My younger sister is dating a nigger at her school and he's coming over later. Help me /b

My younger sister is dating a nigger at her school and he's coming over later. Help me /b
Wat do?

how new

lynch on the spot

you KNOW what to do....

Worst bait in history?

nice trips

assert dominance, fuck both, post video as proof

Just call the police.
They will help you get rid of him just say he is a burglar.

I actually tried this with q gypsy and I must say the police is very kind.

Check em

tell his owner

Kill him, rape her and then kill yourself

come down stairs in a bed sheet telling him to go back to africa

Watch him fuck her properly and cry at night that you'll never be able to do that with any woman.

Fight him. You can fight right? Defend your sister's honor, creep.

Nice trips and nice filename m8

It simple....send him out to my truck

get over it? what if he's a nice guy?
anyways, teenage chicks make the dumbest fucken decisions when it comes to guys, and they will sooooo do the opposite of what you want.

my advice - be super interested in him and be nice. you may end up liking him, or at the very least, your sister will get bored because its not the reaction you're looking for.

if you just don't like black people in general, well then you're just going to be yourself anyway so why fucken ask??

HE IS EXACTLY 9000!!!

Date his sister duh.

oh wait I meant whatever this btard said sorry forgot where I was postin will not happen again

/thread

Assert dominance by fucking nigger in the ass and slapping your sister around the room afterwards.

Also, trips checked.

>Nigger dates white girl
>fuck

Offer to prep the bull.

this

id fap to the thought of my sister taking a fat nigger cock in her tight white pussy.

then id be ashamed of myself for it.

vote trump

but no complaining when WW3 starts and your drafted

Dress as a KKK and rape him

Lay out a delicious buffet of KFC and watermelon with a ice cold pitcher of coolaid to wash it down, be sure to set up cameras in the kitchen where she'll suck his dick because your parents won't allow them to be alone in the bedroom.
Then ofcourse post the video of the kitchen blowjob to Sup Forums before licking the toilet seat after your sister has been for a piss (we all do it)

Hang up a KKK outfit framed under glass on your living room wall.

Happened to my boss (is engineering mgt, is bleck), when he walked in to an employees house once. lol

>oh, shit.. I'm sorry bruce, does that bother you?
>hmmm... does it bother me? I dunno, Jason, should it?
>oh. uh... I should have thought of that. I just collect historical artifacts.
>Yes, I see.

lol

>buy watermelon
>buy canned Budweiser
>buy KFC
>buy Glock 19
>give nigger all the food
>when his arms are full of junkfood, pull the Glock and shoot his balls off, then headshot him
>run and stash the gun somewhere
>cross the border to Canada
>spend the rest of your days living in a log cabin shed in the middle of Ontario
>"welp I stopped my sister from dating a nigger, totally worth it"

>we all do it

Kill them both

Allow nigger to break her heart, just make her always use protection, the niggers gonna nig eventually, if you try to intervene you will just push her towards more niggers.

Kill her

OP is some fat beta faggot who has crush on his sister kek

>that gun on the ground
niggers gonna nig

Kill yourself, because you'll always be a beta cuckold that needs help from an anonymous weeaboo board.

first of: nice trips!

Just wait. After he got her pregnant you will never see him again. Problem solved.

Propose a threesome.

>its the kids gun
>mfw

rape his girlfriend

If you want to crash her relationship with him, support it and make a big deal out of liking the guy and wanting to also be his friend.
Tell your sister you think that El Negro is a great guy and that he would make a great addition to the family.

Your sister will dump him faster than you can say "social defiance" , if you and your parents like him, she won't.

Did you not watch American history X or are you just a pussy?

Accept the fact that your baby sister is now undesirable to actual successful men, and that she's the equivalent to damaged goods now. She made this bed, and she has to sleep in it. There's no sense in you getting involved, as you know bitches just do whatever the fuck they want. You've gotta let her fail on her own, or else she'll go to nig after nig and THAT'S all you'll hear about.

give him a job flier.

He's black.. all you have to do is throw mice and snakes at him until he runs away, then threaten to get him a job if he keeps dating your sister.

