>no life goals at all
>no idea what do I really like
>just want to have money and be rich
>no way to achieve that
>no opportunities
>25yo beyond saving these days
>no possibilities
>considering an hero

Today I was sad because I am poor, do not have good job, do not have skills so I decided to go to the "better people" area. I have seen there beautiful houses, expensive new cars like. BMWs or Mercedes, seen excellent architecture, everything green groomed, perfectly flat streets, happy kids jogging or driving a bike that is more expensive than my car... ANd I wonder, why live when I won;t be able to achieve that in my 30s when I am still young? I have also seen a couple of 18-25yo guys sitting in their porshes and BMWs just chilling... How is that possible? And everything that 2-3km away from where I live. I am depressed now. Why evel live when all I want is money and I do not have that? Anything else doesn;t matter.

>pic very related
>help

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-DT7bX-B1Mg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You have the life you want op

No, I didnt want to be born in poor family. That's why I tell my parents everyday that I wish I was never born in fucking poor family without money. They wasted my start. And everything with it...

You have the life you want, if you didnt youd change it.
Money is simple to get
Go get it

Money wont make you not want to kill yourself.
It will just make you comfortable enough to not want to do it right then.

I fell ya Sup Forumsrother, trust me money doesn't help. You need to find something that fulfills you, or makes you happy.

I'm in the same boat to a degree. I graduated college a year ago (I never wanted to go in the first place, and I was unhappy the whole time) I got a job that pays 80k a year l, but I'm still a miserable bastard and despite the decent paying job I have nothing to show for it at the end of the day because of the crippling student loans. I basically zero out at the end of every month.

I hate what I do for a living and in turn I hate myself because I sold out my happiness to make a buck even though I'm no richer for it. I'm currently in a desperate search for something to do with my life that brings me personal meaning. The only thing I can think of at this moment is to go off the grid and live off the land. I need to detach myself from my false desires (cars, money, houses, latest tech, etc). I need to get to basics and enjoy life for what it is at its purest form.

Good luck to you Sup Forumsrother on your search for peace.

I was born in a barely middle class fam. I started working part time in high school. Never went to college. About 19 I realized I wasn't going anywhere no future no direction . I worked harder. I wanted more stuff. I got a second job and worked more.... and harder. Would not leave a job unless it was a step up. Took on extra responsibility at work.. all that stupid bs. I'm 41 now, nice 4 bedroom house, big yard, 2 new cars and a nice boat. I still work hard and try to better myself.

Your next step should not be to find a job, but find a career path, some sntry level job that has room to grow to a career. Take classes and advance.

tell me how, just that

if not, you are wrong

money is not easy to get

All I wand and desire in life in money. Of course having money will cause I won;t kill myself.

Harden the fuck up.
Go watch Commando.
Join the military. Sign up for 3 years active duty.
Get paid to get in shape. Get money. Get post 9/11 G.I. Bill.
After you get out, go to school and get a degree that isn't shit and gives a good paycheck.

Time to grow up, man. Just start doing stuff and you'll figure it out. Take "no skills" and turn them into something, no matter what. Find something that makes you happy and do it. There are ways to get by even at what seems like the bottom of the barrel.

I crawled up out of that pit, OP. You got this, too.

Get a job
Use money from that job and invest it
In bonds or stocks or certificates of deposit
Once you start to amass capitial start buying physical objects like gold, real estate, or investing in local small businesses while still working and putting money into stocks, bonds and cds
Now that you have sat on your physical investments, begin to sell some off, but make sure you make at least 30% over what you paid for it.
Repeat
Profit
I never said it would be quick, just that it is simple. If you start now, you can retire very comfortably and still make money by age 45.

Can younread? I wqrote that I do not know what to do in my life, I do not know what makes me happy and I tried many things. Plus I have no money to try thigs now.

>80k a year

16k zloties a year here which is something like 4,5-5k dollars or euro a year

yeah, I have great life. Thanks.

read this about my earning

Now i tell you my situation, i am 25, good looking in shape, college student, (mechanical eng) soon finished, but befor 3 month ago my father get cancer, that ruined my life, i have no job, no time for exames, no gf, i have to just care about my dad, my life is fucked up, i live with my parents in a small apartment, we have no money and my father has cancer...

