That's my gf. I don't love her or anything, I'm just pretending 'cause her parents got a shitload of money

That's my gf. I don't love her or anything, I'm just pretending 'cause her parents got a shitload of money.
I'm fit, not fat as she is and I like to work out. Too bad she likes too much junkfood & chocolate.

Am I a bad person? I mean, money is money.

post more og that slut oh geez she is gorgeous

fucking disgraceful.

Call it what you will, she's absolutely gorgeous.
Send her my way, I'll treat her like she deserves to be treated - like a goddamn goddess

Moar! She's hot

Show us her tits faggit

Heads up in life. Most girls subconsciously love being treated like shit

Well, money is money

dude shes fat

Smart. Women do this constantly, just go with it. Money is the most important thing in life, once you have it, you can work on everything else.

Nah, really?
Treating a girl like a goddess is like being God from the fictional biblical tales.
The lord giveth, and the lord shall taketh

beta on action

Does she make you miserable?

If not then roll with it. Plenty of broke bitches out there who will make you miserable.

And no, you aren't a bad person if you're faithful to her

How about getting a job?

You're doing what 65% of women are doing. Nothing wrong with some equality.

Your subconscious is trying to tell you what your conscious mind cannot. The outside is a reflection of the inside. She hates herself if she's letting go like that. She cannot put off short-term pleasure for long-term profit.

Take advantage of the situation. Don't put a ring on it unless you're in a place where she won't get alimony. Fuck her while she's still fuckable and move on as soon as that phase ends.

Fuck her thin. Seriously, sex is great exercise. Kick it up a notch

We're all here for one reason. You gonna post nudes or not? I'd fuck her

I never thought about this. No, she's in love with me (she said that) and even if I forgot about whatever she said, she's happy (I think).
She hugs me too much and shit and I'm thinking if I should continue with this or no.
There are a lot of hot girls and Skinny waiting for me. Yesterday one said to me to cheat on that fat bitch and fuck her.
I'm still thinking what to do. I mean, she's happy with me 'cause she's thinking somebody like me loves her. She got hope and shit and I don't think I want to destroy her. If I do this, I'll not have money anymore.
Too many things to think about.

If she lost a shitload of weight, she'd be do able

See

>she's in love with me (she said that)
>(she said that)
fucking kek

Nah OP youre good. Im fit too and i would do her but money is money and its hard to get these days. SO CONTINUE

Still wanna see her nudes though, right?

Ikr. I responded with "I think I'm in love with you too" didn't know what to say

the fat bitch will do anything for you. set up a 3-some with the skinny ones. a skinny girl that doesnt want to do a 3-some will be looking to fuck you over later anyway.

yes

Nope, too fat

Words from women don't mean shit if their actions would make you draw a different conclusion. Fatties hate themselves on the inside, and they cannot really love anyone else when they cannot love themselves.

I think I have some nudes with her, but I got to search. I hate fat bitches and when she's sending me (not so often) nudes I just delete them. I hate that fucking fat. I can't stand with nude fat fuck on my phone.
I just tell her she's gorgeous, sexy and even I tell her she lost some weight. Fucking lie.

are you staying with her for good? 'cos everyone will look like shit when they get older anyway.

does she fuck good? cos alot of girls look great outside but are terrible in bed. and worse are girls with no sex drive.

does she wnat kids? do you want kids? thats a setup for 18years of misery.

You're giving her 0 incentive to change by feeding her ego. Stop feeding her.

Why not get closer to her dad or something, like a bro-tier friendship. He's bound to shit out money for you after that

She'll end up pregnant you know, to keep you

not op, but ya... most girls can't handle being treated nice all the time

Damn OP is the pussy tight at least? I'd love to have a rich fat gf to buy me shit

Dudes, you've got me to think about things. Wtf.
I think I'm staying with her for a little longer for the money.
Yes, she likes to make me feel good and she gives me head at least once a week. And she's not hurrying. I think she likes the feeling that she is good and she is making me feel good.
Yeah, she made some references to kids and shit.

youre bad op
but its because money corrupted you
money corrupted everyone
its not your fault

Of course. She looks fuckable now, but fatties age in dog years.

Ya. You are a piece of shit. Using this beautiful woman for her families money. Fuck you

Yes. Her pussy is tight at least. That's some of the good things she has.

Are you foreign or just a nigger?

Not a nigger here. From Europe. I mean there are black ppl too, but not me.

Does she buy you shit or pay when you guys go out?
Are you just gonna use her as a sugar mommy and bail?

I think some of the good things about her is that she knows to cook. I mean a lot of things, not just some egs. (in my mind I'm like, ofc she knows how to cook, she got to keep that fat somehow)

I think I'm not gonna bail her. Using her as a sugar mommy for the moment. She always wants to buy me stuff and to pay for the food.
And, like the gentleman I am, not so often I even pay the bill. But not so often.

Nope, she looks like a landwhale.

Im impressed you can keep it up. I tried a game like that ones but i gave up. I got a cute little girl without rich parent's now. I am a lot happier now.

You have higher standards than me. I acknowledge that she will get even worse very quickly with all that fat.

i think you're setting yourself for issues down the road. if she has half a brain, she knows what you're thinking.

the question in her head will turn to: how to exploit you in her favor or how to get used by you so that she can play the princess in distress.

Do something about it. Would she be hot if she lost loads of weight?

>implying her parents buy you anything

How about you just go for a fit and rich female if you're really that good looking

Well, post its tits and we will tell you.

Not OP. I'd enjoy fucking her for the small frame of time in which she'd be attractive to my tastes.

does she take it in the ass and call you daddy?

That's a hard game. Still looking for something like this tho.

Quick, man the harpoons!

she willl be loooooooooved and she willl be loooooved
maron 5