You rather be a rich musician that no one knows or a poor musician that is world famous...

You rather be a rich musician that no one knows or a poor musician that is world famous. quality of your tunes is the same

Rich. How is that even a dilemma?

fame also comes with a lot of pussy

Dough also.

And you don't get fucked by paparazzi.
Obviously the money is preferable.

i'd rather have more people listen to my music

Jenna Coleman is fucking gorgeous

Rich, not even a question

A decent living really. Having millions seems problematic, a lot of people struggle to hold on to it. Earning an equivalent office wage for making music, get a good town terrace, decent second hand car, shop at a food hall, pay a hotel bill that's what you want really

>rich musician that no one knows
how is that posible?

write factory hits for a face

HOW CAN YOU BE A FAMOUS MUSICIAN AND BE POOR AT THE SAME TIME????????????????????????????????? Unless you died poor and unknown, there's no way you would be poor AND famous at the same time. Fame brings opportunity and opportunity brings money.

whoooooo caaaaares abouuuut fame

>FAMOUS MUSICIAN AND BE POOR AT THE SAME TIME
loads of them are

being recognized for achievements fulfills us

>Quality of tunes is the same
Rich hands down. I'm making music for myself and if people wanna listen that's chill but if not, no skin off my back.

sure, close friends and family are enough though

who needs mass appeal

who is this beaut

would you rather be

>a rich & famous but almost universally despised musician (think of Nickelback)
>an influential musician who is a critics' darling, has a cult following, but doesn't sell that many records

MODS

Also read the comments faggot

i'd rather be steve buscemi

>HOW CAN YOU BE A FAMOUS MUSICIAN AND BE POOR AT THE SAME TIME

that's an hypotethical question.
like there's a genie or something that can make you famous but you would have to live with little money.

>world famous
>like it's a good thing

True

I would just want to make good music that people want to listen to

for real man

How would you be world-famous and not have money? Sure if you are famous you could at least make a living doing public appearances

This guy gets it.

>quality of your tunes is the same
Except that you need money to make quality tunes.

Session musicians.

lol?

Lot's of /bleep/ producers are well known but poor

Well, if I'm making something it's for an audience so if no one knows about it then I'm a massive failure, so the second one.

I'd rather have more people listen to my music desu.

Typical Sup Forums- can't answer a question and must point out hypothetical fallicies. Just go with the flow you dweebs.

Rich and not famous.

be kanye west and go into debt

how topical

This.
If i were rich I could just focus on music and fuck everything else. I dont need validation from the masses. Fame has to be a huge downside too.

Second option is mike watt tier
If i could get to that point while making enough money to live somewhat comfortable that would be a top tier life.

That doesnt look like a happy meal

Poor, I can get rich through my fame

Sup Forums needs more wattposting

you got a few quid? for some fags?

KEK

Rich. Fame does strange things to people.

In fact, that seems like such an obvious choice. You can get pussy if you have a fuck ton of money still too...

Ehhh, I don't think he's actually in debt. Sounds like he was referring to business ventures. He just claims he's in debt because he's mentally ill and it sparks more popularity for his album sales.