I want to get into reading and so I want to buy an eBook-Reader

I want to get into reading and so I want to buy an eBook-Reader.
Any suggestions on a reader where I can read pirated books? (don't judge me, I'm broke af)
Any suggestions on where I could ask about stuff related to that?

Also - Loli thread

I deleted my loli folder - someone post some

last thread

Biased towards asians, but nice nevertheless.

Moar Loli, something rare, Loli from the belgian comic Yoko Tsuno, courtesy of the European lolicon artist Madoc.

I'm even more broke af, any idea where I can pirate an eReader?

You do know that lolicon art is perfectly legal, and the people in the picture that OP posted are all adults and part of the Gothic Lolita and Elegant Lolita fashion trends. Right, faggot?
And now for everyone's favorite sociopathic, pyromaniac lolita, Tiny Tina!

Pretty much anything but a Kindle. You can even with kindles, but getting them to read epubs (the main pirate format) is difficult.

Download Kobo

Post more Katie

That seems like I should go with an other one...
Are the 10€/month for "Amazon Kindle Unlimited" worth it?

Ok.

been in your situation, OP, here's what you do

>get an android tablet, they are cheap as fuck
>install Cool Reader app from Google Play
>download shit tons of Mobi and Pub files off of internet and torrents
>read to your hearts content

I have gigs of ebooks this way, more than I will ever read in my lifetime, but they are there when I want them, and I will never not have anything to read

You can also get comic books this way and use a CBZ/CBR reader for them, if you are into them

Nice, doubles. And to celebrate, more Katie!

by the way, the only monetary investment involved is the android tablet... unless you steal one.
Also, android phones can handle this as well, just get an sd card for the extra storage

Katie and big sis playing with water in the park.

new natis? hmm

who is this artist?

hmmm, free books you say?
Library much??

Old Natis, he is currently in Jail (Blame his Ex-gf for that).

More Katie and Julie.

Final Katie and Julie for now, next post will be something else.

>Old Natis, he is currently in Jail (Blame his Ex-gf for that).
wait, what?

I actually would recommend this as well. A decent android tablet costs about $100 and will be nice and responsive.

I like the Sony PRS series "E-ink" readers. The main advantages are very long battery life (days) and visibility under direct sunlight. The disadvantage is that they're annoyingly slow to navigate though once you're reading it's not too bad. Sony uses the epub format. You can use something like Calibre to do format conversion if you get mobi's.

I kept a Sony PRS-300 that I carry if I don't know that I'm going to have access to wall power often, and I buy them off craigslist and ebay occasionally for about $20 when they're listed that cheaply, then give them away to friends.

I prefer reading on a 7" android tablet. I also recommend Cool Reader with the the ColorDict dictionary.

She found out he makes Loli art, convinced him it is illegal (it isn't btw), and threatened to have him incarcerated. She kept up the psychological torture for weeks, he got depressed, downed a half of cheap whisky and did something fucking stupid. He downloaded some nudes of the internet that depicted children (no hardcore or sexual situations). Once he sobered up enough to realize what he'd done, he turned himself in. Due to circumstance (and no actual sex acts where depicted in the images) he got the minimum sentence. He is kept away from general population, and will likely be released late this year for good behavior. He started his sentence in April.

I learned of this from another Loli-artist. But yeah, lolicon is legal, real pics are not.

so, any chance for an explanation wtf happened to him?

Se my previous post.

one for trips

Nice Trips.
Bunneh!

second loli thread over there

Speaking of rare Loli-art, Have some Magic School Bus.