How do I get taken seriously as a female YouTube gamer...

How do I get taken seriously as a female YouTube gamer? I've stopped showing my face in my videos and just do voice overs but I'm still not getting taken seriously. I don't wanna just be seen for my gender, rather, I want people to notice my skills. Any suggestions for what I should do to be taken seriously?

Tits would be a great start.

tits or gtfo

Do it naked.. Suck did on camera and then play games with jazz dripping from your chin. Thats the only way a fucking stag gets taken seriously anywhere

Female gamers rarely reach the level of play that male gamers can, so viewers become more interested in your ass and titties rather than your footage

I did recently find out about this fat kinda ugly girl who does annoying minecraft videos she has almost 3 mil subs

a classic woman problem
>you are nothing except your body

Kill someone on camera

That's because it's Minecraft, that game has mainly younger viewers who aren't competitive gamers; kids who haven't hit puberty

>suck did
>jazz dripping

waiting for someone to shoop this into an actual picture

>grammar nazi
>faggot

Wear slutty clothing. You'll 500+ in one night no matter what you play.

Suck pewdiepie's dick. Easy million subs

Kek, I'm a girl and I've had a little success with my gaming channel.

But I'm also irl nude model so... that could help in some way?

Go shove a did up your ass and have it jazz all over your insides.

Def summerfag boy

/threads ded zed

gitgud

What's a summerfag?

jesus fucking christ

Video link?

don't squeal (like high pitch voice?) so much... dunno... send me ur yt. name to this mail ([email protected]) in the next few mintes so that i can make me a picture

if yo don't want to post it here

>doesnt know that only summerfags call others summerfags
faggots

>a female YouTube gamer
> get taken seriously
Good fucking luck.
Pic will tell you what to do.

You can't a girl that plays games always will be seen as a sex object unless you are a ugly cunt
You can always play and don't say you are a girl that works

Have skill.

Actually second part of this might work

ITT Gamer-gate 2.0: Electric Boogaloo.

>strap in lads

LtCorbis is extremely succesfull tho

You have to put up with the shit and be confident enough in your own skill to keep doing it.

It's not a fair situation, no. But there really isn't anything you can do to change other people aside from your own example (and not even that works a lot.)

Good luck. If it's any consolation, we all go through unfair things.