So guys my dog just ate about 60 bucks worth of some shitty Coke is he gonna die

So guys my dog just ate about 60 bucks worth of some shitty Coke is he gonna die

You're a dumbass....
Better get him to a vet quick if you really care about him

go to the vet you retard. dont leave your coke in stupid places next time.

go to a vet you nigger dont post on here

Yeah you fucking bowl of soap how the fuck did he even get to the coke are you that stupid OP post a pic of the doggo you just fucking killed

yep

If you don't get him to a vet and pump his stomach yes

Probably. This literally happened to my mom's dog about 10 years ago.

Post doggo

Co-canine

Was it bagged up?
If so doggo may shit it out no harm.
If it was loose, go to vet now.

Go to the a emergency vet get your dog's stomach pumped and he might live

You're gonna have to "old yeller" that motherfucker behind the back of the house before his vtech kicks in yo

Likely to die, yes.

Give your dog a big bowl of milk, dogs can't stomach milk well, itll throw it up.

Or go to vet ASAP.

it'll be dead by the time this thread gets anywhere

take it to emergency vet you dumb faggot

Literally the best line I have ever seen. Top kek.

Make your dog throw up immediately.

Seriously.

A dead dog thread?
Havent seen these in a while

He is one hell of a happy dog now

and then get arrested

why did you have coke anyway? it's illegal and very dangerous, as you've probably learned by now.

Don't have to say what the dog ate.
Just that the dog ate something dangerous and needs pump immediately.

Nah he will be fine op. all my dog does is clean my kitchen...fyi dogs love fetch on coke..

for what?

say your dog had unknowwn susstance around its mouth and is acting funny/poisoned

no one is testing to see what it was once it gets pumped out

Kekt and rekt

Let him die bro'.

If you go to the vet you'll trouble as you have coke at home

Excuse me, Dr. Pol. Yes, my dog ate some schedule 1 narcotics. Mind pumping his tum-tum for me?

Oh and there's a fiver in it for ya if we can keep this between friends.

I see what you did there.

dogs eat dumb shit all the time

just say it got into something random in your garage and is acting funny. theyll pump that shit

If caffeine can kill a dog then coke will certainly do the trick. Hope it's death devastates your heart for years to come, you irresponsible prick.

Go to the vet, and say you were walking your dog and he ate something off of the ground and you want his stomach pumped. That or feed him something to make him puke. I'd recommend the first option though.

you stupid paranoid faggot

this is why you shouldnt do coke

oops schedule II controlled substance, OOPS

wish i could get this puppy to my house to down about $60 of coke

>shitty Coke
no, he'll be fine. now if it were the good shit.....

You can say he ate something from the street or park.

OP SHOULD GO TO THE VET YOUR DOG WILL DIE QUITE QUICKLY YOU STUPID FUCK.

or own a dog

say u were walking him and he ate something

You sound like a fat ass so you might be taking a beta blocker. Propanolol? Thats the antidote for cocaine retard.

How do I put this........yep

you are irredeemably stupid

i now want this dog to die, just to buttblast the faggot owner

post pic of dog u dumb motherfucker

Kill yourself

Your carpet has benis on it.
That is all.

This is why google and yahoo answers exist.....shit bags right here.

$60 worth of coke? Either coke is practically free these days or you are all fucking retarded. That's not enough to give a large rat a buzz.

record the dog with the toxins

Op here it's been 45 mins and I've given him a bowl of milk. No chances of me going to the vet I have a warrant for my arrest he's about 100 lbs and the Coke had no effect on me after 4 bumps so who knows. This shithead ate an entire avocado and they're toxic to dogs but he's still here

Also this dogs a bro but I'll be fine if he passes he's been a complete nuisance since I got him

Can someone please dox this guy and call a vet to his house

If you really don't care why are you posting about it you should just fuck off

60$ worth of good coke is enough to be high and stay high all night

idk wtf you r talkin about bru

go play outside summerfag

>> milk
>> is as transparent as water
m8

Give him some chalk or tums to neutralize the poisonous properties of cocaine.

ohh what a cute little motherfucker this doggo is
>10/10 would snort coke with

Vet here

How old is your dog? What breed?

Like others have said, take him to a vet. Tell them what he ate. I doubt they'd give a fuck, we're to help your dog, not incriminate you.

