Normies from my HS having a drinking party...

Normies from my HS having a drinking party. How do I let the cops know anonymously so I can fuck up these faggot's summer? Seriously 10/10 chicks and chads, faggots need a leash.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alcohol_laws_in_Germany
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

you call the cops and anonymously give them the details

You fuck off and get a life you sad fucking loser

B&

I don't know where the party is at though. I do know who is hosting it, but, don't have their address

>Normies from my HS having a drinking party. How do I let the cops know anonymously so I can fuck up these faggot's summer? Seriously 10/10 chicks and chads, faggots need a leash.

You are a useless loser cunt

No u

I'll save you the hassle son. Go get daddy's gun and kill yourself

>mad cos he wasnt invited

I'll be nice to you because I want to be spared during the shooting

Don't be such a fuck. Just live and let live.

but really, just leave them alone unless they've genuinely fucked with you.

>crimestoppers
Dumbass.

You a northern irish man too?

Imagine being as worthless and pathetic as OP. Jesus fuck, guy. Just because you have wasted your time and not enjoying your high school experience dosent mean you go and fuck with other people's. Nobody likes you, probably because since this idea even came through your mind your probably a sad, little cunt. Your probably ugly as shit too. How about you try to have fucking fun in life and stop being a bitch. Fuck you. Fuck you.

Go nuts and kill everyone.
It's The American Way.

Go to the part and bring a shit ton of booze and enjoy yourself.

My best suggestion is to do these things
>quit being a faggot
>learn to socialize
>go to normies party
>possibly get laid

Whoa user, what bit you on the ass? Calm down a little, stop being an annoying fuck

ITT: faggot didn't get invited to party so he doesn't want the others to have fun aswell

Op would probably do that but in case you haven't noticed Sup Forumstards are sad sorry people who don't have enough friends for it to happen. This is his fun. I'd advise you give the cops a general location.

Op sounds like the type of kid who roleplays with text chat...

Crimestoppers are international.

>High school experience
The high-school experience is attending, completing work, and leaving.
Their social lives have nothing to do with "high school experience" and if you truly value quality experiences for as many people as possible you'd encourage this so the normies can experience the consequences of their actions
Just call them it's not like they're gonna go up and be like
"Excuse me chad thundercock
user mcautist down the street reported you"

>Sup Forumstards are sad sorry people

90% of the people here are normies.

What's the problem with people drinking?

What could the cops do about it?

The only thing you could do would be to complain about the music being too loud, but that wouldn't get anyone into serious problems.

Also ur a fgt just let them party

top tier comeback

just call and at some point say you'd like to remain anonymous insofar as the chads are concerned.
You'll be fine
Do it OP

Fun fact it's AGAINST THE LAW to drink under the age of 21
Hell i have a friend at college who notifies police about every drinking party and it;s fucking great bcux the

Holy shit I forgot about that. Murka is such a shithole top lel.

So I wonder what OP is thinking right now. He wasn't invited to the party because he's a faggot, so he thought it would be a good idea to share his genius plan to ruin some peoples evening. Now he comes to the conclusion that even the sad nobody's on Sup Forums think he's a faggot. This poor little homo :(

fucking pathetic

This. user speaks the truth. Sad to see so many normies fall for the "Chad's High School Experience" shit. High School is not a place designed solely for dating, fucking, drugs, or alcohol. Only deadbeat losers who end up in trailer parks think this way. I'm not saying not to have fun, but don't expect everyone to be deluded into this "experience" bs. High School is the gateway to College, nothing more or less. So get your work done and stfu.

That's the saddest, gayest thing I've ever heard. I hate normies, too, but I've been to their parties and they're just trying to have fun, asshole.

Just leave them alone. Stay at home and roll one up or something.

>needs the cops to fuck up a party
faggot.

go their and put lsd in all their drinks and watch them lose their minds.

EVEN Sup Forums THINKS YOU'RE A LOSER

KEKS FOR DAYS

there whatever faggot

Highschool was one of the best experiences for me. I got to try everything for the first time and I was still naive. Drugs, sex and parties were everything I thought about, while I was still working on my future with mimal effort, what is a lot better than that? Now I have a shit ton of responsibilities..

That'd be fucking great. Do this, OP, and send vids.

>Shithole
>21 drinking age
18 year olds brains are not developed therefore they shoudn't be drinking.
Enjoy your low IQ and high accident rate

Responsibilities are good user
Drugs sex and parties are counterproductive

>I'm not cool
>I don't have fun
>I don't get laid
>therefore, nobody else should have fun or get laid

>americans actually believe this

>Having thousands die every year because dumb kiddies cant handle themselves
>Fun
Nice try user

Spoken like a true friendless NEET

Wait for it to get started, have the address, and call in to their local PD and tell them you have a noise complaint

Kill yourself. The smartest people in history partied like animals.

Kill yourself you fucking rat.

Seriously, though. I've met people here who actually believe this. Adding a few years to the drinking age has contributed to creating a generation of pussies.