Ok? Get another job? You want to be rich, work for it. When i say its simple, i didnt mean you wouldnt have to work.

Then, yeah. Go ahead and kill yourself. All you're doing is taking up space.

So work on developing the skills you believe will get you to a better paying job.
It may take some time and a year or two of classes at night after work, but it CAN be done. You can get an MBA, a bunch of certifications, make good progress toward a nursing degree or whatever, all just taking 1-2 classes at night at the local college or technical school.

Ok, again. Can you read? I wrote no skills developed, no useful things I can do that can pay me a lot. I cant do really nothing basically. No skills at all. How do I change job for a good one?

I would sell my parents for a good price. They mean nothing to me. Money is important. All I want is that simple. So I do not understand you.

OP START GOING TO R9K

Yeah, like that is for free? I do not have money. Plus how am I going to study something that will grant me a good job if I do not know maths or physics well (last time I passed mature exam 7 years ago) and that was my last contact with maths, really. And I am just bad at science I guess.

Plus study what? I do not know what to do, what is worth it...

ROB A BANK, BECOME A HITMAN, YOU HAVE NOTHING ELSE TO LIVE FOR YOU MINUS WELL, YOU FAIL YOU DIE OR GOTO JAIL, BUT YOU MIGHT JUST MAKE IT OUT WITH A SHITLOAD OF MONEY HONESTLY I AM A BIT JEALOUS YOU TRULY CAN BE FREE, YOU DONT HAVE A COMPANY AND FAMILY THAT WILL FAIL IF YOU FUCK UP. basically stop being a bitch you have nothing to lose and everything to gain

If you have no idea what you like why do you want money?

I'm just saying do what makes you happy. What you want and what makes you happy is often very different.

I wanted what society told me to want, not what I really wanted. Despite having a degree and a middle class job I'm un happy and regret my life choices.

Just do what your heart tells you and you'll be fine in the end.

Yes i can read. Yes i know you dont have skills. Is there no low skilled labor in your country, does everyone have a graduate degree? No? Do those jobs, are you telling me there is not factory/warehouse/janitorial jobs that require no education or skills? It is starting to sound like you are a lazy sack of shit that wants to bitch and moan about not being rich, but not actually wanting to do the work it takes to get there.

How the fuck are we supposed to help?

Money makes me happy. This is why I want it.

Now I work as municipal police guard and as the only one got a raise and was promoted lately because I do my job very well. And when I work I always do somehting on 100% and best as I can. SO do not tell me that I do not want to work. I am not a nigger, full white. But salary is not even paying bills if I wanted to live on my own.

Enjoy eastern europe.

exactly me
trust me, it doestn get better
>no job
>no money, never had much
>0 friends
>family never cared about me
>intoxicated every day, alcohol or drugs, doesnt matter

other people got it so easy in life while everythings turns to shit what I try or do

25 is hardly old.

It seems like you like cars. Start developing some skills related to them. You never know where it might lead.

You must spend it on things you like then you dumb cunt. Therefore you do know what you like.

If money and material things is all that matters in your life then you might as well end your life.

>I don't know what student loans are
So go into a little debt and pay it off when you get those marketable skills that allow you to get that better, higher paying job.

As for what to study that pays well and doesn't require scads of math-business.

There is a tremendous demand for people who know not just how to run businesses, but how to run them WELL.
And it pays.

get a side job dummy
Moonlight as a security guard on the weekends, build up your capital. But no, no lets just bitch online
>not a nigger
>lives in eastern europe
Uh huh

Yeah, I eat because I like it not because I do not want to starve. Very fucking logical.

Tell me more. About that that I do not need math skills etc. Which direction choose.

what. actual sense from /b

Dude my major didnt require math: mass communications. Ive got a decent job from it, and if i want to go corporate i can have an even better job

you don't have a skill, solution : become good at something, stop wasting time like the rest

look you fucking pleb youre 25 years old no skills? then guess what go join an apprenticeship program or teach yourself im 30 was born into a family of drug addicts gang members and pure shit not even immediate family but even extended and i have managed to start a construction company during the worst economic time the us has seen in 100 years and it was construction as well started it in 2009 so quit being a bitch and figure it out quit your pity party parade and either do somethin for yourself or kill yourself quit blamin others cause you are too stupid to do shit on your own

How?