Stay mad white boii

He'll instantly nig away

Thinking that a black would help a Neo-nazi in prison because they folded laundry and talked about basketball together.

You really this foolish to believe the premise of American History X.

Forgot that gang bangers killed his dad for no reason because one black was ok.

This is a surprisingly sound-minded post!

I'm talking about how when a Jew showed up to his house he had the balls to kick him out. Same with a nigger

>bait him using anything a nigger loves
>into the bathroom
>bend over
>pull down pants
>pull down his pants
>anal until he squeals
>cum inside
>slap ass
>pull up pants
>360 degrees and walk away

Tell him "look hea fam, its all good wit me if u want to come ova to mah howse to see mah baby sista. i aint trippin but dont touch my fuckin tampico peach punch in the fridge. aight? we cool? aight fam."

Just blast that one song that they play in the van the whole time. Can't think of the name.. "We bathed ourselves in nigger's blood, and all the mongrels' too!"

Or set up a hidden cam to watched them have sex, post later.

you would be walking into him then

Post more of your sis. She looks like she can ride a dick good

kill yourself, cuck

ITT: Fags who don't get OPs pic is from here and thus he is a faggot

>unknown black guy
>japanese card game filled with waifus/lolis

>Nigger
>Nice
Almost had me there, but good advice nonetheless.

>360 degrees and walk away
>180 degrees
dumb ass

Actually the jew left after being hit with a tirade and no longer feeling welcome.

Wear white bedsheets

The White Man Marches On.

Thats hot as hell. I'd love to see a video of them fucking. Her just getting gaped as hell and Cumming all over that black cock

>Forgetting the Newports

be nice to him and show him the ropes on how your house functions with its family rules. Then show him the rope hanging from your tree.

Was gonna abuse you but dubs so will let it pass.

Haha

did his face go into another dimension?

Congratulations on your first dubs.

Ask her if she wants to be a single mother, right in front of him and glare at him when you ask. Then turn your back and walk away.

>Implying he didn't 360 and moonwalk away.

this

>get a big bucket of KFC
>get fresh watermelon
>get grape soda
>get a few hundred packs of condoms
>welcome to the family with a nice dinner nignog-themed dinner
>be sure to slip condoms to sister so you can be sure the family won't become bigger anytime soon
>bigger with nigger, that is

Chamona! Hee!

get a fake pregancy test and show it to the nigger. he will run away in fear of having responsibilities.

ask him questions about his future and what sort of skills he has and watch him talk street ooga booga shit, she wont think much of it at first, but after a few days she'll realize street hustler isnt a real job

but do so nicely, as if you were inquiring about a friends interests. Since he has no skills and no future he will get defensive and angry over basic polite conversation.

"haha, oh but raekwon, dont you know that people who rely purely on social acumen generally end up in the lowest income levels?"

Hit em' up in my ass.

>Not knowing Sean Combs, "Puffy Daddy", "P. Diddy." etc.

Ask him if he knows who is dad is.

Kill yourself, bigot

It has no place on Sup Forums

Put your chastity device on sissy

More of her?

Laxitives in his food/drink

Make him shit everywhere

Get used to having a younger sister with illegitimate children, no education past high school, and on government assistance.

Nice job at older brothering, OP.

before u cross boarder to Canada

>sharpie in pooper

mike is dancing his little heart out

that's the point retard

>knowing the "names" of niggers

go kill yourself please.

Get cucked by your sister or offer to suck his big bull cock

>>make a hole in every condom you can find
>>nice trips
>>throw away her not becoming pregnant stuff
>>make sure she gets pregnant with him
>>you and she will never see him ever again

>live in america
>white blond underage sister
>bf black
>call 911
>mention the above white girl, black guy
>mention that me might be armed and dangerous
>mention that he is right now entering your house
>prob solved

You are welcome!

make a movie and post it here

We all know you won't do shit. Kek.

Thissss, mention you saw him come in your house with a girl, claim to be someone passing by and worried cause he doesn't live there

Go back to tumblryou fuckin nig apologist.