Sup Forumsros

Sup Forumsros
My girlfriend is thinking about becoming a different gender...what do...?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xTKkQ5VCW7g
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Either you're fine with it and support her, either you're not and you leave without looking back.

I just feel so uncomfortable with that decision.
Honestly she's becoming a tumblrlina.

BRO GET OUT. this happened to me last year and it fucked me over severely. Just get out now.

You wanted a girlfriend and she gives you a boyfriend, hardly fair on you. My advice would be to not stick around for someone who is so indecisive that they can't even decide what fucking gender they are. You said it yourself "I just feel so uncomfortable with that decision".

GIVE HER A GOOD FUCKING SO SHE STAYS STRAIGHT!

Well look at the positives since she will be a guy you get to put it in her pooper!

Either this or bounce. Unless you want to stick around out of curiosity or something, and that starts you right down the faggot path

Shes got being a dude, thats her only option. Is that what she's trying to do? Or will she be barnacle-kin?

She told me before that she wants to be transsexual..

True Sup Forumsro

I'm making the decision to break up with her but one of the Sup Forumsros decided to fuck her but will that do anything?

Shit sorry bro.

Fucking her won't make a difference, you can't fuck mental instability away mate. Just leave. Like a plaster/band-aid, the quicker it is the less it hurts.

Ask her why she hates herself so much to have to change one of the most basic aspects of her identity.

well, convince her it's stupid. Else just bail before you become a cuck

Only 2 Genders

She has depression. Not self-developed.
She has depression that she goes to therapy and such. So maybe that's why?

I don't know, she got mad at me last time..

get the fuck outta there mate
run for the goddamn hills right now

Alright..

If his gf isn't sure whether she feels like a man or a woman then convincing her to do anything seems impossible. I pity you OP, what a fucked up world we live in.

>I really feel like I might be a guy, I think it would be good for me to transition
or
>I wonder if I could be a guy, that would be something

Which one is she using there is a real difference

Idk she sometimes wants to but she knows I'm not okay with it so she just tries to hide it away I guess

Transfag here, OP here's some advice. Be there for her (him?) and let them know they have your support in transitioning but you don't want to stay in a relationship with them. Try to put it nicely so you aren't too hard on then.

I'm not sure what that means but I'm telling you that you should have no further romantic involvement with this individual
break up post haste

The first one

My question is, how long have you been in this relationship OP. Haven't you noticed something as obvious as gender uncertainty?

Thanks bro..

I guess she's not your girlfriend anymore.

I'm confused as to what you're asking, I'm not OP.

Three months and well not really.

Then dump her, you nigger

Find a Chad to cuck him

Depression is not a good reason to grow a sausage, user

She's being one of those tumblrinas that's why!
I need to get her away from that tumblr shit hole.

It's only a matter of time before she starts to see you as a figurehead of the patriarchy at which point she will become emotionally abusive

>> hurdur am 2 scure to make choice
If you're worried about it becoming mad at you, then you're already a cuck and might as well as stay with it, since you won't find someone else who will cuck you gud like it does/will

pro: if she starts taking testosterone, she'll get really horny

con: she has mental illness

verdict: she's not worth your time. feel free to keep fucking her, but don't fall victim to her bullshit

OP here!
She's stopped thinking about it holy shit!!
Thank you Sup Forumsros!

How is that your problem?

You canalways break it off later, but right now xhe needs mental help/counciling before taking such a dramatatic lifestyle change

so she wants to become a man? if you're gay then whatever, if you're straight then tell her you cant be with a dude like what just think about it yourself for a second cmon

Yeah, for the next 15 minutes maybe

This is Cancer. Do you not remember Cancer. Because if you forgot. This is what it looks like.

Her not being a man if she feels like a man could be one of the reasons she has depression

>three months
Not nearly long enough to invest in mental illness.
Dump her/him/it/xer

Stop pretending to have hipster problems.

What do you mean?

See what kind of guy he is. If he's a piece of shit, wait for him to fuck up somehow and beat his fucking ass so he can never come back. He'll probably fuck up. Our maybe he's a nice guy.

Yea mental illness can be a problem can't it

He doesn't have a girlfriend.
Or any friends for that matter.

You broke it.

Dont end up like this user, leave before she gets a penis. You don't want to suck your gfs cock, do you?

I would say dump her and make sure she knows why but I wouldn't wish the fucking annoying rath of SJWs onto user soo make up a different excuse and GTFO

OP here.
Already broke up with a shemale wannabe
She called me "sexist and misogynistic"
I feel so free

This problem you're describing doesn't exist anywhere outside of her imagination. This problem isn't real. Stop pretending to have hipster problems. People didn't have these problems 20 years ago. They're not real problems.

Tell her that the suicide rate for transgender people is 20x higher than that of a non-transgender person, or scare her with some other facts .

You kids today are so fucked with your mental retardation. Thanks Tele Tubbies. You really did in this generation good.

It is when you see something on the television and think, Hey I can get some attention for that too.

Demo's video on this comment is fucking gold

youtu.be/xTKkQ5VCW7g

>My girlfriend is thinking about becoming a different gender...what do...?

BUT YOU DONT DECIDE TO BE A DIFFERENT GENDER YOU ARE BORN WITH IT CHECK YOUR PRIVILEGE YOU MISGENDERING CIS PIG

Fuck no. Either help straighten that bitch out or get the fuck out. You're going to be plagued with problems and not have a normal life.

Fuck that.

Life's too short. Go have fun. Be with someone without that drama.

If actually OP then great job
You're more of a man than most people on this site are

BAIL

Man, you have great taste in women, I tell ya

Even sarcastically that's whore speak for more cock.

She wasn't a tumblrina when we met
It earlier this month

tell here youll have her committed to a mental asylum if she tries that gender change cancer OP

>sexist and misogynistic
>misogynistic
>hatred of women
>for not wanting cock
>which is what men have

fucking get the hell out of there ASAP

you wanna fucking build a family with some tumblr autist?

what?

Change gender together?

First of all you both should make sure that is what she actually wants and then if you are not ok with that try to convince her not to do it. If she still decides goes through with it just leave her.

bring her back to the store

What store?

I don't know. Probably Apple. Just take it there and leave it.

>try to reason with someone who thinks you can change what something is by just calling it something it's not