You really can't see what I am getting at can you.

If you want to buy loads of tech stuff then maybe aim for a job in tech, if you want a collection of cars look into work you can do with cars.

You want to make money but don't know what to do and have no qualifications.. Therefore list things you are interested in and develop your skills in one of those areas.

How what?

Quit whining OP if you want something you have to earn it, don't blame your parents because you wasted your life

Do a term in the military.

just one. 4 years.

You get a bigass paycheck at the end.
Free medical care for life.
Free education.
They will change you into someone who can get shit done and doesn't afraid of anything. The exact kind of skills you need right now.
And if you're murrican (it sounds like it) bitches will be all over your dick for the simple and retarded reason that you were in military.

How do you have a good job after such shit degree?

Yeah he seems dumb enough for the military as well.

Lol
Because i worked at it. I developed my skills and now here i am making money while on Sup Forums, be jelly

Are you white? If so just get a TEFL qualification and teach Enlish abroad. Easy job to get, decentish money, new start.

If you're a nigger just an hero.

I am not interested in really anything. I tried many trhings in life, got certificate of competency of inland skipper, was tresure hunting with metal detector for a few years, was travelling etc. etc. etc. and everything is boring without money I believe, no way to improve myself at anything.

So, really, without money I do not see a sense in anything.

Good on you for making something of yourself

The reason you have nothing is because you are worth nothing. You don't deserve to have money. Enough scumbag sociopaths are rich as it is. Please. Go ahead and an hero. You're a detriment to society

You have proven that you cannot be reasoned with, you will grow old and remain poor and miserable

And once i get a certain amount of experience, ill get a new job and earn more.

so you dont do anything for fun? you dont have any hobbies or sports you like? you know theres jobs where you test video games right?

Do you have a terminal illness or something else giving you a time restriction? You are 25 ffs. If you need qualifications, get them. If you want to learn something you will be able to blast through school qualifications in a year or two working evenings. Then progress to college. You could have a PhD by the time you are 35 if you wanted one. Then you might be someone with qualifications and a dream that you have picked up during your studies. Instead, you will most likely decide that is too hard and do fuck all and in ten years be writing another post similar to this one.

You are Fucking Pathetic.

How dare you have the nerve to go and call someone autistic? How low do you have to scoop to put someone down like that? You know, people like you insulting everyone can cause real harm and damage to someone. You had the audacity to read his message on Omegle, search him on kik, and tell him he looks autistic. You obviously have nothing else to do or else you wouldn't have even took the time to do that. What was your goal? Are you just pissed off and want to hurt someone? What's wrong with you? Do you not know people commit suicide everyday from people like you bullying and pushing them over the edge? You have no idea what he is going through already and you telling him that obviously won't help him. For your information, he is not autistic and even if he was, there is no need to point that out and make someone feel bad about who they are. He has so much potential, he is very smart, talented, and attractive. I don't appreciate you putting him down like that. I don't want you to ever say anything like that to anyone ever again. It truly shows your character, and with a attitude like that, no one will ever tolerate it.

it's probably too late for you. maybe you should lower your expectations

Don't worry about what type of business you will go into-there's far too many fields to specialize so much in any one thing right off, and at any rate your future employer will train you on what that particular field needs.
What matters more than math in most of business are the basics that any business school will be able to teach you-being able to read a balance sheet and create a budget, being able to create a business plan and sticking to it, focusing people on the job(s) you need them to do, making decisions that benefit your company most and/or hurt it least, and getting used to hiring and firing people.
As for math, all you generally need to know is arithmetic related to budgets-how to make them, follow them, and how to keep costs down. Of course if you want to go into something like finance the math requirements change, but for most other businesses it's pretty easy.

Same post as yesterday, same image. Everything. Ignored all the good advice you got yesterday?