He said hs party, aka under aged

False
NEETdom is predicated on the idea that conventional metrics of success do not reflect the inner need for self actualization and as such discard all attempts to progress by such metrics beyond what is necessary. My view entails eschewing social interaction to ensure productivity which while shares the dislike of social interaction is antithetical to the counterproductivity inherent to NEETdom

NEET faggot op, I hope CHAD THUNKDERCOCK and STACIE ram lead pipes into your anus until you bleed out

have you tried killing yourself?

that should fix the problem

They call people like you "snitches."

Your brain continues to develop through the age of 25. You are still fucking your brain and IQ up even if you are legal.

In Germany you can legally drink at 16 (even 14 if you're with an adult) and that still didn't make everyone retarded or produce tons of corpses.

There are large parts of the US where alcohol is banned outright.
America is a hellhole

what a fucking faggot

You just proved my point further in that the drinking age should be 25
But it certianly shouldnt be lowered
CITATION NEEDED

I didn't know he lives in a country with retarded laws when I wrote this.

You're a faggot. Let them have their fun.

To everyone else in the thread, who is saying that high school experience isn't about partying , fuck off.

Who are you to determine what a HS experience consists of? Leave people the fuck alone. If people want to party and socialize in addition to attending school, let them. Just accept that everyone doesn't want to be the same as you. Let them be happy doing whatever, unless they are directly attempting to harm other people. That's the one golden rule, in my and most other people's minds. So yeah. Let the kids enjoy their youth.

THEY ARE BREAKING THE LAW

Throw a molotov cocktail through the window. The cops will show up eventually.

>SPOONFEED ME

Here faggot

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alcohol_laws_in_Germany

It's actually 13 not 14

A RETARDED LAW THAT MAKES NO SENSE

It's not their fault they were born in a shithole.

Tl;dr
Oh God look at all these cocks in my mouth, I'm a huge faggot!

So essentially you are a gapping faggot who is a complete an utter loser to the extent that no one likes you enough to even tell you who and where the party is so you want to ruin other peoples fun times because you will never get laid. About right?

Have you ever considered that because it is illegal, more children tend to binge drink since regular access is limited?

This.

You need to prove to me that germany is safer than the US in terms of youth car accidents
autismo

Also this

>I dont know how incentives work: the post

Laws are just some other man's idea of how you should live your life. I don't give a fuck, user.

Like I said, the only rule or law I hold anyone to is "Don't intentionally harm others".

Those kids are choosing to party, to drink, to whatever.

If you think they aren't capable of making those decisions for themselves.... well there are a lot more decisions that we allow them to make that greatly impact their lives. For example, most high schoolers choose their own lunches, they choose their own career paths, we let them drive cars. All 3 of those things are very very important, seeing as how heart disease, car accidents and anxiety/stress are really really impactful on our lives here in the US.

But certainly, we should focus more on the fact that Chad got drunk and had sex with Stacy.

>that still didn't make everyone retarded or produce tons of corpses.

Well except during the 40s.

OP here. How do I hide my phone number when calling the sheriff's office? Going to make a noise complaint

no he doesn't
keep moving the goalposts you fucking illiterate faggot and maybe you will find an argument that cant be refuted

Who actually gives a fuck though

>youth car accidents

Children aren't allowed to drive cars alone in Germany.

Oh you are such a complete and utter faggot. Holy Moses you most be one giant loser.

Lol so what ppl do that all the time
>speeding
>copyright infringement
>Hillery Clinton
>Obama's executive orders

The problem is their brains are limited and they're hurting their own development
>Lunches
Noone gives a fuck as long as you aren't poisioning your development
>Drive
people

This

You don't understand prohibition and its consequences, you mean.

That wasn't because of alcohol. That was because of the extreme reparation demands force on Germany after WWI, which wasn't our fault.

Is that why german children lag behind in education and have lower IQs?

Carry out mass shooting.

/thread

>Greatest decade in american history
>Had Prohibition
HURR DURR MUH PROHBISHUN

you're the lowest kind of human scum

you're a grudge informer

worse than that, you're just a pity-inducing failure of what a man is. you can't have any fun of your own, and seeing others have fun makes you jealous, which quickly turns into hateful spite in the simmering shitstew of your abandoned mind. you would be a politician if you had demonstrated more aptitude in school, but your avoidant personality disorder makes you pay inordinate attention to socially successful others. and why not? they're clearly getting to experience something YOU'RE not. so fuck them, right? if you can't have it, nobody can, right? i'm totally wrong, you're perfectly justified, right? you can just keep going on the way you are forever, and you'll be happy, right?

Then that's their prerogative. Maybe worry more about yourself and less about other people and you wouldn't be such a giant loser who doesn't get invited to parties.

No one should help this faggot

>getting a license as a kid makes you smart

Who cares you gapping faggot

This is bait

>Everyone who thinks kids should follow the law is a failure