Just met up with some guy I had found online, and sucked his dick + let him fuck me in the ass...

just met up with some guy I had found online, and sucked his dick + let him fuck me in the ass. Now I feel like a total piece of shit and I don't think I am ever going to do anyhting with a man ever again. Anyone else ever felt this way?

user or femanon

Not asking for tits or gtfo but it is relevant to the topic.

Why feel bad about it?

full story pls

Yes. It feels terrible. Don't do it again. Find a nice girl.

Kill yourself. Being a faggot isn't acceptable no matter what the mentally ill left tries to tell you.

There are no females on the internet. Stop posting. You're nowhere near ready.

Because being gay is unacceptable.

Kill yourself.

666 of truth, OP confirmed for literal fag

No, because I'm not a faggot.

So you're saying you were raped? Go to the police immediately!

youre like the guy from american beauty.
That military dad that hates fags but only because secretly he is a faggot too.

So why dont you just relax while I suck your dick and afterwards if you feel spiritualy free'd maybe you want to suck me off too?

Did you use a condom?
The regret will go away - you were horny and wanted to try something and did it. No one has to know. The important part is staying safe - especially from meeting guys online, as chances are they have done this many more times than they've admitted to you. Lying is just part of how it works.

>be me
>18
>bored as fuck and find out someone who used to go to my school turned out to be gay
>still not sure about my sexuality but message him anyway
>he responds and we chat it up for awhile before he decides we should meet up
>he comes over to my house, and we go to my room and proceed to make out
>take each others clothes off one article at a time
>Finally, I slip off his underwear and begin to worship his cock
>after a little bit of sucking, he asks me if I want to fuck, and I say sure why not?
>lays me on my back and proceeds to pound my ass
>Switch positions and now I'm riding him
>I cum from prostate stim and then he proceeds to grab a hold of my hips and slam into my ass
>couple minutes later he cums inside my ass
>we clean up, get dressed and he leaves

>trying to argue with trips
>"you must be gay if you don't like gays!" irrational argument
I'm not sorry that the truth hurts you.

>triggered

so just to be clear
>you didnt find him online, you met him at school
>both of you seemed to have fun
>went your separate ways and are completely fine

so whats the issue again??

Satan confirmed.

I have had the same experience user, I came back once more when the same guy offerd me money. Afterwards I felt pretty neutral but didn't want to do it again. After a while it did kinda start having effect on me and I felt shot about myself for two months. It has gotten better since I have started improving my life like getting a job for example. It might suprise you I am 18

I did not meet him at school, but after I had met him online he coincidentally went to the same middle school as me

Being a fag is unacceptable.