Why do white people tolerate this kind of censorship and oppression?

Why do white people tolerate this kind of censorship and oppression?

cause were faggots

Because other groups are mentally weak and can only handle praise and lash out against criticism, while whites can take it and shoulder the burden of other, lesser people holding them back because other people are simply unfit to take that role and will push it on others as a burden.

Because sissy men rule now, we are not allowed to cut out the cancer that grows on our gender

>Wikipedia

Just get the fuck out

Not all of us do. It's just you Americucks and some of the cuckold countries in Western Europe like Germany and Sweden.

People in Eastern Europe, Russia and whites around the Globe fear nothing in being proud as they have no SJW cancer culture in their countries.

i don't, but then again everybody i have these conversations with call me a racist.

>Holds socioeconomic and political power
>Is oppressed
Pick one.

0/8

Because we really don't give a shit for the most part. Privilege has its advantages.

Nigger detected. Cause all whites have power and wealth, retard. The fact that nonwhites can be proud and have rallies but whites can't shows we have less free speech.

So you are white and you buy into this whole "privilege" shit. I'm half Jap, so do I have half white privilege? What benefits do I specifically get?

This is why your race is cucked and I try to stay on the Asian side of my family.

We exude pride. We don't need to announce it.

If you have to announce it, it isn't true.

Dude stfu, you are white and asian. You are more privileged than anyone here. When you walk in for a job interview it is assumed you are a smart, hard working American who will be a successful asset to the company. Asians are smart but no assertiveness, your white half gives you this.

You hit the genetic jackpot you fucker.
>too bad you got a small dick though.

I'm proud about my roots and cultural background. I'm also white.

Briton here. We basically can do the pride stuff but you have to be a bit sneaky. Just disguise it as English or British pride and join societies like the BNP, EDL or Britain First.

These groups are heavily racist but insist to the media it is just "British Pride" and arbitrarily take a few non whites to rallies. However if a non white tried to join an EDL march he would probably be beaten up so they know to stay away.

What exactly are you proud of?
>Muh heritage!

here's your (you)

Man you are one whiney crybaby, arent you!

And it's called privilege, but it's just classical conditioning based on previous life experiences. We all knew that super smart Asian in our hardest college class that fuck the grading curve. And everyone is familiar with nice white people.

It's simply life experiences. Women/minorities called it the negative "privilege" simply because they don't benefit from it.

Yeah, wikipedia makes it LOOK racist to have white pride, whereas everyone knows white pride is embrace and loved by all races, and that's why it's just fine to wear shirts that say "white and proud".

Trust me there are stupid fucking Asians too, and I've had to deal with them. I'm not even denying I've hit a genetic jackpot, but it's more than that.

I get to basically look and be white, but I don't have to bow down to all that white guilt and SJW shit because of my half Asian nature.

What race are you, then? If you are full white I'm just sorry for you guys, you get shit from everybody just because of your race.

True

What exactly do you have to be proud of for being born of any color? You literally did nothing but leech off of another human being for 9 months to get there and all of the sudden you're special because of the people that came before you.

People just want free shit for being born

But you can't just obsess over statistics and even anecdotes from other people. The fact is that if you have prejudice of someone because of their race, you are racist.

If you assume a white person you see is privileged, you are racist. He could be homeless, bankrupt, his family could be dead or whatever.

If you assume a black person is a thug and unprivileged, you are also racist. He could be born to a rich family and be lucky in life.

/thread

That's easy. Consider this: black 'pride' consists in not feeling utterly ashamed of being shitskinned.
There is already pride in being white, it's like 'gee, look at that. I'm glad I'm not that color' when looking at browners.
White 'pride' is therefore a bit of, 'gee, let's kill the inferior'.

It's true though. When you say white pride you generally mean fuck other races.

What are you saying it to state the obvious that you have the most wealth? That's an asshole thing to do anyway.

Because it is racist.

We are all proud we are not niggers.

To me, I never cared about shit like white pride. It's only the censorship of my race and cuckolding of the west that now makes me want to have white pride movements as a tool for getting out of this mess.

And most of what I've seen of "black pride" consists of chimping out and looting. You are also basically admitting being black is being inferior and that they have an inferiority complex and so need to chant shit like "black power"

Yep. 100% Caucasian. Mostly Dutch with a bit of Irish somehow. 6' 1" Somewhat attractive, Green eyes and brown/blond hair.

I don't think privilege exists like the feminist explain it. But there are definitely positive assumptions made about me because of the way I look.

But I live is the south, not many sjw here. So I don't really have to deal with it.

/no

You just wrote up some nonsense that sounded like it "could" be racist even though its not, and that had nothing to do with given privilege.

Saying you're proud to be any specific race means fuck all other races. Hell, taking pride in something that's not even in your control is one of the most retarded concepts imaginable. The fuck's wrong with people

I didn't really have a picture of tumblr, but you sure as hell can use your imagination, so it shouldn't be a problem.

But white people don't always have the most wealth. (Half Asian here again)- I even admit than in countries like the US, Asians are generally more wealthy. Does it mean I'm that wealthy or think I'm privileged? No.

White pride is just a counter to the cuckening of the race. I mainly am interested in it because my dad is white and I hate seeing all this hate towards his race all the time.

How about people stop being proud of their race and dividing people even more, and just get on with their fucking lives. At this point it is just sad, white people are genociding themselves and clapping at the same time.

See what you are assuming is that I cannot determine the social class of a person based on their actions and the way they present themselves.

If a person smells like they haven't showered in two weeks and speaks ooga Boogaloo, I can probably assume they grew up poor and are underprivileged.

If a black person is dressed in Polo shirts and boat shoes and talks about how much money they made on Microsoft buying Linkedin. Then i think it's pretty safe to say they are doing well.

Just because I can pick up on social and societal norms doesn't make me a racist. I'm not making my judgment based solely on race. I'm making my judgement based on the whole of the person.

because that article is mostly true. never met anyone who screamed white pride and wasnt a complete shit for brains

I'm not saying you can't do that. It is if you only judge this by race. Those other factors are much better indicators.

"prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior."- definition of racism (not from Tumblr)

>I get to basically look and be white
Plain whitey trying to claim to exoticism of Asians detected.

Half whites/half Asians are attractive and have a foreign exotic sleekness. They do not "look white."

so every nigger who screems "black pride" isnt a complete shit for brains?? ...
fucking dumbass SJW PC faggot

Get your full blown phoney not-half-Asian ass out of here please and take your fake background and explanations with you.

An actual logical discussion on race on Sup Forums, never thought I would see the day.