I willr epeat XXth time. I do nto know what to do, I do not know what I like. I have no idea what could I do possibly. Yes, probably opu are right and I admit it. I am considering an hero to avoid this situation. You are right. I won;t argue, really. I am honest with you and myself.

no that jobs here, in eastern europe or I am not qualified because no skills

I just run for fun and health

if running is a skill you have why dont you become a criminal

>no money
>no skills beyond the basics
>no idea what to do in life
>no life goals at all
>no ambition
>don't like anything
>just want to have money and be rich
>no way to achieve that
>no opportunities
>dead end job for years
>no possibilities
>considering an hero

We aren't that much different OP, eh?

On top of that:
>no friends
>no family
>antisocial
>no hobbies
>fuckhuge debts
>living on the mercy of landlord letting me pay for my stay many months late
>depression getting worse -> income going down -> depression getting worse

See you in hell in 40 years. If we get lucky - sooner.

if you like running, then do something related to that. become a personal trainer, who helps people get in shape and lose fat

not considering killing myself, but i'm almost 40 and tick all of those boxes. i'm also addicted to all kinds of shit because i'm so hopeless.
op, look into buddhism. it equips you to cope with incredible amounts of stress, depression, negative emotions om general. listen to alan watts on youtube, dude could change your life.

is it the internet that fucked us all our brains so that we are not capable of doin nothing?

you speak english...become a translator for whatever language you speak

Which is why I keep saying business. It's so generalized yet it opens so many doors for the people who have it. You start off at a much higher rung on the career ladder than people who just come in off the street, and the opportunities for advancement (aka making more money) are much greater.

I do not know how to do that. Plus I do not think that will grant me a lot of money.

However could be good option because I lost over 25kg in one year. Stopped being fat and started running. But hey... I have no idea how to become one, no money to buy courses etc. and I do not think it's well payed.

You can make $1m in savings in 5 years if you apply yourself...

Making money is not hard, motivating yourself to make it is.

I ahve no skills in criminal. how do i git skills? cannot b criminl witout skills.

you're pretty creative at making shitty excuses. maybe you should become a politician

Fuck that.

'other people got it so easy in life'

Everyone has their own monsters, some people's monsters just aren't money. And yeah some do have it easier. They start off from a rich loving family for instance. they still have their own monsters to slay.

If I would know what do I want to do I won;t have excuses. I ju8st do not know what to do to have money. Repeatint his over and over.

>zloties
>polish

well there's your problem

Okay, question:
Why do you want money?
Money isn't a goal, it's a means to a goal.
Do you want a nice house? A nice car? A pretty wife?

You know what mate, fuck you then.

People are trying to help you but your obviously some sort of arrogant prick and just throw advice back in people's face. It's funny how, for someone who has said they are a clueless fuck, you can be so arrogant.

If you don't know what you like just fucking pick something. ANYTHING. You don't know where it will lead. You will gain other unwatered through it.

Do you really expect a load of strangers to be able to tell you what you will like.

GARY MOTHERFUCKING VAYNERCHUK

GOOGLE HIM. EMULATE HIM. SURPASS HIM.

money will not make you happy

maybe the common denominator is your attitude and not peoples suggestions?

Unwatered = interests.

How they fuck autocorrect managed that one I don't know.

P.s. Still fuck yourself.

well, start with the most basics of jobs: Helpdesk work @ X callcenter. its a start. use that money to invest in basic needs and push the rest towards a savings fund. it will grow over the years and once you feel like you needs it you can take small portio... and its gone!

its gone

the money in your savings account is gone.

youtube.com/watch?v=-DT7bX-B1Mg

If money is what you want, but are too lazy to work, sell drugs. I can guarantee though money won't help at all. What is it you really want? What can the money buy you that will make you happy? Money has came and went in my life and it changes nothing.

>this book OP
>buy it used or new off amazon
>litterally changed my life
>was in your shoes and suffered an accident at work
>limp forever
>metal plate and screws means i can only stand a few hours a day and i know when its gonna rain
>got hirt working with a family friend on a church
>cannot sue friend, cannot sue church, my fault anyway for falling off the roof
>out of work, crippled, and 4t0 credit score a few short years ago
>read this book. Read other richdad books and other personal finance
>credit score from 450 to near 700.
>started my own business
>working on 3rd house
>have 0 notible skills. The more u learn the more u earn.
>also best friend an hero recently
>please god dont do it

you have the internet, there are plenty of free courses online for nutrition and shit. you dont need a degree to show people how to run and keep them motivated to lose fat

Forgot book

>This thread

Nice house, nice car, nice watch, nice clothes, nice PC, everyhthing top quality and expensive. I want to have 2-3 houses maybe. Some green field and a little forest. A garden. I have lovely fiancee which I want to marry, so pretty wife is checked I guess. And I want to have money, gold, historical items, paintings, my private safe. I want to be able to purchase anything I might want. And after that I would like to do something like start a company or for example a fully scientific school without religion bullshit, a school where kids do what they want and like so they can grow in a field that is interesting to them and they won't be forced to learn stupid things they won;t need. A school that will be different but fully operational. Just a thought.

