Anons & femanons, what's your favorite position to bang?

anons & femanons, what's your favorite position to bang?

>inb4 fucking my hand bc no gf

I'll go first. Jockey. I like it because I get to be on top and put my weight on her and perfectly angle my dick to hit her g-spot

Head held on bed, raised up posterior

missionary with her on top. my girl loves looking into my eyes when she does the chokey-bitey stuff.

Can you do this with a fat chick?

probably. Spread her legs as wide as you can and get in there. If she's morbbidly obese, it may be a different story

I've always called this the pronebone. It's my favorite by the way.

this position is particularly good for longer guys/shallower girls. Her vagina is elongated by being prone so you can go as deep as you like. Also she can make herself tighter by clenching or crossing one foot over the other.

Careful you most likely won't last too long in this position since it feels so amazing. It's a good one to finish in but not to start if you want to go for awhile.

Doggy style and cowgirl!
Missionary just can't do it for me unless my legs are pulled up on his shoulders but otherwise the two listed are my absolute favorites.

Not sure if this is true or not but does the angle/shape of a guy's dick actually make a difference in how some positions feel or is it just the angle of the position itself?? Always wondered from a guy's POV

You must have a smaller penis then. These positions hurt most girls with me particularly doggy style.

fucking my hand bc no gf

Well I don't have a penis for 1 lol
That's also not exactly true, some girls enjoy those positions but yeah if a guy is too big then it can hurt but it also depends on how a woman's vagina is, if she is shallow or deep. But everyone is different (:

>"Always wondered from a guy's POV"
> "unless my legs are on his shoulders"

its a chick bro

True you must be a deeper girl then

ayy i'm a small dick virgin. do girls mind if you eat them out on the brink of cumming and then finish with penetration despite my insecurities?

that's my game plan and i wanna know if it's legit.

Spooning. You get to be ready intimate and to l close to them as well as it's a good anal position for her. It's always the last thing I do because they usually want to just relax at that point.

Idk maybe. It does hurt but not to the point where it's painful and unbearable but like that "pleasure pain" if that makes sense????

This is a great position. Really good for morning sex since you're both still waking up and may have morning breath. Also easy to go from this to the pronebone to finish.

I sit on my drum chair to bang
>Never had a girlfriend lol

I like starting here, or at least doing it along the way. Get us both worked up and then finish in missionary. I like making eye contact/kissing when climaxing

Hey whatever works for you

Well every girl is different so that could vary but if you know a position that REALLY gets her spot, you could def end in penetration if you go straight to that position and give it all you got

>prone bone
Amazing position. I'm really into anal so this is definitely in my top favourites. Just like assisted doggy with the bed. She can just bend over the bed you stand up and enjoy sweet balls deep action.

A third of all girls can not orgasm to vaginal sex. For them only oral or some other stimulation will work. If you get one of those girls you'll be fine.

cool. thanks for the tip. do girls mind guys slowly exploring first to figure out their spots, or would they be right off the bat "i like it in X position best"?

missionary is my favorite: I can fuck her hard, soft, slow, fast, hug, kiss... So many variantions.

When the girl know what she is doing, then my favorite is with her on top.

Doggy style is always difficult because my dick is barely average.

Either one works although asking them will probably get you brownie points because you're actually interested in what pleases them and most girls will appreciate that. If you do decide to explore for yourself, like foreplay, just pay attention to her face and how her body reacts and then do whatever you just did again to see if she does the same thing twice. Then you'll know where a sweet spot is

If doggy doesn't work try turtle. You can go a little deeper that way.

thank you again. bless your soul. i've learned so much from Sup Forums.

who says this place isn't trustworthy?

I use a cock ring with my girl.. we tried doggy once and i got a little bit excited, hit her cervix full force, she said she felt like i had punched her.. i felt like shit after

>femanon givin away girl secrets
>please continue

bumperoni

Ouch! Yeah that happened to me a few times during cowgirl, def not a position for roughness but starting out slow and gentle to warm up for the rough stuff in another position, fucking great

And the bad thing is that i'm not even that big or anything (at least i think).. she is just petite.. but in the end i'm a passionate lover, i like to cum with me or her on top looking at her eyes.. do girls like that?

Fuck yeah we do. Given a good majority of us probably like it when you make us feel like your personal fucktoy, just the fact we are -YOURS- will give all the warm fuzzies. Looking in the eyes, soft caressing, holding us afterwards, petting our hair or lightly gliding your fingers along our curves or back, yup that shit is always the best and most intimate

haha, that's prob why we have been together for 4 years then.. thx femanon

Prone bone, missionary while kissing her neck and lips and burying my face in her tits. I also love when a girl rides my face.

For 'good' and 'proper' girls I like them on all fours, ass cheeks spread and love to fuck them from behind because I know women really want to get treated like whores in the sack... but only in the sack. I lost my virginity tp a co-worker who was thirty when I was twenty; she was beautiful, very 'proper' and reserved... until she told me to fuck her hard and roughly. She taught me a lot, even did her in the ass too. That was a great few months.

Been with my guy for 8 years so it works! Glad to be of service!

bless ur soul holy shit

older women rock bro.. no strings attached and they can teach you some great shit that u can use with their daughters haha

This girl had no daughters. She was very earthy in the sense that she travels a lot. Had that smoky voice too that sets me off.

I still fap pver the times we had sex kek. I can still taste her even now. I wanted to be with her but I'd never really be able to keep up with a woman like her; one of a kind so I just kept it too us enjoying each other.

She was so youthful, i thought she was close to my age but she carried herself with experience.