Anyone know how to make lean? Can you tell me? and is it worth it?

Anyone know how to make lean? Can you tell me? and is it worth it?

Make what lean?

you add sprite to cough syrup, jesus fucking christ how stupid are you?

i doubt there are any brain cells left for you to kill

Literally sprite and codeine with jolly ranchers. I dont know if it is worth it. Bht if you do it go slow and dont chug the shit

How much Cough syrup, how much sprite?

Just chug the syrup straight from the bottle

>be nigger
>profit

mix bleach with sprite

Enough to fuck you up.
Enjoy the seizures

roast me I guess? I feel kinda sexy

Codeine
Promethezine
7up/Sprite
And/or cherry tic tacs

pretty much this.
mix in a STYROFOAM cup an opiate cough syrup (codeine, hydrocodone), with sprite, jolly rancher, promethazine (phenegran) and crushed ice.
also i like to add some xanax and use boones farm instead of sprite but you get the idea. you can also add DXM if the cough syrup itself dosent have any as its a potent opiate receptor and traditionally in the cough syrup
now onto is it worth it. unless u drink alot or have a low tolerance you wont get very high with the codeine version, its a weak opiate with a ceiling. however the hydrocodone version can be very potent and there is also morphine and oxycodone containing cough syrup which is amazing

>Haircut
>Walmart shirt
>bitch face
I hope that's not you, I'm reporting anyways for underage

here are the proportions in sprite to cough syrup. im a pussy who dosent wanna get high/badass trying to get fucked up

Isn't there a THC cough syrup too?
I've seen it before but never tried it, does it also have a ceiling?

unless you are making stupid money its a stupid spending decision

>white people

i mean ive never seen it but very probable, hell just use THC oil. only codeine has a ceiling effect because the body is attempting to metabolize it to morphine and the codeine unmetabolized has no narcotic effect
as i said here there are no specified proportions just how high u wanna get. remember to use the promethazine especially if its codeine syrup to bypass some of the ceilings effects due to potentiation

Do not abuse cough syrup or any OTC med for that matter. It's just a stupid idea.

Just looked it up on google
They actually do have this shit but only in LA. Shit looks pretty dank tbh fam

4 teaspoons promethazine w. codeine to one can sprite or whatever soda. Add some jolly ranchers for flavor. Can also add a splash of vodka for added buzz.

start with one ounce of codeine/prometh in a cup then fill the rest with sprite or any fizzy beverage of choice. jolly ranchers are optional

Codeine with Promethazine mixed with sprite and jolly ranchers for taste. Shit is definitely worth it. Just don't chug it.

Why not chug it?

You'll go to sleep fast as hell.
You wanna enjoy the high not go to sleep

You would OD

How do I convince my doc to give me a script for it? Or how do I acquire it?

No you wouldn't, maybe if u chug the whole bottle but what you put in a cup of sprite wouldn't kill you

That's because you are kinda sexy user. I find people who put up pics of other people on the internet for roasting to be such a turn on!

Tell him you have a dry cough and that it keeps you from going to sleep. Key word is DRY, don't say a bad cough or nasty cough you have a DRY cough.

whats the point of making this bullshit "lean drink"?
I just down a half bottle of codein in one sip and Im fucked up too...

It was just a warning i got from a guy that makes the shit all the time.

trolls

do this

Thanks user. Also check'd your dub dubs.

kek get mommy to decide the ratio, she can do anything!

dam insta mouth watering, that would be the best cup of lean ive ever haad

[option-space] + [option-space] + [option-J] + [enter] + [option-J] + [option-space] + [option-J]

I can confirm, you cant sleep because of coughing, he will give the pure stuff, its awesome.

yea ive always read it is indicated for persistant, dry, unproductive coughing. in other words you cough constantly but nothing comes up and sore throat ect.

To make lean you mix cough syrup with Sprite and gummy bears and/or jolly ranchers.
As of if its worth it I guess it depends on who you are. Like the first time I tried it with my friends we all felt great for a while but then everyone but me got really sick and ended up throwing up real bad, but it is a pleasant experience before you get sick.

Gotcha. Cool. I've always wanted to try lean, but am not a nigger and don't hang out with anyone other than a bunch of stoners.

>am not a nigger
But nigga music is the best when your leaning though senpai. I recommend 8ball&MJG or just look up "chopped and screwed" of your favorite rapper

good luck user, i loved my first lean expirence. dont forget the chopped and screwed! i would recommend z-ro, pimp c, trae, or any other 3rd coast rapper, kek this is traditionally lean music

haha u read my mind, 8 ball is a solid choice. fat pat, bun b, and SPM are some others i like

currently looking through some chopped and screwed music now, I honestly can't believe I've never heard of this with the crowd I hang with. I can get down with this.

It's true I can confirm this. The dispensaries around LA have THC cough syrup which is hella dank. I would recommend it!