So fucking wrong. Hilarious.

yes, I have that in my bookshelf 1 meter away from me, read two times. Very good book.

OP. Reading through the thread it seems you want an idea where you can make lots of money with very little thought and effort.

It's your lucky day my son. I spend all day pulling ideas like that out my asshole. I have cabinets full of napkins and beermats with those sorts of ideas written on the back of them. Everyone on b does . It's why we are all fucking rich.

Do you want my plan for shitting gold bars or just a standard money tree recipie?

All those people you saw today,look up to people wealthier than them with the same feeling of inadequacy. It's a never ending quest, people always want more than what they have.

Lose the desire for material wealth it'll only bring you down, work towards independence and personal comfort. You don't need much to live a happy life.

God you sound fucking boring. A male version of Paris Hilton but more fucking useless.

Fuck these guys and their entry level positions and go to college. Join a labor union. They teach you to do the job, pay is anywhere between $25-$60/hour.

Go with Iron workers, Operators, Electricians, or sheet metal workers.

No experience needed. No skills other than basic adding/subtracting. They teach you everything through an apprentiship. Starting out is shit, but finish the apprentiship and youre golden.

Your pretty wife will fuck off to someone more interesting within a few years. guaranteed.

Nonononno. Do not buy fucking stocks or bonds or fucking cd's they are almost always a waste of money. Dont buy fucking gold. Invest on solver as it is at a nearly all time low of about 14 bucks an ounce. Invest in books if u have little or no money. I am making a good living and still buy used books at hastings about money. Ive learned more in a couple years of studying money than anything school ever tought me. Invest in yourself first. Then choose your direction. Read books, workout, eat right.

Okay let's break it down:
>Nice house, nice car, nice watch, nice clothes, nice PC, everyhthing top quality and expensive.

Okay so most of that is for looks, so a public facing job of a high status.

>I want to have 2-3 houses maybe. Some green field and a little forest. A garden.

So you want some land.

>I have lovely fiancee which I want to marry, so pretty wife is checked I guess. And I want to have money, gold, historical items, paintings, my private safe. I want to be able to purchase anything I might want.

Again, comes back to looks.

>And after that I would like to do something like start a company or for example a fully scientific school without religion bullshit, a school where kids do what they want and like so they can grow in a field that is interesting to them and they won't be forced to learn stupid things they won;t need. A school that will be different but fully operational. Just a thought.

Why not start an independant school?

You can run it for extra hours, teaching CPR, Mental health awareness, and all the other useful things that aren't taught in schools but are probably used by most people most days.

Independant schools are usually in grand old buildings, with a headmaster (not headteacher) who takes care of the public face of the school, which includes always having nice looking things.

OR.... you can wait for the steam sale and immerse yourself in worlds created by others to drown yourself in self pity and loathing. ... eh eh..

You don't even know what you want to do... How the fuck are you going to inspire schoolchildren.

I am rich and 46. Grew up poor and was insolvent most of my adult life. The difference is that I got a good education and have always worked like a fucking dog. My 2 kids will soon be the young guys you saw in the rich neighborhood. But no, they will not be sorry fucks who don't work. They will work for everything that I give them, because I'm making it clear they have to achieve things in life or they won't have shit when I am gone. I'll leave them a nice nest egg when I die but I'm not a billionaire. You can piss through a million dollars in a few fucking months.

Back to you OP. It's really late in the game for you to turn things around. But it's not too late. What you have to understand is that you can't get rich quick. You CAN get rich SLOWLY, if you work very hard and make good decisions.

Do you really want this dopey fuckwit teaching?

tl;dr