Other urls found in this thread:

candidfashionpolice.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

requesting any young librarians or office ladies

Riverside! one of my fav bands

the yoga teacher

any of the mom?

anyone get any pics with nice ass in skirts like this

Is it bad that every time I use the bathroom at someone else's house, I'm always scoping out locations to hide a keychain camera? It's normally hidden within a large stack of magazines or in with a bunch of clutter, but that's where my mind immediately goes.

I've never gotten win because the opportunities hide a cam with potential win are very very rare but I do enjoy the challenge of figuring out where I would hide them. There are a few bathrooms that have always stumped me.

What are some creative spots to hide a cam?

try harder

Where was this pic taken?

Girl looks like an ex of mine

Can we officially change the name from Creep Threads to Rape Bait Threads?

gif

right, at least I am posting oc instead of all this lame old stuff

the things i would have done to that ass

Face?

what the hell is up with that uncle dancing

no fuck you kys

The fuck is wrong with her? Reverse scoliosis?

taken in FL

in church??!!?? dirty whore!

n00b creeper here
Any ninja tips??? Girls move to fucking much and I feel awkward when holding my phone near her ass. Trying to do something on my phone doesn't work because I have to have the right angle that is 99% of the time it looks weird me holding the phone like that

Scoliosis is a lateral curvature of the spine faggot. This would be swayback. Fucking idiot.

did u really copy paste your last ignored comment

Ahhh. Much better. How did you have it hidden? Curious to hear about your setup

yes

no, fuck YOU kys

candidfashionpolice.com/ great site for creepshots

Fuckkkk bro could totally be her

Where and when? Like last year? I know she was in Florida last year. I think southern part in the Gulf of Mexico side. Not exactly sure tho

small jiggle

Catholic Church is the best spot. Sit on the aisle toward the front with your phone on your hand. Hang that hand over the edge of the pew the entire service. When communion time comes, don't take it. Instead, sit there with a spycam app running and your cam pointing up. You'll get a few upskirts as they queue in line. Caught a few without panties in church myself. Naughty naughty.

moar?

not OC, but I have a lot of videos of her

looks like her

nah, taken today

could be any wedding in europe in summer

Cute chick from school

Oh well fuck

do you know her?

i like your grit user.

the 'weirdness' is more than likely all in your head, unless you have your spaghetti hanging out your pockets. I'm no pro, I'm really amateur, and i only do public clothed creeps, but here's what I do:

1) turn off flash & volume
2) dim screen to 0%
3) record video, superior to pics since stills can be taken later
4) hold camera to side or front. if in front use both hands.

i use headphones on my phone to make it look like i'm flicking through songs whenever i pick it up or look at it. never look down, pretend you don't even have your phone on you.

also try to be conscious of your surroundings, ie people around you, possible husband/bf/friend that could come up to target, etc.

Literally asking for it

moar?

MORE!!

Thanks

damn i got a lot of photos of girls laying down looking like her nggg

literally knows she is being filmed

fake any girl nude, see watermark in pic related

More?

Sorry guys don't have more of her :-(. have a pic of another girl though.

You are a complete ass hole. I am an Usher in Church. You are going to get caught. Incaughtba kid three weeks ago, he was arrested had to be bonded out by parents who were with him in Church that morning. They were mortified, the woman he did it to was in tears, her husbund was going to kick the kids ass. Bad scene all around. Kid is 16 looking at being a registered sex offender. Keep it up you fucking idiot you WILL get caught. Go to the,Mall

i-is that a p-penis?

fag

tell me

Sorry if I missed it but does anyone have the webm of the girl sitting on a bed and shaking her legs

I lost it again

No wonder that dog is smiling with a view like that.

this motherfucker actually hid under a bed.

genius.

faggot hypocrite, prob likes lil boy penis

Usher in a Catholic Church, eh? Did you make him swallow it or did you just finish on his face?