Help me Sup Forumsros

Help me Sup Forumsros

What is this on my feet. I am a bit worried about it. It doesn't hurt and it doesn't itch, still it's there for a while now...

inb4 aids or cancer

pretty sure it's aids or cancer OP

Jeez Sup Forums - go visit your doctor.

have you tried with soap and water?

Could be some bug or parasite.

What the fuck do we look like, you're family physician? Go see a doctor, retard.

Have you lost any feeling or control in your toes?

it looks a bit like scabies.
do you have this anywhere else on your body? like hands and stuff

Hey fag, nurse here.

1) How long has it been there
2) Is it constantly there? If not how often?
3) Does something trigger it or make it worse?
4) Has its size changed?
5) Is it anywhere else on your body?

its mrsa-aids

Can't be scabies. OP says no itching.

>This is Merica
>Can't afford to see doctor

Op here

I have normal feels on my toes. Everything is pretty normal besides these dots. I don't have these anywhere else, and they just started to pop up. I had a few rod dots before on my right foot, tho.

Looks like the early signs of a syphillis rash.

Foot cancer and AIDS at the same time.

1) a few red dots for ~1-2 month on the right foot I think. The left ones are kinda new.

2) Yes.

3) I don't know, it just started to appear one day.

4) They spread on the left foot. but they were always that small.

5) No.

U are allergic to smthing prob ur shoes or socks are making this rash happen try to clean the inside with some kind of cleaning spray I had similar thing so try that

Just go see a doctor, you pussy.

All readers if this thread will get it on their feet too..

Unless they reply " Go Away Stinky Toessie"

Ok so we can rule out syphilis and allergies. How is your foot hygiene? Are you the kinda guy who can find himself wearing socks multiple days and using them on opposite feet? The localization of this leads me to believe that it may be a parasite, but the time frame kinda changes that. No matter what though, with that time frame, this isn't going away by itself.

If you cannot afford to goto a doctor, you can try a few things.

Clean your shoes. If you can't throw them in the washing machine NUKE THEM with lysol and set them out to dry. Keep clean socks on at all times, and if you are the type of person that gets sweaty, change your socks throughout the day.

Clean your bed, vacuum your floor, lysol that bitch. If it's on your feet, it is in your bed and on your floor, primarily your battle station.

Shower daily, and keep your feet dry afterwards.

I'm sure you know by now that this isn't just gonna go away without you doing something, but I don't believe it is going to kill you either. Be vigilant, do the above, and monitor the results daily.

If you can't do that, or after 2 weeks it doesn't change anything. Go see a doctor. If you live in the US and make less than 1k a month there are income scaled/free clinics everywhere if you look for them. Don't live with ugly feet man.

dont feel bad OP i have had them on my feet for about a year now and had docs tell me not to worry about them....

fuck this healthcare system

Trips nigga

have you been walking barefoot lately? or barefoot in your shoes?
do you smell feet very strong when you take off your shoes?

looks like bug bites. stand in an ants nest?