What in ears does Sup Forums use? General in ear headphones thread

What in ears does Sup Forums use? General in ear headphones thread.

>What in ears does Sup Forums use?
don't know
but I have hifiman

Apple earpods

Bootleg Samsung earphones

Nothing specific, just random cheap ones cause the right ear in mine breaks way too often

because you're buying just random cheap ones

Errh, well yes. I probably should have said that I have used better ones in the past, but seeing as it's always the right ear breaking, and for no obvious reason at that I use cheap ones. I can't remember if better ones lasted longer or not.
I really should look into some really durable ones or something

you should probably look into taking better care of your stuff desu

why the fuck would you ever use something like these

Chinese bootleg skullcandys that fell off the back of a truck

I think I do is the thing. I'm not sure what the hell I'm doing that causes them to break as much as they do.

Are you causing a short?

I had the HIfiman RE-400s and they sounded great but had really shitty quality. After breaking two pairs I recently got Etymotic HF5s and they sound great.

do you tend to use ones where the cord to one of the buds is shorter than the cord to the other?

How would you short circuit earphones?
Might as well add: it's always one ear goes really quiet to the point that it might as well not be working, but if I put just that one ear in I can hear it very quietly, and it's always the right one if I'm remembering correctly

I do not

>Sup Forums
I don't know you'd have to ask them.

Personally I just have shit in ears cause I almost only use over ears. Just some cheap pair that I keep in my pocket for if I need to do something for work or travel while talking to someone.

it's a conundrum, then

These fucking things are really good and really cheap

Am I the only one who can't use these silicone shit? The sound is generally much better, but I sperg out hearing my internal sounds and my earhole begins to hurt a lot, I can even feel the blood pumping in my head with them.

I only use these when there's no other choice

wew lad
I can still hear sounds around me when I'm outdoors with in-ears
perhaps you had ones with a high isolation

Blue Buds x1

Ayy these are what I have been using for years

Like 7 bucks a pair on amazon and they have very good sound quality

Apple earbuds. Cheap as free with my younger bro's phone.

brainwavz m1 with comply foam tips is pretty nice.

Sennheiser IE 80's

Maybe you just have a metric fuckton of earwax dude

These but the left ear has stopped working. Shame because they're really good

These look dorky as hell

They're in your ears so it's not like poeple are going to be looking at them

These are great, but they distort way too easily. And thats a problem for someone who listens to alot of bass

ta weeeeeeeeeeeeeeno

they're great

used the xiaomi pistons for a while and loved em, but lost em, so now I'm just using apple buds 'til i feel confident enough to drop another 30

ignoh

ta goldo

Link or model number me up senpai. I accidentally washed a pair that I can't not find Chinese knock offs for and I still need a replacement.

For $7 bucks they're quite the steal, although, comparing them to my stock Samsung Earbuds, they sound muddy. (Not saying the samsungs are great or anything, they're mediocre at best)

1. this is Sup Forums not Sup Forums
2. this post should go on Sup Forums anyway

I use Skullcandy Ink'd.

They're a bit bass-heavy but for $20 and with PowerAmp's built-in equalizer they aren't bad.