IN or OUT Britbongs?

IN or OUT Britbongs?

The fate of the British Isles is decided tomorrow.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ai4yYAkZw2k
breitbart.com/london/2016/06/22/juncker-confirms-british-need-know-will-no-renegotiation/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

In, duh.

>>>>

In

Out, time for us to actually stand on our own. You remember when we used to rule the world? Yeah neither do I

in, if only to piss Boris off

what the brits should really do is elect trump.

Triggering Irishfags in 3.. 2.. 1..

We're working on our own version

Out, then we vote for a White Britain policy.

fuckin all the way out. to many foreigners in europe

OUT!

You seem to be mistaken you cunt, Nigel Barrage is the one and only who can compare with Trump on our side of the pond.

Fucking out, it's the only reasonable option.

IN

In, trump supports out, isis want out, farage wants out...it's a no brainer.

In all the way.

pulling out is for faggots. cumming inside feels so much better.

Join us. Its actually ok.

Future PM Boris giving his speech last night
youtube.com/watch?v=Ai4yYAkZw2k

I say out

If you're retarded, yes.

OUT

If you vote in you are a brainwashed cuck.

FUCK THE SAND NIGGERS!

You Goyim need to realize that your decisions can effect the elites.

If I have to move a few million Muslim refugees into your working class neighborhoods to drive down wages then that's what needs to be done.

The common man's quality of life is a small sacrifice to make for greater profits.

Choose well my friendly brits

Mudslime please go.

sand nigs have more freedom out, please read. Not just what brexit fags post.

It's the opposite. Please educate yourself.

OUT. Leave the corrupt EU. It's gonna fall.

If you vote to remain I hope you're happy to allow a non-Brit to dictate us.

breitbart.com/london/2016/06/22/juncker-confirms-british-need-know-will-no-renegotiation/

out we have no control over the calais border, basically the only way to get to UK.

brits dont have the guts to leave, they know deutschland will fuck them in the arses again if they do so!

You are retarded.

makes no sense.

its not the dark ages any more

nobody should be fighting anybody

I'm retarded because Juncker himself says that Britain will not be given any more room to negotiate or change things and we simply must accept things as they are if we stay? That sounds a little like dictatorship to me.

times have changed, we are a small island with 0 sway over the world.

UK do not have the balls to leave. Their blood is not AS it used to be, when they ruled the world. To much TV, have make them an easy torget for immigrants to take UK without a war.

UK wante to play with the elite, But the workers pay the price, wote out!

You must be trolling. Obviously your parents were when they walked past the abortion clinic.

He's right, we should all free ourselves of our cultural inhibitions pile into a giant gender neutral nationalized orgy pit and have at it.....except for the Muslims, they should have special privileges so their beliefs aren't offended, they would of course be welcome in the national orgy pit and we'd love to see them join us; but it would be culturally insensitive to make it mandatory for them as it is for us.

In because I'd rather not sit through years of recession.

RIOT IN EVERY MAJOR CITY ON FRIDAY AFTERNOON IF VOTE REMAIN

>wote

Don't you want to be part of the New Europe?

these islands are not part of murica?

The fate of europe ... and on the long run the world decide tomorrow :/

fortunately Sup Forums is not the real world

Don't be "The South" of Europe. You suck alone.

Everyone is going to pussy out at the polls and vote 'IN'. Calling it now.

You already have. And that's while we were in the EU. Don't believe the lies.

Do you think you'll rule the world again if you leave?

Why did you move ireland too? We aren't leaving

Maybe if we all got into the orgy pit face down and butts up the Muslims might join if we reserved them a special place on top.

I really do think we should start rioting if remain

You're retarded for posting a major conservative news source as your only defense.

You'll do what we tell you, you potato eating mick bastard.

>embraces the multicultural contributions of Muslim and African immigrants.
>champions the rights of women, gays and transgender individuals.

You have to admire that capacity for realism.

No but it'll be better standing on our own rather than being under eu control.

