These are my new neighbors, I really want to hook up with one of them but I am nervous about how to approach them...

These are my new neighbors, I really want to hook up with one of them but I am nervous about how to approach them. We get along and I don't want to make things awkward. The one on the left is 18, one on the right is 20.

Just be cool and casual, try sitting really close to them when you watch Netflix or some shit, if she tries to get closer to you she's interested.

Are you hot enough to be with them?

dump some damn pics you bitch ass piece of shit op.

I mean..that jawline's giving you a lot to work with

if they are 18 and 20 and you are asking advice on how to approach them, you will crash and burn. get some confidence for christ's sake.

alright lets start this dump off with this

these 2 chicks are smoking. look at yourself. you look like an underage hipster wanna be. you have no chance.

I agree, you could probably plow one if you play your cards right. Just treat them like regular people and be nice and laugh when they joke. Tell them funny stories and shit

Height and weight op?

Fuck this guy try anyways get get laid.

you again with a completely different thread? lol, how many times you gonna use this pic?
stop the BS bro

More of little sis
And Personal Info plox

You need to get into their house somehow. If they're moving in, offer to help with heavy boxes, or put together furniture or some shit. Just get inside and then quickly find some handyman shit that they need help with. Your goal is to find shit to do that will keep you in the house for as long as possible. Let them warm up to you and just be a super friendly neighbor.

Of course you should get all sweaty doing this work. Ask for some ice water (not beer) to quench your thirst. Ask "do you mind?", but before they answer, take your shirt off. If you're not a fat ass, they'll love the view. While you're enjoying your drink, one or both of them are admiring your body and fantasizing about sucking your dick. Just be the playful, sexy helpful neighbor, the "nice guy" next door, and start the ball rolling.

Your next move might be getting together for a friendly BBQ or something. Just light food, grilled veggies or some shit. Start with one round of beers then quickly move to cocktails. Heavy on the juice and liquor, easy on the ice. You want to start close enough to the evening so that its getting dark around this time. After the girls are relaxed you can play games and test the waters by teasing and "accidentally" touching.

Put some music on and turn the fucking TV off. Dim the lights and keep the mood light. If you have a wingman, this would be the time for him to get off his ass and pick one of the girls to separate her from the other. Now is your chance. She is relaxed, comfortable and alone. Ask her if she liked the view when you had your shirt off. If you haven't fucked anything up by this point, you should have your tongue down her throat and her hand in your pants by now.

post pics and don't fuck this up user.

Your like a godamm predator. I like it but its kinda creepy.

yeah but it's totally fake, so waste of text, nice effort though