>cheap date

Absolutely fantastic

Anyone here educated enough to know that cocaine isn't really active orally...?

no

>clearly

OP listen to this man

Same poster.

100lbs is a good size, he should be able to handle it. If you won't go to a vets and have any coal handy powder a load up (I mean FINE powder), 50g or about a third of a normal rock and force him to drink it (pour down throat). The charcoal will bind the cocaine and limit it's absorption. Expect a black shit the next day.

give him 16mg of hydromorphon or another potent opioid to "even the coke high out"

give that dog some salt in water and he will throw up

If your dog doesn't look to be coked up by now, he's probably fine.

That dog is ready to party

Most coke is shit so probably no

caffeine is bad for dogs!!!!!!!!!!!

Hour now and he's his normal self, won't drink salt water but hasn't hit him yet he's half pit half poodle and he's actually 115lbs I took him on a brisk jog and tried to give him the salt water but he doesn't want it
Best pic of his face I have

This, OP

The dog will be fine

this also 60bucks worth of cocaine isnt that much either or shitty quality as OP said

I don't own a dog or even like them so maybe his eyes are normal but he looks fuckin high

Coke is surprisingly hard to od on unless you inject a massive amount. Quit being a pussy and enjoy the paranoia.

Over an hour now and no hyperactivity so I'm gonna say this fucker is tough. I'm glad we could share the paranoia/disgust/keks over this Sup Forums

my bad, i guess you can a gram for $60 these days, still not nearly enough to kill a dog unless its a chihuahua

Why not feed him something to induce vomiting?

The dog is replaceable OP. I say let this play out, unless you absolutely love this pooch. If not, there is no need to risk legal ramifications for your less than your considerably less than wise decision making.

around here good quality coke is 80g and its the hardrock/shiny/offwhite kind that actually gets you high when you snort 50mg

I buy half grams all the time and that (40$) is enough to keep me high all night

but then again I always drink on it and smoke bowls, but tiny bumps get me a very nice high I do normally 50mg to 100mg at a time every 30minutes or so after an hour or 2 of that I'm high as hell

sorry you get shit coke :(

This sound exactly what fbi would say

Ever heard of Vin Mariani? It was a wine with cocaine in it, very
popular in the late 19th and early 20th century. Everyone was into it, loving it. Even the Pope in those times used it, and extolled
it's virtues.

get your dog to a vet, dumbass.

I was the one who posted that and its 80g for good quality (hard/rocky/shiny/offwhite) coke rocks, half a gram is definitely enough to get you really high

unless of course you do coke every day but who the hell does that LOL

also just fyi its better to build up a nice rounded off coke high rather than peak all in one line and then crash

you avoid a lot of shit feelings that way and actually get a lasting functional high that's a nice addition to any night of partying

don't fiend on it user

I think its different when you put the coke in your mouth/on your gums and actually say swallowing a capsule with coke in it

ive done gummies before and got high from it (not as much as snorting or injecting) but I could definitely notice a headchange

Hydrogen peroxide if you have it will induce vomiting.

Are you mean to him?

nah that was me holding him still for the picture

Tell the vet he found it outside though.. Don't be a fucking puddle brained cuck fag

Is this your dog?

oo0o0o0o0o

you fucking tard,

shove a bunch of salt down its fucking face... it will throw up everywhere... thats how we do dogs at the vet clinic i work at....

on a side note...
i fucking hate you...

you should go try to eat a bottle of superglue.

It's probably a fucking gram bro. I've seen 110 lb girls do 3.5 in one sitting. It probably will just make the dog hyper as shit for an hour or two.

a whole bag? Its definitely not going to be good for him. Limit his activity, the coke will increase his heart rate. Some anons suggested fine charcoal, I know that works with alcohol poisoning but idk if it will work with cocaine. Cocaine is pretty shit orally anyway. My vet told me this, but some DEA agents would give their working dogs cocaine to make them work harder, so id assume he'll be okay if he can tough out the effects.

>Give it salt

You know real vets have actual chemicals to induce vomiting right? Fucking retard.

>bowl of soup

Kek

why are you posting same thing for 3 times?

like hydrogen peroxide...

youre a fucking moron.

do you think that asshole has what he needs to make the dog throw up at home?

you must be ten... go the fuck to bed retard