Someone told me last thread that leaving the union means that you have to re-negotiate a lot of trade deals that would actually be more expensive than paying for the refugees.

They also said that no matter what you do, you still have to maintain open borders. So all leaving would do is punch your wallet in the face for no reason.

I believe foreign manufacturers/banks/investment firms when they say they'll move assets elsewhere.

That's if we stay in the EEA/single market.

Which we pretty much have to do, because leaving will annihilate our economy.

>Someone told me last thread that leaving the union means that you have to re-negotiate a lot of trade deals that would actually be more expensive than paying for the refugees.

Because letting Brussels negotiate all our deals for us has turned out just great. Maybe we need to renegotiate some of the deals that have been screwing our working class.

>They also said that no matter what you do, you still have to maintain open borders.

Oh, who's going to make us? The EU?

If we're our own country we can do what we want.

Yes, the EU propaganda machine has been quite busy recently. All the institutions that are in favour of remaining have been getting backhanders. Google it.

Still waiting for anyone to give me one solid reason why I should vote remain? All I've heard is nonsense about the sky is going to fall out of our economy which makes zero sense. People won't need creme eggs anymore? Will they stop going to see films? or drinking pints? EU was a good idea on paper but it doesn't work in reality.

>again
>being this retarded

mfw faggots forgot about ww2

This. Fucking this.

Kek

out

>Because letting Brussels negotiate all our deals for us has turned out just great. Maybe we need to renegotiate some of the deals that have been screwing our working class

It kind of has worked out well though hasn't it? Unemployment has gone down, working hour restrictions increased and minimum wage has gone up. What the fuck could you possibly complain about.

>Oh, who's going to make us? The EU?

Well, yes, part of staying in the EEA as an independent nation is being in the Schengen area.

>If we're our own country we can do what we want.

Sadly you're free to run yourselves into the ground, I'm just annoyed you'd drag me and everyone else down with you.

They had mentioned that the main reason why the trade deals would be so expensive was because you'd be re-negotiating them at the higher interest rates of today versus when they were originally established.

at last someone talking sense.

how many arabs will still buy Aston Martins? All of them. Fuck the EU I hope we vote leave

Yeah, the EEA. They said that too. What is that?

>minimum wage has gone up

So has inflation and cost of living....so no, it hasn't

Voting out, but know we're going to stay in because this country is fucking pathetic.

Hey Brit it fags how would you feel if you joined the USA? Like you become a whole state

Uk do not need Schengen agreement.

OUT

found the refugee.

id rather pay to renegotiate than take any filthy refugees

Like an offshore property, like Puerto Rico. You get citizenship, and an ass full of freedom cock. Sounds inviting huh billabongs??

Even if it tanks what little economy would be leftover?

>Unemployment has gone down
Has it though? You do know the government fiddles the numbers don't you? Because they totally fucking do.

The EU has already done a pretty good job of tanking our economy.

In because the main argument for voting out is to control the borders we already control

Obviously you don't.

Still way more than a lot of eastern european countries offer. Way, way more. Access to such a large potential workforce means companies can offer lower wages because one of the 500million+ people in the EU can get it so theres no competition, therefore no need for them to offer more money for the work.
EU immigration keeps wages down and job competition high. Not to mention the strain on other public services

The EU dictates how many immigrants we have to accept you fucking dense twat.

A citizenship with benefits like being taxed around the world and extra restrictions. Yay.

No thanks.
Your niggers are far worse than any of ours and id like to keep it that way.

Correct.

The EU is failing. loads of the economies are in danger e.g. Greece and Spain. The sooner we leave the better

Sounds awful mate. When you look at how bad the offshore states of America are treated it really doesn't seem like a great idea.

You're so dense you have other retards orbiting around you

We hear snippets about Greece too but not much about whats actually causing it.

>American
>Guess the only thing we care about is our starbucks being underfilled and which gender gets to shit where

Filthy little piece of saxon scum. Only a fucking limey Englishman uses the word twat. It's such a shit insult, why do you think no-one else uses it? Cunt

That's only because they're full of brown people.