never look that good

it's depressing to see the number of straight people so bogged down my mass media representations of the way they're "supposed" to be. it reminds me of how lucky i am to not have been misguided by unfair/unrealistic childhood Disney role models and the like

" it reminds me of how lucky i am to not have been misguided by unfair/unrealistic childhood Disney role models and the like"

basically
>My standards are lower because im objectively ugly.

lol i'm pretty attractive - you're just gonna have to take my word for it. being gay means the dating pool is smaller and getting laid is ironically far easier, anyway. more irony is your apparent butthurt

Show me a picture or you're full of shit. You think im going to take someones word on Sup Forums you fucking mongo?

This post was still made under the false notion that this guy is even remotely hot.

>My sisters boyfriend uploaded this pic, do I fuck him up?

If he's a douchebag, yes

Spike his beverages with estrogen, he'll get bitch tits and lose his gains

Which one goes first gayfag? Fuck and beat him or beat and fuck him?

beat during fuck, next question